Kites

May 16, 2019 at 11:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Kites
Hey guys, what do you know about the kite aspect figure ?
What effect do they have on the individual?
Do you think aspect figures have an importance?
If so,
Could you please help me out understanding mine?

Thank you :92:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 16, 2019 at 14:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Looks like a bunch of quincrux in a "circle"
May 16, 2019 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eh what exactly?
May 17, 2019 at 00:12
(Pisces) fishscales
Wow, you have the same planets involved in your kite as I have in mine: moon, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto, but you also have Uranus added into the mix.

Your moon opposes your Neptune, my Neptune is opposed by Saturn.

The planets that form the grand trine in both of our kites (moon, Saturn, Pluto) are also located in the water houses.

Unfortunately, I don´t have too much knowledge about the configuration itself. I believe one of the planets involved in the opposition is considered the "anchor", or focal point of the formation. I´m not sure if it´s the "top" or "bottom" planet of the kite though.

Sorry, I am not being very helpful here.
May 17, 2019 at 07:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Wow, I see, you also have your Saturn in 8th house like me , I Still don´t understood that placement very well , but could this be the "reason" why people trust me a lot with their money and things?

Yeah my grand trine is in waterhouses + watersigns.

Thank you for the link, if I understood it , it says that a kite is a bit better than a grand trine because through the tension of the opposition the individual will express those energies a bit better?
Am I right? And my focal point would be either Neptune or the moon right? :61:

Thank you!
May 17, 2019 at 10:00
(Pisces) fishscales » EL0
It sounds like you understood the article just fine. :1:

In your case, the focal point would be Neptune AND Uranus, since they are conjunct and both sextile Pluto.
May 17, 2019 at 10:09
=====
Oh it´s very complex, I´m not able to see how this is manifesting in my life that clearly.

Thank you anyways!
:6:
May 17, 2019 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It`s making you work a little for the benefits and easiness of your trines. The opposition is the one to work on, then the rewards come. Without that opposition you would be lazy and not see the good things your trine has to offer. Basically teaches you not to take things for granted.
May 17, 2019 at 19:33
What Olenna said⬆️ :1:
May 18, 2019 at 06:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Thank you! Always much appreciated!
May 18, 2019 at 06:16
=====
Like so often ! :6: :27:
May 18, 2019 at 11:05
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
As far as the kite goes, what role do you think the focal planet plays?

Do you think it is the key to unlocking the positive energy potential of the configuration?
May 18, 2019 at 11:54
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes that`s very possible, i have to take note of this configuration more to see how it plays out in people lives. I don`t see it too often in my readings. People notice that opposition more than the trines, some say there`s nothing good happening from those trines. This configuration is one of those that needs triggering from transits or progressions.
May 18, 2019 at 12:06
I can notice my trine, but I´ve got to ask myself... is there really alot of good in it to notice?

I mean...it´s a trine between the moon, Saturn and Pluto in the water houses.

If anything, I think it gives me an inherent emotional and psychic connection to the darker currents of life.

This can be useful, but sometimes I just wish it would stop. :41:
May 18, 2019 at 12:10
=====
I suggest you to use those talents, that`s how you`ll feel more at ease. Become the counselor this world really needs.
May 18, 2019 at 12:28
"Become the counselor this world really needs."

I do feel drawn to that type of work. Although I am not a counselor professionally, I do tend to fill that role in my personal life. Not to boast, but I am excellent at determining people´s motives for doing things, even if they are not fully aware of them themselves. I think this is probably the result of my grand trine, among other things.

I often get people very mad at me because I can tell them why they´re doing something that´s causing them pain or difficulty in their life.

Of course it´s not always something they want to hear.

My Mercury in Aries and Uranus conjunct ascendant can also make me a bit direct and to the point, which as you can imagine is not always the best way to deliver information that people don´t want to hear. :2:

Almost always though, after being mad and staying away for a while, they come back and tell me I was right, and that the information helped them come to terms with a particular situation or inner attitude.

Overall, it´s good... It can just be a bit exhausting at times.
May 18, 2019 at 12:44
=====
Oh I really can relate so much !

So maybe my "solution" would be to use my 6th house Neptune I guess?

Hmm hmm
May 18, 2019 at 12:52
"Oh I really can relate so much !"

I was wondering if you would, because we have the same planets in our grand trine, and in the water houses to boot.

"So maybe my "solution" would be to use my 6th house Neptune I guess?"

That is definitely the direction I am leaning in, if I am understanding this kite configuration correctly. :1:
May 18, 2019 at 13:00
=====
If I sense something, like the intentions and motives of a person, or their real feelings (which most of the time I do) I just have the urge to express it and talk about it.
I often have this situation like "hey. I see YOU." You can´t hide, like the matter of problems can´t hide. Not everyone is okay with it. Most of the people want you to tell them some lies, sounds stupid I know. But I don´t want to take the responsibility(Saturn) for the illusions(Neptune) of others.

I know the situation, of them coming back, telling me I was right but they weren´t ready to face the root of a problem...
May 18, 2019 at 13:01
=====
Well, now I have the solution to a problem that I don´t have yet !
:75:
(Or at least I didn´t figured it out yet )
May 18, 2019 at 13:13
I can definitely relate to what you´re saying. I guess I try to hold back sharing my perceptions unless I am asked. But if I seriously cannot watch a person do something to themselves anymore and be completely blind as to why they are doing it, or if what they´re doing affects me in some way, I may offer "unsolicited insight." Lol.

Interestingly enough, I usually get a far worse initial reaction from the people who ASKED me for my insights about a situation, and have struck up a few friendships with those to whom I have offered unsolicited advice.

I suppose this is because if you´re already friendly with someone, they expect you to say what they want to hear, that it´s not their fault, take their side, etc.

Of course, if I were to just say those things, I couldn´t really be considered a true friend, or have any real desire to help them solve their problem.
May 18, 2019 at 13:30
=====
This also happens very spontaneous in my case, like we are chilling and talking and at some point I get insights/thoughts out of nowhere,and often when I express them it´s in an inappropriate situation, but I need to clarify if those feelings/thoughts are my own or if I´m just kind of "channeling" yours, so a lot of people are just not prepared to it I guess...

Friends asking for an advice mostly already have some expectations, there are some things people just WANT to hear and some not.
I have tons of examples, the most banal one is when people blame others for have broken their heart, oh my, I won´t say poor you, I will try to understand why you put yourself in a situation like that, why are you still holding on to it, why did things evolve like this, how could you come out of this situation, what is the true issue etc. Just as an example. I´m not that type of friend who would respond like : oh yeah, this guy is such a bastard. (Okay I probably would say something like this, but not only lol)

I´m very empathetic, but my empathy has kind of a structure? I try to find solutions, but still I have tons of compassion, that I try to just express in a constructive way because the other option would be that I would get lost in your feelings and problems and that wouldn´t be helpful at all...
May 18, 2019 at 14:33
"I have tons of examples, the most banal one is when people blame others for have broken their heart, oh my, I won´t say poor you, I will try to understand why you put yourself in a situation like that, why are you still holding on to it, why did things evolve like this, how could you come out of this situation, what is the true issue etc. Just as an example. I´m not that type of friend who would respond like : oh yeah, this guy is such a bastard. (Okay I probably would say something like this, but not only lol)"

You are the type of friend more people need!

Unfortunately, alot of people don´t want to hear that stuff. The truth can be hard to face. It is of course much easier to just blame the other person. It may be a cliche, but it indeed takes "two to tango."

"I´m very empathetic, but my empathy has kind of a structure? I try to find solutions, but still I have tons of compassion, that I try to just express in a constructive way because the other option would be that I would get lost in your feelings and problems and that wouldn´t be helpful at all..."

Structured empathy with a core of compassion. Lol. I like it. I think it means you actually care enough to help people discover the things within themselves that lead them into situations that cause them pain. In the long term, this is far more helpful than drying someone´s tears, giving them a bowl of chicken soup, and telling them nothing is their fault, and that "time heals all wounds." That is not friendship to me... It´s just laziness!
May 18, 2019 at 15:49
=====
Exactly!
May 18, 2019 at 16:22
=====
Yep relate to that. I`m the ´unofficial´ counselor in my day to day life plus the astrology part that i do combined. I also tend to tell people things that they don`t want to hear, and don`t realize about themselves. I know people`s motives well. Because of my stressed childhood with dysfunctional carers i got very finely tuned to people`s needs and motives. Unfortunately for me it was a learned skill, no grand trines lol, but my Sun is trine Pluto so that`s something. Being too much to deal with? Maybe. I enjoy what i do very much, hope to do more.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »