Car accident

May 15, 2019 at 18:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sophiam444
Car accident
I got into a car accident today. It wasn’t my fault. Someone literally backed into me. But now it’s going to cost me a fortune to fix because I’m under my mom’s insurance that doesn’t cover collisions and the guy who hit me is a total duck and is denying any responsibility. What is indicated in my chart today as a marker of this kind of chaos and financial burden. I would like to avoid this kind of planetary frustration with all costs in the future.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2019 at 18:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Mars going into Cancer 29 degrees on your Jupiter Cancer (Bank Account).
Cancer in Chiron (Wounding & Healing)
Venus in Taurus 0 degrees (Critical Degree) Taurus (money)
Uranus in Taurus 3 degrees (Unexpected Money)
Mercury in Taurus 17 degrees in opposition of your Scorpio Pluto 16 degrees
Conjunct your Mercury in Taurus 17 degrees in Natal.
May 15, 2019 at 19:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Sophiam,

sorry to hear what happened to you.

Mercury is today nearly in exact opp. on your natal scorpio pluto in 2nd house finance being in opp with your 8th house mercury.
May 15, 2019 at 20:53
(Taurus) Sophiam444
Thanks so much guys!!!! I’m very stressed out and hope it gets better soon.
May 15, 2019 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hope it gets better. Sounds like a real mess.
May 15, 2019 at 22:30
(Taurus) Sophiam444 » David Evans
Thank you! It has been a really stressful week actually. My dog got unexpectedly injured a few days ago which was horrifying and heartbreaking. It’s all good and we’re at least healthy and surviving with a smile :) life is beautiful and a gift and I must not forget that!
May 15, 2019 at 22:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sophiam444
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was watching bad drivers and idiotic pedestrians on Youtube earlier today, and then you are here telling us about your problem.

I hope this don´t set you back to much and things get fixed doe you ASAP.
May 15, 2019 at 22:33
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah, just you and you doggy?
Well, they are more genuine often times anyways :)
May 16, 2019 at 01:32
(Taurus) Sophiam444 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Haha the other day I got lost in a ‘road rage’ worm hole on YouTube. Thank you very much for your warm wishes and I hope so tooo !
May 16, 2019 at 01:34
(Taurus) Sophiam444 » David Evans
Yes I agree! He’s my sweet angel and has been by my side all day today lol he knows I’m sad for sure
May 16, 2019 at 01:35
=====
That´s good :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »