Mars. How does your manifest?

May 19, 2019 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mars. How does your manifest?
Intrigued mood.

I was reading here.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/…

I have Mars in detriment in Taurus.
I am not lazy, but i get seen as lazy, a lot goes on internally until boom i see my path and no one can keep up, it´s always been like this.

Some cannot get a grip or handle on how my drive works, don´t tell me to do anything, i know how to do things, if i need help i will come to you and ask or ask someone else.

When in motion don´t expect me to fully slow down for you, i planned this mission so well it is not going to fail, and if you thing holding my legs is going to stop me dragging you along the dirt on my path... think again.

Taurus Mars, not passive just highly controlled but the peak of will is where the internal combustion peaks and then it goes bang.
volcano is the only real thing to be complimentary to this situation for this Mars.

My determination and fearlessness when i am on my path is what sets me apart, i do have a really healthy high sex drive but i rarely use it.. save that for the right woman.

I am quite intense due to this... but that is part of my nature, i suppose Taurus Moon adds to it´s effectiveness too.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
May 19, 2019 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Gemini Mars should make me restless, which I am indeed, but... I read another article on how it should make me kinky, care more about sex than emotions, have lots of friends, some with benefits ehhhhhhh

I literally have no friends, never had many in the past either. I´m a virgin and my sex drive is insanely low. I´m not asexual, I just don´t care enough unless I have more serious feelings for a woman...

They say Cap ascendant people have an issue with physical intimacy, but I wouldn´t call it an issue, it keeps me sane and focused on more important things such as money. Well unless I have feelings for a woman skhfskdfskfsk fuck me up!

It´s true that I get bored easily, but that´s related to work, school (in the past) style and hobbies. I don´t get bored of people that easily, my crushes last really long and moving on from broken friendships, lasts even longer.
May 19, 2019 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
..."I have Mars in detriment in Taurus. I am not lazy, but i get seen as lazy..."

A taurus mars never is lazy. Mars in taurus is a very persisting busy one in following his own purposes. And all planets in taurus in general are very sensitive on property and what see as worthy. Your mars is in 10th house sensitive on your status in society. And under motto - you will not get me away from here"- big resisting energy.

Did you ever noticed, that mars rules your 10th house and is double mars energy in 10th and strong placed -mars "rules and dedices your own mars" what to do ? Sign where your mars is not of that importance as ruler of house your mars is in. And how aspected.

Moon mars is a tendency for anger - actually transiting uranus is on your moon/mars conj. getting upset and suddenly attacked by somebody- as uranus rules your encounter area.
May 19, 2019 at 16:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Former military, big aspirations i want do achieve in life but finding the right one is key, and bashing through making it happen.

I always say to myself my time will come, i don´t give up.

Rammed my head into a lot of areas and got some experience under my belt in a range of fields, i understand my Aries MC, got the gusto but sometimes it´s not right and do things without thinking first.
May 19, 2019 at 16:53
(Pisces) N_thecat
Mars in Taurus too - not so passive and lazy as it seems.In my opinion Mars in Taurus just likes to feel comfortable,he saves and manages his energy smart to achieve goals.This is our "strategy", we don´t work/act/move/play without a thought, but ofc that others can think in that way that "all goes without thinking".But what other people think about us - it doesn´t matter.We are relaxed and love to relax.Agressive? I don´t know, I still try to study and explain this placement.I think because of that laziness people can see us as calm and less agressive, but in my opinion...Bull is still a bull. Maybe we aren´t so high - powered like Mars in Aries usually is,but we have some energy "under the skin" and we use that "resources/ reserves" rationally and wisely.

Mars in Taurus is..hmmm, hard to define? But there are a few positions for Mars more strange than this - in my opinion Mars in Libra is specific and unfortunately Mars in water signs, especially Mars in Pisces.People with Mars in Libra suprised me,not necessarily in a good way.
May 19, 2019 at 18:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Virgo mars makes me allergic to stupid people. I guess.
May 19, 2019 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » EL0
=====
:61: :37: :37:
:14:
May 19, 2019 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
Yeah it´s like Aries, just a very, very relaxed and determined version, well relaxed until we hit our end which is a very long fuse.
May 19, 2019 at 18:50
(Gemini) stigmí » EL0
:5: :5: :5:
May 19, 2019 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :37:
May 19, 2019 at 19:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
with difficulty.
May 19, 2019 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Gemini Mars is overall a good placement so long as you can attempt to balance both sides of it into a direct force instead of here there and everywhere, but that can also be Gemini´s power too. Good at everything, master of none, we don´t always need masters, a swiss army knife of talents can help in many areas.
May 19, 2019 at 20:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
With first house and :171: occupied it becomes necessary to look at my Mars; After Aphelion and two days after Summer Solstice in Mars´ Northern Hemisphere.
Twelfth house :155: & :155: :194: :159: meant that I meticulously avoided Montezuma´s Revenge/water by drinking :36: beer while in Mexico. :6:
May 19, 2019 at 20:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
:4:
Well hope the drink was good, never been to Mexico.
:37:
May 19, 2019 at 20:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel like balance is one of the main things that I should work on, tho I feel like that has more to do with my sun...

Idk why every site describes Geminis as a bunch of loud hoes... It pisses me off as I´m not, and I find pride in my purity. Loud, yeah, only online. It takes a lot to see me angry in person... Only a few have, they ended up terrified lol but yeah you must be a really sad excuse of a person to see me snap irl.
May 19, 2019 at 21:47
(Scorpio) Aiax66
Mars in Virgo, 3rd house... Well, with years passing I became a bit better.? I was determined and iper competitive (expecially in sport, I had hard times accepting defeat), not so cooperative, really meticulous. I don´t have many filters when speaking and I can easily be offensive, so I often avoid telling what I really think not to be judged as a brute.

I tend to notice the negative in everything I see, and to show the worst of me when meeting people ahah. I´ve never become angry with someone for real, I´m patient but I lose patience fast with stupid shortsighted people. They say I sometimes have suicide instinct cause I have a tendency to push my limits too hard... I´m afraid of dangers, but terribly attracted by them.?
May 19, 2019 at 21:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aiax66
=====
Hmmm well you are a Scorpio Sun, there is a thing for Scorpio to try and face danger, but being scared is human so can´t really say much which is bad about it.
Some times curiosity does kill the cat though. :4:
May 19, 2019 at 22:52
(Pisces) N_thecat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I still wonder what type of temperament we have - sanguine, choleric or maybe...phlegmatic? :2:
Or maybe it´s a nonsens trying to put it on the scale :3:

I don´t like a temper of Mars in Aries...
May 19, 2019 at 23:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
My brother and sister are both Mars in Aries.
If anything i have quite a Mars family :61:

Though from two weak Mars came 3 strong Mars, the cycle of life...

My brother is the only one i butt heads with once.
I got irritated but not hysteric like him, we some argument over something i can´t even remember, he punched me in the private parts and it did nothing to me and i just locked him in my arms into a head lock he could not escape from until he was blue in the face and was begging for me to let go, i asked if he calmed down he said yeah, i held some more until he said yes with meaning.

Hugged him and apologized after, we have never been in contest with each other ever again and are quite good around each other.

He is a Capricorn Sun, my total opposite with Mercury, Moon in Aquarius.

I am Sun opposite Saturn, he is Sun conjunct Saturn.
May 19, 2019 at 23:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » Aiax66
I Was always curious how acts Mars in Virgo - I can´t remember any person from my life with that placement.I have Virgo on the cusp of 3rd house but there is no planet :1:

That what you write about noticing all negativity in everything you see doesn´t suprise me in the least.In real life I know maybe a one person with strong Virgo vibes that isn´t critical and meticulous.The rest is.

"They say I sometimes have suicide instinct cause I have a tendency to push my limits too hard... I´m afraid of dangers, but terribly attracted by them.?"

Lol.I must look at your chart, because I share some similarities with you.I :61: :75: :75: So I have suicide instinct too, In some way I attract danger, even when I really hate it - I don´t know where it is coming from, but it sucks !!!
May 20, 2019 at 01:01
(Pisces) fishscales » EL0
:61:
May 20, 2019 at 01:11
(Pisces) fishscales » spiral
Lol. Sorry, I know you probably don´t find your Mars situation amusing, but that was funny.

Lemme guess..Mars in Cancer? Pisces? (Disclosure: I have looked at your chart before when we were discussing sun in the 6th house a while ago, but trust me, my memory is not that good...)

Second tier guesses would be Virgo, Libra, or Taurus.
May 20, 2019 at 01:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
He´s :122: :155:

Actually i understand him, :155: :194: :157: is very hard, my father has the opposition but sadly my fathers Mars is in fall.

My brother has :155: :194: :157: also, for him though he builds until he erupts which i have tried to help him out of.

Mars domicile and Saturn in rulership also makes the square potentially much better than a detriment or fall Mars or Saturn.

May 20, 2019 at 01:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Did not even occur to me. ?

I can relate to Mars in Scorpio because my Taurus Mars is in the 8th house. I don´t think a Scorpio/8th house Mars manifests in the traditional Martian way... it is more of a smoldering, slow burn type of Mars whose intensity is always right beneath the surface, but rarely comes out into the open. When it does though... Hmm. Not always the best of times.

I always thought that the non-traditional expression of Mars in the sign it traditionally rules was interesting, as well as kind of odd.
May 20, 2019 at 01:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
There is a strong inclination to Scorpio only being ruled by Pluto simply down to it not matching that Mars gusto that Mars is known for, and no octave is not truly a thing because that would mean we should start considering octaves for all planets.

People confuse bad and good manifestation with certain things and apply it like a blanket to other stuff where it is logically flawed based on the principles of what these planets stand for.

And for another logical thing, Taurus is not a weak Mars sign yet is considered to be in detriment.

Interesting facts about Venus.

https://space-facts.com/venus/

Which does this represent more Taurus or Libra?

I am going in depth.. perhaps too much. :16:
May 20, 2019 at 01:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Ah I am just now seeing the Mars square Saturn part of your post.

That makes sense for someone who feels their Mars manifests with difficulty.

I swear sometimes on this forum I will read what I think is someone´s entire post, only to go back to it later and find there was more to it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »