Why do I feel so stuck or blocked

May 17, 2019 at 02:47 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Why do I feel so stuck or blocked
I always..ok, maybe not always but usually feel stuck or blocked in area of entertainment, many kinds of joyous activities and a lot of things made for relax or pleasure - mostly in public. And even worse - I have problems with feeling/taking/enjoying a pleasure. Example - I love music and clubs, but at the party I can´t just relax and freely have fun. I don´t know why. I always feel like...something ( I don"t know - dark cloud?) is hanging over me or that I always have something behind my back and it´s not a paranoia.It´s for sure from one side inflexibility, but from other an anger too because I can´t be relaxed and enjoy something what I really like.

I am not a serious person by nature, just the opposite - I think my Jupiter in Aries that conjuct my Sun is like my inner child who loves to laugh and having fun. In my opinion Jupiter in Aries gives me playful nature and a lot of positive vibes.So what is the cause of my problems with taking or enjoy plesure?

For all I know speaking about pleasure means speaking about the fifth house.
In my 5th house I have Moon in Scorpio that I associate with my feelings and my emotional side and ofc with creativity too - this is a place for my artistic soul. But I have in this 5th house Saturn in Sagittarius too - I don´t know how works Saturn in sign of Sagittarius (all my generation has this placement) and in that 5th house too. Can such a placement of my Saturn give problems like this?

I have a lot of squares in my chart, so I am not suprised it can complicate a lot of things in my life and ofc the way I think and feel too. What do you think about all this? What is possible reason for such a problem? Help me ! :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2019 at 03:03
(Pisces) N_thecat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
It makes sense,thank you.
May 17, 2019 at 13:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Why do I feel so stuck or blocked"

Hi Nolunia,

I wouldn´t call it stuck or blocked - I would call it you are caught in a squeeze and inhibited. Your saturn in 5th house comes out of 6th house-co-rules yor 6th with included capricorn in, and reflects what you have had to learn very early (in your childhood with mother) and to adapt yourself to first for a certain reason.

It is more a feeling of "don´t let yourself go", don´t show who you are- it is too dangerous. Your 5th is scorpio and ruled by pluto, with a scorpio moon in. And your moon has a wide range to check what is dangereous- as he comes out 12th house with included cancer in- the highest level to have antennas to get more information about anything.

Saturn in truth is your protector, to protect yourself to don´t get blamed and injured and between two chairs. Saturn sextiles your 8th house venus. And your venus as ruler of your IC and feelings (4th house) is under a lot of pressure between mars and your scorpio-moon, opposite your mars.

5th house is self-identification, creativity, house of father, house of children and also any creative product of your own, you are willing to show to the world. But pluto decides in your 5th house- what you put out and pluto is always demanding very high standards and high perfection before let someone see it. And if you don´t see it as good enough- you will feel scared like a question of life or death. With this demand on yourself- it isn´t easy to be chilled or to chill or to do things just for fun.

Your demand on you is -all has to be perfect- even pleasure. But it is no pleasure anymore, if you cannot allow yourself to follow an inner free flow. Then all looks like work and goals you can never be achieved and always look unreachable. And you probably then stop all activities and prefer to do nothing.

Zero degrees leo rising is a between two chairs position, reflects very often problems with father and person can be born with a feeling of an order "to rescue the marriage/ relationship of own parents" and to do the
utmost for it (what in truth will and is never possible to achieve).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 17, 2019 at 19:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why am I experiencing the exact same for pretty much my whole life without sharing placements with her?

It doesn´t bother me tho, it´s just interesting...
May 17, 2019 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why am I exactly like this with a different Saturn? I literally remember this convo with my crush once, I finally started to show my fun/playful side a little and ended up apologizing for it... I feel like an annoying bitch whenever I´m not serious and working to the point it fucks up my health lol
I spend most weekends sleeping and resting, not that you can do much where I live anyway... But I feel so damn useless and weak.

Actually something happened today that would be interesting to share, might make a topic... If I don´t pass out lolol
May 17, 2019 at 20:03
(Pisces) N_thecat » Fishermansend
Tkank you so much for your insight. All what you wrote is interesting, I really appreciate that, but the most interesting is for me that last paragraph - about position between two chairs. I ´ve heard that "theory" once - someone else tells me about this and I lost that and couldn´t find anywhere. Thank you so much, there is a lot of true in that, but I"ll do that later.
May 17, 2019 at 22:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Call me sappy but i feel sorry for you, you have a tough ride.
Hope you do get peace eventually or some light at the end of the tunnel. :15:
May 17, 2019 at 23:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry - I picked up wrong DOB from your profile.

But never ask me again anything.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »