Obsessed with a Scorpio

May 11, 2019 at 05:32 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
Obsessed with a Scorpio
How to make a Scorpio sun, Aries moon, Venus in libra man FALL IN LOVE W MOI.
We were never close friends but are now catching up after 5-6 years from highschool, seems to only wanna fuck which is cool but it seems I’m always the one to actually initiate convo instead

I’m a Gemini sun, Sagittarius moon, Venus in Gemini

Ps I don’t have his birth time so idk his asc.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: / 23 

Sort posts:
May 11, 2019 at 07:01
(Pisces) N_thecat
Why everybody always seem to be obsessed with that Scorpio sign? :4: :3: :3:
May 11, 2019 at 07:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sounds like that is all he wants you for bud. Tough luck. I am a Scorpio Sun, with Venus in Libra.
We KNOW what we want.
Hate to say it, but you are just being used for sex. If you don´t mind that, have fun. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want love from this guy, you might want to say your prayers.
At the very least, tell him that you want this to be more than just sex. If that don´t work, letting him know that you are in love with him, you kicking a dead horse. (Venus in Libra, Libra is all lovey dovey. Loves romantic things, he probably secretly love romantic stories [Twilight sucks, probably not that] )

From having those two placements, we love honesty and straight forwardness. Literally how to attract us is being yourself, we at least secretly want a strong woman, and being yourself shows character and strength, which we crave in a romantic partner.
May 11, 2019 at 07:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How to make a man fall in love with you?
There are so many wrong things in this question.
Honestly. Do you want people to fall in love with you in a natural way , by just being you, or do you really want to force and manipulate people into loving you?
May 11, 2019 at 10:23
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » David Evans
"We love honesty and straight forwardness. Literally how to attract us is being yourself, we at least secretly want a strong woman, and being yourself shows character and strength, which we crave in a romantic partner."

Agreed with that. Beeing wary as fuck, I really appreciate genuine and strong people, who are not afraid of beeing just themselves. Then, it depends on his chart, sun sign is so general?.
May 11, 2019 at 11:35
(Gemini) beep » David Evans
Yup. Sounds like him, guess I’ll be saying my prayers now! Thanks lol
May 11, 2019 at 11:37
(Gemini) beep » EL0
I want to FORCE AND MANIPULATE THIS MAN into loving me
May 11, 2019 at 12:03
(Leo) pixel » beep
Fortunately (or unfortunately for you), you can´t force anyone to fall in love with you ... if it happens, it won´t be sustainable, and moreover, it won´t be a healthy or genuine love (but for bad illusory reasons)... but that´s an own choice!

In another situation, if you are not attracted to someone forcing you to love him, will you enjoy it? :63:

:152: conjunct :160: in your synastry : Obessive aspect

:17:
May 11, 2019 at 15:56
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I will look at your chart later (I´m out the door). Now your question is "how do I make him fall in love with me", NOT is it a good idea, so I will start by answering that and look at the rest of the chart later. I´m a double scorpio and have some anecdotal relationships with Geminis both on a relationship and friendship basis. In my experience, it is ALL or NOTHING between Scorpios and Geminis. Either you really get on well or you dont like each other at all.

So before looking further, my advice is DON´T BE TOO AVAILABLE for a Scorpio. It sounds like you already are. Flirt, then move back. Hang out with friends instead of being with him all the time. He wants to just fuck. Don´t fuck him as much. In fact, it would be good if you had a fuck with somebody else. That would drive him wild. I am not saying you need to go that far, but that would work.

I will try to look at the synastry chart later. But that´s my general advice.
May 11, 2019 at 16:01
(Gemini) beep » pixel
I only kid hahaaa
What can I do though? Only dream and fantasize
May 11, 2019 at 16:06
(Gemini) beep » ancient_astrology
We get along well it’s just he’s persistent on wanting to have sex
Afraid Bc of circle of friends he’s got and him being immature it seems, I’d rather fuck a complete stranger..... which I have
I’ve told him all of this, he only listens when it comes down to saying yes to sex lollll
May 11, 2019 at 16:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » beep
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That sounds like you are saying talking and no sex, or sex and no talking.
Even though I want a soulmate, I have many of his placements, and would chose sex and no talking, but want both.
You would rather fuck a stranger, then my kind will be a stranger. The hell you expect. If he gives you love, sounds like you would lose interest. His friends have his back, I would too.
May 11, 2019 at 16:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1Cancer
=====
It´s always :173: too.
:61:
May 11, 2019 at 16:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
=====
I am that Scorpio. I guarantee that I would cut the connection completely. It would drive me nuts for her to fuck another, and it would drive me forever away. Especially with friends to check my stupidity.
We know our flaws, they get exploited, RUN FOREST RUN.
Some people have experienced enough to know better.
May 11, 2019 at 17:11
Well I’ve met other Scorpio who worshipped and actually loved me but this guy is just bland and weird as a person in general lol
And oh? Cut me off? I’m queen of cutting people off, he just happens to hmu randomly and I am somehow obsessed again

He’s not offering love. He’s offering to fuck me when he’s bored and so I want to know how to make him open up to moi before then
May 11, 2019 at 17:56
(Aries) ram_goat » N_thecat
because scorpio sun is OBSESSED WITH YOU

yeah I dunno, posts tend to be immature young girls or teenagers, inexperienced
at life and relationships, and not old enough to have had
serious long term relationships. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

Do you think we don´t know a fake question when we see it?

Really, lebelle, why don´t you just go fuck him..

then go fuck yourself..

then fuck off...

right off this forum.

Save us all some time.
Login
(Log in)
May 11, 2019 at 17:59
(Aries) ram_goat » 1Cancer
Maybe he is chinese, as well.
May 11, 2019 at 18:02
=====
Do you love him, because telling him you would rather fuck a stranger sealed the coffin. I suggest move on. Like you have no chance in hell.
And what happened to those other Scorpio miss?
Does he know some of them?
Friends warn each other, one ight have said you are a good fuck, but crap at love, or simply not capable of it. Too selfish, that is the vibe "I would rather fuck a stranger, yet I am fucking you gives". That you wont care about HIS dreams if he let you close. Only about your own.
That is the vibe I get, and I don´t even know you.
May 11, 2019 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
LMAO :61:
RIP
May 11, 2019 at 18:09
(Aries) ram_goat » David Evans
Login
(Log in)
May 11, 2019 at 18:35
System message: Post has been written by user 1Cancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"He’s not offering love. He’s offering to fuck me when he’s bored."
Login
(Log in)
May 11, 2019 at 18:49
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
LOL

Go fuck a cactus
May 11, 2019 at 18:52
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
Will do.. *kiss*
May 11, 2019 at 18:53
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » beep
If you really want to bind him and make him worship you, and you are willing to use a spell to do it, message me and I will give you a couple. I´m not going to moralize with you about it. You have free will. I´m also not going to put the spells out here on the forum for everybody to read and comment on. That would diminish their power.

Also don´t believe the bullshit about a spell coming back to you seven times. That´s bullshit. On the other hand, think long and hard before you cast a spell, because the following is true: "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it." If you´re ready to proceed after having thought about it, hit me up.
May 11, 2019 at 18:55
?? just a crush man... no ones in love.
And no we have different group of friends

Also I already know the type of man he is and aspirations in life he wants blah blah, sad I’m even lowering my standards chasing after him
May 11, 2019 at 18:56
(Gemini) beep » ancient_astrology
Hellllllsss yea baby ???
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »