Movies or tv series...What are you watching now?

May 12, 2019 at 16:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Movies or tv series...What are you watching now?
Just like in the title. Topic made by me for relax, giving a possibility to recommend some good stuff in movies,sitcoms or TV series area and ofc share opinions about them. So what are you watching now?

I am just after TV Series "Sharp objects" with Amy Adams:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 11 

Sort posts:
May 12, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Watching Bam Margera Viva La Bam right now, have the entire series on DVD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2019 at 17:38
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
I watch quite a few tv shows at the moment, but all that is coming to my mind is ´Good Girls´ and ´The 100´. I have the 100 on my DVR but haven´t watched the latest season that just came back yet.

Here are some trailers for them :)

The 100 https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Good Girls https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Sharp Objects seems intriguing. Though I am inclined to not watch anything that deals with children being harmed. I might try and check it out though. :15:
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2019 at 18:50
(Gemini) stigmí
I am watching now

https://youtu.be/IR-l_TSjlEo
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2019 at 18:58
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » stigmí
Love those movies :15:
May 12, 2019 at 19:01
(Libra) leorising
https://youtu.be/qF_2vaI60lU
I ve been watching this movie! I love it ❤️ :79:
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2019 at 19:39
(Pisces) N_thecat » SpaceChild
Sharp Objects seems intriguing. Though I am inclined to not watch anything that deals with children being harmed. I might try and check it out though. :15:

OMG, so you can´t or should not watch that, because it/that what you´ve wrote happens here. But it´s a good tv series.After that I like Amy Adams even more and more.And that series was made by director of "Big Little liars" and one of my favourite movies: "Dallas Buyers Club" with Oscar winners here (Matthew Mcconaughey and Jared Leto) "Wild" (from 2014) with Laura Dern and Reese Witherspoon.

I watched "Wild" last week and was not aware that this movie was made by the same person as tv series I finished watching a few days ago.

I don´t know "The 100" - I am not a fan of s-f movies, but ofc it doesn´t mean I see them as bad.It´s just not my gengre :3:

"Wild"(2014) trailer:
YouTube
YouTube
May 12, 2019 at 20:46
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » N_thecat
Ok, thanks for the heads up then, I appreciate it.

And that´s fine, I get everyone likes different things ;) I´m very much a scifi genre person hehe.

Dallas Buyers Club sounds very familiar, though I haven´t watched it.
Wild looks like a good film, I´ll have to add that to my list. Never heard of that one til today, thanks.
May 12, 2019 at 23:54
(Sagittarius) Amartya
Currently watching Game of Thrones. Like a lot of people atm.

Outside of that, I´m rewatching Frasier. (Love that show)
And an old British sitcom classic Fawlty Towers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 13, 2019 at 00:29
(Gemini) beep
id recommend series Parks and rec if you havent already watched lol as well as series called Chewing Gum. both hilarious af

id also suggest to watch Cable Girls, this is based on 50s era and focused more around the lives of four women being more dramatic as opposed to other two i mentioned which are just comedy shows (its better in spanish haha)
May 13, 2019 at 00:35
(Pisces) N_thecat » SpaceChild
Nice to hear that.I like to share with favourite/interesting movies and find new ones looking at what others recommend.And even if I don´t like some genre I don´t have any problem to see what this is about - I love that stuff so I can take a look at a lot of different movies/tv series or shows.I am always curious.So I can try to watch "100", even if I don´t like scfi genre :3:

And yes, "Dallas Buyers Club" is familiar and touching, I love movies with such a climate.

You´re welcome :3: Share here with your opinion after movie.I don´t say this is the best movie I´ve ever seen, I am interested what others think.

Another title, tv Series "Hemlock Grove" from Netflix (2013?) - I am sure that his authors use astrology here :75:
YouTube
YouTube
May 13, 2019 at 01:31
(Pisces) N_thecat » Amartya
It´s some kind of funny, because I as I think I am only one who´s never seen any episode "Game of thrones". And really...I don´t lie here :4: :61: :75: But ofc in my country is that series popular too :1:

I watch on YouTube a documentary movie about pedophilia among priests in Catholic Church in my country.Terryfying ofc and so weird. Production was financed through voluntary donations and is ready to watch for free since Saturday.I am shocked because only after 22-23 hours it had 3 million viewers.Now - 6,7 million.Maybe these numbers are not large for People in US or UK,but it´s been less than 48 hours when when you can watch it ,so in my opinion it is success.
May 13, 2019 at 10:33
(Gemini) Olenna
I mostly watch tv series and anime. The movies made these days i find tedious and poor quality. Old movies i do like to rewatch sometimes. Curently i`m watching Game of Thrones, Fargo, Anne with an E. Some anime series Atac on Titan, Dororo, Boogieboop, Violet Evergarden.
May 13, 2019 at 12:41
(Aquarius) krushi » Olenna
I like "Fargo" very much. Each season differently explores the problem of Evil: what is it, where it comes from. It´s a decent development of the questions stated by Dostoevsky in his "Demons".
May 13, 2019 at 14:35
(Gemini) Olenna » krushi
I`m just at the 1st season, only 6 episodes watched, but it is good so far. All characters have lots of potential and development.
May 13, 2019 at 17:25
(Pisces) N_thecat » krushi
I know this series is good,but I can´t get this vibe. I have no doubts "Fargo" is good, but maybe it wasn´t "my time" for that.But I remember good play of Billy Bob Thornton.I think I´ll be back to this in a little while.

And here one of my favourites - "True detective".I just love that series.I think about watching 2nd and 3rd season now.Here is a trailer for the first season :
YouTube
YouTube
May 13, 2019 at 20:38
(Aquarius) krushi » N_thecat
"True detective" — I agree, it´s one of the best! Except, perhaps, the latest season.
May 13, 2019 at 21:13
(Pisces) N_thecat » krushi
I heard that only one - ofc 1st is good,2nd gets divided opinion (but lots are bad) and 3rd is the weakest.

Something from me: Swedish product(ion) on NETFLIX: "Quicksand"

YouTube
YouTube
May 13, 2019 at 23:21
(Sagittarius) Amartya » N_thecat
I only got into Game of Thrones when the last season came out. (2 years ago). For years people were onto me about watching it and I was ehh.. Normally I love fantasy stuff but the one episode I had seen up till that point did not blow me away.

However, I sat down and binge watched all the seasons up till the last and i was hooked. LOL

Pedophilia and the Catholic Church is a really dark thing. It happened in so many Countries over such a large period of time. It was/is horrifying. Power and corruption on an almost unbelievable scale.
May 14, 2019 at 19:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Right now I´m watching the Eurovision Song Festival. Normally I don´t watch television. I do watch Netflix once in awhile. I do believe the 100 really capture my attention. The Ozarks. The Dark I think it´s called.
May 14, 2019 at 20:38
In my country "Game of Thrones" is ofc very popular and everybody watch that - except me. :61:

Catholic church has so much power in my country. The most known priest is one of the richest man in Poland - my country and believers guarantee that. Pedophilia is a big problem here and cause of scandal now. That movie I was telling about is the 2nd in this subject, that was created in recent times. And I know that we will have 3rd soon.

I am at the end of ´Castle Rock" series - only one season, so specific.
YouTube
YouTube
May 14, 2019 at 20:58
(Leo) pixel
"Breaking bad" :1:
May 15, 2019 at 00:45
(Sagittarius) Amartya » N_thecat
Living in Portugal. I have experienced just how powerful the Catholic church can be. It is odd, coming from the UK where religion is not as influential as it once was.. to coming into a country where the church is still powerful. Well, it was a culture shock.

It is of course not as powerful as in the past but it still has a very strong influence on things, I can only imagine how powerful it was 50 years ago. Let alone 100.
May 15, 2019 at 00:46
(Sagittarius) Amartya » goldenlion32
I love Eurovision. In a so bad it is good kind of way. I think it is just so much fun. :75:
May 17, 2019 at 21:07
It´s r really interesting to read, but I try to imagine how difficult experiences like these could be - differences and divisive between countries, culture shock and when it goes to a religion...That can be strange.

Oh, I believe you must get through that shock. I don´t know so much about Portugal in another case than tourism. This country seems to be so beautiful...Landscape,beaches, architecture. Ok, I can admit to being an ignoramus in subject of religion in this country. I am little shocked with that.
I am curious how can we compare that to Catholic church in Poland.

And these changes... They are always veryyyy slow to take place. It takes generations to it all can make happen. So these 50 years seeems good :1:

I am watching this document today on TV now.
May 22, 2019 at 15:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ThomasBN, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not an ordinary blockbuster, I respect Jackie Chan playing more interesting roles (tho´ fine thrashing is in order :4:, Pierce Brosnan looks like the Gerry Adams, hoping that´s not an accident :1:)
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »