Why i have so many Capricorn characteristics?

May 9, 2019 at 15:49 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Why i have so many Capricorn characteristics?
I highly identify with the Capricorn sign.I real about it on internet and I have so many characteristics of that sign emotionally and thinking grounded.I have mars and venus in Capricorn.Also heard that mars is such a challenging placement for the moon and that describes why i can´t identify with it.Why it is so?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2019 at 16:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aside from your Mars in Cap (a really strong influence) Idk either...
I feel like a typical Cap sun personally and I figured why. It´s my ascendant, and my Gemini sun and Mars aren´t exactly dominant thanks to Pluto opposition. My moon is also my descendant. There´s other planets and houses that influence my obsession with work and money... In my draconic chart (your subconscious) I´m a Cap sun and moon. You´re an earth rising as well, have some strong Cap placements so I guess that´s why you can relate so well ^^
May 9, 2019 at 22:08
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Vanille
Yes mars gets exalted in capricorn.As a Capricorn ascendant you will be orderly,confident,practical and dominant.Ascendant is really important in the chart i know people with Capricorn rising and Leo and they are very dominant and orderly.Yes as a Taurus rising i am more calm,cool and collected and have deep voice.Also have musical talents.I know to play on drums,piano and guitar :44:
May 9, 2019 at 22:14
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Starsky
Simply i have many friends who have Capricorn sun moon or Rising and i am very similar to them.We have same thinking patern and i am emotionally cool and stable not like that pisces moon dreammy,sensitive and imaginative.I don´t think jupiter have influence on me i work really hard to achive everything with that mars energy.My status and financial statement is really important for me and in love i have cold aproach.Maybe my Taurus Rising is responsible for that i don´t know.
May 10, 2019 at 02:17
Yes that´s true hah
I dont´t understant you about Mars and Venus beeing ruled by Jupiter.Can you tell me more about that?
May 10, 2019 at 16:10
Yes the date,time and birhtime 100% correct i checked out in the hospital i was born.
May 10, 2019 at 17:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Starsky
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have something to ask which is related to this..why i have so many Scorpio characteristic?
Can anybody tell me why?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »