Do any of you ever consider fixed stars & asteroids? I do, here is why.

May 13, 2019 at 18:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Do any of you ever consider fixed stars & asteroids? I do, here is why.
I have quite a few prominent fixed stars / asteroids active in the natal chart, and certainly even more so transit wise which is scarier because it involves Algol with transit.

Natal.

Varuna
Pollux
Vega
Vertex
Ceres
Orcus
Procyon

Child
Dajenira

Varuna.
https://www.lunarplanner.com/astero…

Varuna conjunct Venus. I have had both major greatness and major pain in love.

Pollux.
https://astrologyking.com/pollux-st…
Pollux conjunct Sun 0 degree´s.
Pollux conjunct Jupiter 0 degree´s.
To say i have not got my vengeance would be a lie.

Vega.
https://astrologyking.com/vega-star…
Neptune conjunct Vega.
Love music, i can express in a way that seems other worldly which to some seems timid, i am not timid, but there is a delicateness expressed at times.
I do have a very practical and great mind, just not always the most structured.
Home is broken up, both parents disabled, older sister hates us, abused as child, no one supports me, mostly down to my nature.

Vertex.
https://theastrocodex.com/vertex-in…

Vertex conjunct Uranus and in 5th house.
First love died 3 years later, fated connection, i stuck with it. Scorpio.

Second love would bring out my anger, learned through hardship how to better control my emotions. Scorpio.

3rd would learn self love and confidence. Leo.

"In the Fifth House, the great tests involves the ability to act out one´s innermost nature in terms of purity of motive and in using a ´pure´´ manner the means available for the release of one´s energies.´

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-fifth…

Ceres.
Ceres in Leo takes pride in nurturing others. They are cheerful and optimistic, at least in public. They provide a living example of the self-assured personality. They have a way of infusing others with confidence as well. While they aren´t the best at nurturing emotionally, they are dedicated. Nurturing others also helps Ceres in Leo feel good about themselves, especially when they receive accolades for it. They love attention, admiration and respect. They are creative and independent, and foster these traits in others. When they feel down, they may feel inadequate and unappreciated. They help others find their creative muse and make the most of it. Self-expression is all important to them.

https://www.alwaysastrology.com/cer…

Ceres conjunct Mercury & Ascendant.

I believe my stifled childhood made me even more eager to never be tied down to non expression, especially useful with a 12th house Sun & Mercury.

According to the Ascendant conjunction though this makes me incredibly sexy to the opposite sex... apparently...
http://mychristianpsychic.com/journ…

And yes my love has always been unconditional unless i´m messed with.

Orcus.
https://astrology.richardbrown.com/…
Orcus conjunct Mercury.

https://chirotic.com/2012/09/…

Let us hope i don´t end up with mind dysfunction.
It has been said that i don´t have an accent, and if i do people usually guess it wrong.
However it is decidedly very English but unique in it´s form.

Procyon.
https://astrologyking.com/procyon-s…
Sun conjunct Procyon.
Was in the Military after great struggles from childhood, usually i do gain through friends, but i don´t actively ever seek out help.

Child.
My child is 7th house very close to the descendant.

If i overlay my chart with my abusive fathers, his Chiron conjuncts my Child asteroid.

Dejanira.
Dejanira is conjunct child as well as conjunct descendant.
It mentions if these two conjunct it fractures the ego, my Sun is conjunct Chiron.

If people wish to dig deep you can find many answers.
There is a whole load more but i have gone enough into my own chart here.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2019 at 18:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am discovering more information about the fixed stars and asteroids. I do use a few of them, mostly work with Chiron. I have Sun and Mars conjunct Rigel, a pretty prominent fixed star. Sirius is close to my AC but don`t think it has any influence being far in orb. I use Juno in readings to give me a bit more information about the kind of romantic connections a person may desire. It`s kind of vague results to be honest, can`t rely on it too much when it comes to asteroids. Some of the fixed stars do seem to give influence if they`re closely conjunct Sun or Moon specially, or other personal planets. I have not explored too many asteroids. I think it just clutters things and confuses some placements.
May 13, 2019 at 18:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m guessing it would depend greatly on choice, plus if a person can look back with solid memory and also structure it to time too.
this has been my large upper hand in life, having such a long term memory Though my short term is not quite as well developed.

Perhaps what gives off such a stable nature with moon in Taurus, Pluto trine Sun & Jupiter with the 12th & 4th linked together, it´s rather apt for such a deep introspection of events.
May 13, 2019 at 18:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I do have very good memory, but i don`t like clutter in my astrology chart lol. Plus i`m still considered a beginner so i stick to the basics that work for now. I get excited when i find new things to add to my bag of tools sort of speak, but those tools have to be tested first, then i keep them for good. I have much to test still.
May 13, 2019 at 18:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
I like that.

I use mine for personal reasons, better understanding myself helps me grow.
Time is all we have, it is finite. If i better myself, i am doing my duty at least as a person at attempting to do the right thing. :27:
May 13, 2019 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
Yes absolutely, I do the same.
May 13, 2019 at 19:49
(Pisces) fishscales
Yes to both, asteroids moreso.

I never really paid asteroids much mind until relatively recently. I found a ridiculously large cluster of asteroids all conjunct my DSC either exact or within one degree. The combination of their specific influences described my relationship experiences to a T, and from then on, I was a believer. Have also seen good results in synastry work.

I believe everybody´s chart has an overriding theme, or a couple of themes, and asteroids are not going to contradict that theme. Instead--and this is what I find so interesting about them--they seem to add color, depth, and detail to the theme that is already laid out by the major planets and their positions.

Astro.com has a huge list of asteroids that you can plug in to your birth chart. There are also a few sites that provide the influences of many lesser known asteroids. Another thing I like to do is go down astro´s list of asteroids and look for ones that resonate with me for whatever reason. Often, I´ll plug them into my birth chart and get some interesting results. That´s how I found that huge cluster of asteroids on my DSC.

Welcome back again, btw :37:
May 14, 2019 at 04:27
(Cancer) TimeLord
What´s the catch ?
My Mars Conjunct Spica Conjunct Pluto Conjunct Vertex.
Algol Conjunct Chiron Conjunct Asc.
Anything special ?
I don´t think those fix stars or astroids are important.
May 14, 2019 at 07:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Mars conjunct Spica: Popular social success, may have good judgment and quick decision or be violent in dispute, rigid, and nearly or quite a fool.

Pluto conjunct Spica: Serena Williams 0°07′, Prince William of Cambridge 0°34′, Beyoncé 0°55′, Kim Kardashian 1°35′, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex 1°43′, George Washington 2°25′.

Ascendant conjunct Algol: Linda Marshall 0°28′, Robert the Bruce 0°29′, David Beckham 1°37′, Frederick the Great 1°55′

No description.

You have to try to understand their actual meaning to see where they may have had an effect.
They can also sometimes be triggered through transits instead of natal position.
May 14, 2019 at 08:51
(Gemini) stigmí
When i was child i loved stars. I feared in house but always was fearless to go to garden i watched stars in darkness of night. I know many constellations on sky and also stars. I really love it.
I don´t know where ever are my asteroids. But in my chart are almost every planet or point conj with stars. Three of archangel stars are in conj with my important points.
Sun with Aldebaran (bulls eye)
Moon with Antares (heart of scorpio)
Jupiter - ruler of chart with Regulus (heart of lion)

then mercury, decs, fortune, lot of spirit with Polaris and Betelgeuse
venus with Tejat prior
(mars with bigger orbis)
saturnus with Denebola
uranus with Unuk
neptun with Ras alhague
(pluto with bigger orbis)
asc with Et amin, Acumen
ic with Mirach
mc with Izar, Princeps
chiron with Almach, Menkar
south node wit Deneb algedi
and so on....

I think it didn´t give me nothing more except my love to stars or I am typical example of someone who wasted his gifts :4: (or I chose only bad parts of them)
But one thing I noticed, i don´t know which star it was x)) i really drink chamomile tea as they recommended to calm myself x))
May 14, 2019 at 08:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
You have interesting conjunctions, you said you wasted this?
Depends on how you look at things, if that is true then at least you recognize them.
May 14, 2019 at 08:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Thank you for sharing and pointing out Vega. I have this conjunct some of my planets. I have to say I looked at your chart and may be able to give my point of view to help you somewhat. Your Scorpio Pluto is about equal to my Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Scorpio in the 4th house.
This is quite rough with family and like you with the Vega hanging out with my Vertex in Capricorn and Capricorn Mercury can be quite challenging in family relationships. On top of it I have Aries in Chiron Square and aspects many of my planets and houses.
I believe you should go make a Vedic Astrology Chart and see what Mahadasha you’re in. This gives you some insight. See where your Moon in Taurus lands. For example: my Saturn in Taurus is Bharani and my Moon in Taurus is Kritika. This means I work with death & dying. Whether it is emotionally, mentally, spiritually with Aries in Chiron I have been surrounded with a lot of grief and death most of my life. While it’s difficult in my later years, I can see how the experience, I have knowledge, wisdom, and insight many may not have in their experience. As you are gaining the same wisdom, knowledge, and insight in your experience.
Moksha houses are 12th, 4th, and 8th house. This cleansing away and washing away karma with relationships of all types, but with your family as well. While it’s not a fun journey at times, this is about liberating your mind, body, and soul. Water signs are emotion, thought, and feeling according to Vedic.
The Moon is Mother and rules Cancer. North Node Cancer/North Node Capricorn is ending some karma here with family. Not sure how this is manifesting in your personal life right now, but on the South Node Capricorn perhaps certain events occurred back in 2009-2011 in North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer which brought a lot of negative experiences with the family. Attack on personality, character, gossip, rumormongering, and it’s kind of the time to let it go and put it behind as much as possible.
With Cancer in Chiron this is wounding the emotions and feelings. Perhaps even being wounded by the feminine in your experience along with Uranus in Capricorn. Unexpected twists and turns and learning how to heal this part of you in the 12th house.
I have Cancer in the 12th as well but no planets, but usually it ends up bringing issues related to the mother, children, and family. Healing the family generations, breaking out of dysfunctional relating skills, communication skills, and emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns.
This may be breaking out of addictions and alcoholism. And Cancer in the 12th house is pretty difficult as well as North Node Aquarius, since they are the hardest journey. North Node Aquarius even gives a sense of not being loved unconditionally by the mother which you have Moon in Taurus and Mars in Taurus.
I would work on the 12th house archetypes and see how you can heal these areas in your life.
May 14, 2019 at 09:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Hi and thank you.

Do you mean this?

Rasi Lord for this chart is Mangal (Mars), lagna lord is Chandra (Moon) and nakshatra lord is Ketu.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 14, 2019 at 09:18
(Cancer) TimeLord » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Fool ?
No chance.

Transit Planet with Trigger ?
Any Planet ?
Let´s wait and see.

Thank you!
May 14, 2019 at 09:29
(Cancer) TimeLord » TimeLord
Also my Exalted Saturn Conjunct Eros in 5th. And BML Conjunct SN in 8th.
May 14, 2019 at 11:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Yes. Now go study what that means.
May 14, 2019 at 12:54
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
"Natal.

Varuna
Pollux
Vega
Vertex
Ceres
Orcus
Procyon

Child
Dajenira"

I haven´t looked into any of these, but I am interested to find out and figure out what they mean in regards to myself. :15:
May 14, 2019 at 15:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Astro-Search engine here at Astro-Seek shows, by stiffer criteria than what I would use, stationary planets; The stationary planets emphasize the stars behind them. My :153: & :199: are stationary, but the "browse in time" function gives other people my hovering planets. Regulus and the Pleiades at three house cusps involving my :153: & :199: is hard to ignore!
Ceres, Juno, & :155: all move quite a distance in my heliocentric chart data from my geocentric chart data. Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris gives both in number lists for free.
Not everything they give is free anymore, but sometimes rocks in the asteroid belt are manifest! :44: :16: :32:
Go to Serennu colour and tarot if you are not feeling "Astrological" today.
This is the century that Sedna speeds toward perihelion for the 2nd time in the Neolithic :25: :22: :24: :94: :122: :94: :122: :94: :122:
May 14, 2019 at 16:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Orcus conjunct Mercury.
Vega conjunct Neptune.
Ceres conjunct Mercury.

Well my voice has the ability to distort my microphone, me singing an awesome track well as high as i can lol.
I don´t have a high speaking voice, my singing voice is completely different.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0DtszH2MbQW

Original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Not only capable of the same rhythm but even creating the effects done by computer with voice.

I do have Uranus quincunx Mercury.
YouTube
YouTube
May 15, 2019 at 06:51
(Gemini) stigmí » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
"if that is true then at least you recognize them"

Its just feeling, and that´s too little to make me feel whole/complete. This things about our mission/karma/life tasks/gifts/guardians/guides (thats what i feel about conj with stars) are very interesting, but i have lack of language possibilities.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »