Ennemies in astrology

May 17, 2019 at 21:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Ennemies in astrology
I can not understand the notion of enemies hidden or declared in astrology, (especially in house 12). Is it about karma ? Past lives ? Do you have any examples to understand how this manifests itself?

Could anyone enlighten me on this subject?

Thank you. :17:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
May 17, 2019 at 21:29
(Aries) ram_goat
I have sag in 11 & 12 which supposedly provides protection from hidden enemies.

I´ll bet a merc in 12 or moon in 12 person could tell us a lot.

I think of hidden enemies as people in bad relationships, or victimized by others for long periods of time, or by themselves- their own mentalities.
Many people spend years battling those kinds of "hidden enemies".. within
themselves and outside themselves. Addictions, too, to a certain degree I
think. Addiction is complex, physically & psychologically & emotionally.
Inner demons.

I have a little trouble understanding it too, and I think about it a lot.

I also wonder what it must be like to be "not protected"... at least intellectually I wonder this.. in theory. Practically, I may never know.

I do try to read other 12 house placements, connect them to people I know
and then compare and think about it relative to their lives.. but always I
have to seek out other lives to look at. It is a very vague thing, and requires a lot of intellectual effort to understand. I have never seen it explained well in 1 place, only small pieces somewhat explained across 100 authors.
May 17, 2019 at 21:40
(Leo) pixel » ram_goat
Thank you for your answer. :17:
May 17, 2019 at 21:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter in 12th is protection from enemies.
People like myself are actually very good at rekindling with an enemy.
May 17, 2019 at 22:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
but I would say this is equally true of me...

When the twelfth house is set in Sagittarius, we usually see someone who has no idea where they are going. Being lost seems to be the congenital disease in these people and they have no way of knowing where they want to end up. Ties were made to the most distant of places, and past life regression could help them discover where they have lived and what makes them lose their place and their hopes. Beliefs have to be examined, as well as their religion views. Blessings will come from the most unexpected people and places, and although there are a lot of secrets to be expected in lives of others, these individuals are able to sense anyone’s goodness of heart from miles away.

You like doing things by yourself and reflecting upon your life, and it allows you to replenish yourself. You’re extremely compassionate and giving, wanting to do as much as you can to help people, but you don’t care about getting rewarded or credit for it. Just knowing you helped is enough.

You may come across as someone who doesn’t care much for spirituality or religion, but when comfortable, you’re quite philosophical and interested in people’s beliefs. Alone with those you’re close to, you’re funny, warm, and know how to have a good time.

there has been a lot of triangulation involved in my understanding of the 12th house, which I admit is still very incomplete..
May 17, 2019 at 22:02
(Leo) pixel » ram_goat
Very interesting your Jupiter in the house 12! it´s as if you had it in pisces. Very spiritual, but it appears on the manner you write also...

"... but may also allow for a very important emotional karmic purge in this incarnation."

:17:
May 17, 2019 at 22:20
(Aries) ram_goat
These are not my words but I find them true...

Generally, Jupiter placed in this rather difficult house can be of great aid against all types of unexpected difficulties. Jupiter will protect from hidden enemies, and actually even make them change their approach towards the individual. The planet will not only shield the native but also can make the enemies realize the wrongness of their actions, and bring honest apologies towards the chart owner. Such events can create great friends afterward, even if this procedure of making your foe a friend can feel rather awkward. Natal Jupiter in the 12th house can many times signify that the chart owner hides his religious or philosophical beliefs. He might have been brought up in a family that does not really accept the child’s road to spirituality, and so the young native develops his beliefs away from other people’s eyes. Alternatively, the native can be living in a cultural surrounding that does not tolerate differences in beliefs, and can even be pretending to follow a different religion just so that the people who surround him do not mistreat him.

Usually I am not concerned with "making things right" in the physical sense first. I often "wait people out" disapprovingly at times until they stop and question what they are doing. Then correct the physical problem after the underlying spiritual problem causing the physcial one has been corrected. Then I can rest well knowing it has been truly fixed at it´s foundation. I often have to stand up to people and put up with catching a lot of flack, right up until a situation reaches a tipping point and does a 180 degree turn for the positive. It seems Taurean, this fixity of purpose, but deep down it is more jupiterian because several possbile outcomes would be acceptable, not only a single one which would be more taurean I think. In my own way I have had to learn to be strong & silent. To stand strong.

I have never had a sense of a guardian angel, which is another way this placement is described, but I have escaped serious consequences of various things in the past that I might have deserved to be punished for far more severely for than I was. Things grand & petite. I try not to push my luck so carelessly these days. Do it with a little more "higher intelligence", as I become more aware of it.

Anyway, 12th house stuff. Hope triangulating helps. It´s responsible for most of my understanding of the 12th. A very vague and idiosyncratic house. Mystery is too grand a word to be used first but usually that is the first word used to describe it. I can´t believe that it cannot be understood rationally just like any other house.
May 17, 2019 at 22:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am not actively spiritual but i do have this sort of apt way of .... thinking and even seeing through this way, i have Sun & Mercury in 12th also, some things cannot be put together with what people deem as logical because well it is not logical.
May 17, 2019 at 22:26
(Leo) pixel » ram_goat
With your two houses 11 and 12 in sagittarius, and your neptune ("governor" of 12) in 11 and your Jupiter in 12 as well as all the established aspects, it take time to see in details the exchange of energies playing in the whole picture here.

This is extracted from a site that gives me a fast general idea:

"It will also be necessary to take care not to seek to carry the cross of the whole world on your only back, if the sacrifice can be noble, much depends mainly on the deep cause of this one, and it is often useless to die in first line sacrificed on the battlefield, the notions of continuity, durability of the act, of its just measurement, are important to understand and to put in place."

"Here it may be very important to control the Earth and Saturn energies in your natal chart, because they are the ones that will best balance these points, it will be important to really put limits to not being exploited by others or society."

And I find there some things that you already understood and that you told me on another thread...
May 17, 2019 at 22:30
some things cannot be put together with what people deem as logical because well it is not logical.

I suspect there is probably a cancerian angle in there somewhere too..
not related to 12th. Cancer was the original sign of "the wanderer"
before saggitarius co-opted the archetype. But different kinds of travel,
those two.
May 17, 2019 at 22:33
(Libra) leorising » ram_goat
With Saturn (cappricorn) in your 1st house, you will need of a blessing in your 12th (Jupiter) to ease the burden...
May 17, 2019 at 22:34
=====
Most definitely especially with how i pick up everything through emotion not what people say.

My issue is i can relate to the core of someone, i find it harder to relate to what is said because i see what is behind it.

Now apply logic to that.. to a logical person this is like ??? wut????

According to some Cancer is a very psychic sign, and yes i have had my numerous moments. :83:

I make people either incredibly uncomfortable or at ease ... motherly.
May 17, 2019 at 22:35
(Aries) ram_goat » pixel
And I find there some things that you already understood and that you told me on another thread...

oh which things? which thread? remind me and I may have more to say.
it will give me other ideas.

yes what you post is also true. this thread is not about my life story but
yes, balancing service with sacrifice has required development of my higher mind, which takes time and is still ongoing, always. It started early in my
life an a deep emotional instinct that I have had to understand and give form
to, and ground in more earth like ways, if that makes it clearer. And many phases in between, many cycles of success mixed with failure, then moving on,
then starting the cycle over again, to learn in a higher way, more finely.
May 17, 2019 at 22:42
(Leo) pixel » ram_goat
"yes what you post is also true. this thread is not about my life story but".

I know that, but with a lack of participation (and the time I take to write a little something), never mind what was the topic about... we learn something from our posts, even if isn´t obvious right now... :20:
May 17, 2019 at 22:45
(Pisces) fishscales
Enemies are not always people.

I have Pluto in the 12th, a house that I consider (among other things) to represent the collective unconscious.

With Pluto there, I consider the darker parts of the collective unconscious to be one of my secret enemies.

As a Pisces, I believe I soak up those hidden, unconscious influences, whether I want to or not.
May 17, 2019 at 22:45
(Aries) ram_goat » leorising
and aquarius in 2... also difficult. plus aquarius north node..
a combination with some inner difficulties.
May 17, 2019 at 22:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
That had me thinking, at times i can become fearful for absolutely no reason if i go too into my own mind.
I can literally shut myself down in fear.. sounds odd i know.

I think it is a problem from childhood because fear was formed through huge amounts of abuse, but i am on top of it, i just know what i can do to myself.

I also learned how to disassociate my body with myself, become so still and at one that my mind separates from my body then i end up in a panic and don´t do it again :61:
May 17, 2019 at 22:48
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Very true. Another house of confinement for me was the mentality of the home/family I was raised in. Very weak spiritual values, but very crass low minded materialistic ones. Status and materialism. I felt very trapped and
imprisoned in a family growing up whose values I did not share, but I had to play the part just to get along.. you know how it is. That experience has given me a deeply ingrained dislike of authoritarian ideas and of rigid dogma.

Yes not all 12th house prisons are made of bricks & mortar.
May 17, 2019 at 22:51
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

In sociology and psychology, poisonous pedagogy, also called black pedagogy (from the original German name schwarze Pädagogik), is any traditional child-raising methods which modern pedagogy considers repressive and harmful. It includes behaviours and communication that theorists consider to be manipulative or violent, such as corporal punishment.

The concept was first introduced by Katharina Rutschky in her 1977 work Schwarze Pädagogik. Quellen zur Naturgeschichte der bürgerlichen Erziehung. The psychologist Alice Miller used the concept to describe child-raising approaches that, she believed, damage a child´s emotional development. Miller claims that this alleged emotional damage promotes adult behavior harmful to individuals. She explains how poisonous pedagogy in the name of "child rearing" leads to dysfunctions and neurosis of all kinds. For instance in her book For Your Own Good she discussed its common impact on three distinct lives: Adolf Hitler, Jürgen Bartsch and Christiane F., whereas in The Body Never Lies, she talks about the impact of childhood trauma and repressed emotions on the human body.

One of the great crimes perpetuated within the family and in society by the pluto in leo generation.

perhaps also rethink your military experiences & training after viewing them through the same lens.
May 17, 2019 at 22:57
(Leo) pixel » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
It doesn´t sound odd to me... I have the same times, and I have to cut from my emotions and relay only on logic to calm down...
May 17, 2019 at 23:07
=====
I am nothing like i was at that time and even though i was trained i only use a bite sized amount of it, i fall back on my emotional self in order to recuperate relation with others for when times do get hard and i get mad that´s a part and time my will power truly is being tested.

The exalted Moon conjunct my Mars is a life saver but i was not all that into my emotions then... it was all Mars even if it is only Taurus.. it is still Mars.

My first GF bought out the side that was never expressed which i repressed due to vulnerability and ever since i cannot help but express it.
She died but she stays with me for the rest of my life.

And my dominant configuration paints a picture also.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 17, 2019 at 23:13
It seems like the violence present in your life.
From the stories you tell here.
No idea on the dates and times.. old events? or things that happened just last week?
The tumult. It all seems so self defeating.
To no good purpose.
I hope that changes for you as well.
Just dissipated energy, in the end.
And what to show for it?
May 17, 2019 at 23:15
=====
Real mortal wounds my friend i´m ok, i´m being fully real with you i am fully ok.

Here is a read for you about the Chiron placements i have with Sun & Jupiter conjunct.

Jupiter - Chiron.
https://rubyslipper.ca/ruby-slipper…

Sun - Chiron.
https://astrobutterfly.com/2017/03/…
May 17, 2019 at 23:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
"That had me thinking, at times i can become fearful for absolutely no reason if i go too into my own mind.
I can literally shut myself down in fear.. sounds odd i know."

No, I can relate. Although what you´re explaining may not happen to me in a full blown way in everyday life, it used to happen to me when I used to partake in certain psychedelic substances. Basically, tripping is like doing a swan dive straight into the collective unconscious, and then realizing once you´ve hit the water that you don´t know how to swim. That´s what it was like for me a few times, anyway, and it was nothing short of completely terrifying. Literally felt like I was drowning in my own mind.

My point is, I understand the feeling of being literally paralyzed with fear for no good reason. And although I said that I don´t experience that in everyday life, it sometimes feels that a whirlpool of overpowering, uncaused, and unnameable fear is lurking just beneath the surface, ready to pull me under. I use this breathing technique I learned in an Aikido class to get me out of that "downward spiral" feeling, and it works great.

"I also learned how to disassociate my body with myself, become so still and at one that my mind separates from my body then i end up in a panic and don´t do it again :61:"

I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again, you are a candidate for astral projection my friend. :1:
May 17, 2019 at 23:24
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again, you are a candidate for astral projection my friend. :1:

I think so too
May 17, 2019 at 23:25
(Libra) leorising » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
You need to fill your chiron! You need to be your father!!!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »