Moon Square Mars

May 14, 2019 at 00:43 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Moon Square Mars
In my own experiences this can make you ruthles and cause you conflicts but somethimes.What else can you tell me about this aspect?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2019 at 01:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Robert Hand says in his book ´Planets in Transit´ that this sort of transit can create a danger of needless disputes, irritability, emotionalism, rash action and hastiness, also ´seeing everything that comes your way as a threat and reacting defensively´. I figure Transits are an expression of what a natal placement might look like so perhaps this fits it a bit. Parkers astrology says that people with Moon square Mars have a ´shortness of temper and over-volatile responses . Nervousness, emotional tension, and impulsiveness. Tendencies towards taking premature and hasty action .
May 14, 2019 at 04:12
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » thankedbloom
One person said before that my square is too wide but what you said it´s true somethimes
May 14, 2019 at 07:39
(Gemini) stigmí
I have this square very accurate. Ruthless ok, but only in extremes. Conflicts yes. Also inner conflicts.
Maybe i can add, that sometimes i loose too much energy with emotions and my emotions are strong. I can be also in short while from :45: :68: to :66: :11:
Sometimes is possible to prevent this. To have balance between stress/action and calm/having a rest. And also to pay attention to emotions in slight manifestations and to pay attention to your needs before take the rule mars :97:
May 14, 2019 at 07:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have the conjunction so balance comes a lot more natural but essentially, same thing, Mars is a malefic next to a very personal planet, supercharged emotions and sometimes absurd aggression.

The only person i know with a Moon square Mars aspect was a Taurus Moon and Aries Mars with a Libra Sun, all mouth and never acted on his aggression towards his sister, would get a kick out of looking tough, he is big though around 6 foot 4 and weighs something like 300+ pounds (not muscle)
May 14, 2019 at 15:08
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » stigmí
That´s true.Do you thing my square is too wide at 7°16’ degrees?
May 14, 2019 at 15:09
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Hmm strange usually Aires Mars are really agressive
May 14, 2019 at 15:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Verbal aggression sure, just likes to throw his weight around until someone stands up to him, i was his sisters boyfriend at one point, he did not cross me again.

Aries have a fast temper but forget to size up their opponent or don´t even bother thinking of consequences, no fight happened, i just went mad at him, met his match and more.

The effect worked and he became more docile and he seemed to be less trying to be a man and more understanding around me, there must be some mutual rapport because his Moon conjunct my Moon & Mars and my Aries MC.
May 14, 2019 at 15:13
(Scorpio) Antonio21
By the way can Mars conjunct Venus cause conflicts in relationships? What can you tell me about this asspect more?
May 14, 2019 at 15:31
(Pisces) N_thecat » Antonio21
For sure.I know 2 women with Mars in Aries, they are soo agressive - it´s hard to stand. And ofc because of that they have problems in love affairs and relationships - even with their parents.Strange placement.
May 14, 2019 at 15:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Antonio21
I would think it depends on the archetype energy. I have Venus and Mars in Scorpio and it kind of works together, but same energy. I think people who have different Venus, Mars, Jupiter have more of a tougher time because of the Scattered energy in a sense. It´s being more indecisive about a masculine or feminine. lol I don´t have that issue with Venus, Mars, and Jupiter in Scorpio. I usually gravitate towards those placements in others.

Those are karma in relationships, so for example: Ex-husband Moon and Venus in Scorpio, child´s father was a different man for short-term and boyfriend and we were both Mars in Scorpio, and last adult relationship is Jupiter in Scorpio (husband, wealth,luck, and power) We both have Jupiter in Scorpio, and my Venus in Scorpio goes there.

Venus and Mars equals girlfriend/boyfriend a lot of the time.

Venus and Jupiter equals husband and wife sometimes.

But you can have many combinations. So it´s hard to say for everyone.

The archetypes are different energies and soul intentions for everyone.

While I see a lot of people saying Mars conjunct Moon aspect, when they leave out the energy and house it can kind of give the wrong information in a sense. Might be a general description but not digging deeper.

I believe it´s harder when you have an opposition or square in my opinion in relationships.
May 14, 2019 at 19:29
(Gemini) stigmí » Antonio21
No. I think sun and moon aspects can be wider. It just could be not so urgent or not appear everytime.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »