Indicators of Wealth in Natal Chart: Millionaire?

May 9, 2019 at 05:17 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SophiaMC, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Indicators of Wealth in Natal Chart: Millionaire?
I am curious to know if i will be rich or not. Is it possible for me to gain wealth through marriage? I am curious with my 7th house stellium. Also, I am studying law but I am interested in real estate as well. Is real estate a good move too?

All insights would be greatly appreciated. :)

Blessings! <3

:151: :173: :152: :181: :178:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2019 at 05:40
(Aries) ram_goat
Research both of those professions. Both are hardscrabble occupations.
Way more lawyers and RE agents than there are court cases or houses to buy & sell, or backroom wills to write. RE in particular is cut throat competitive and has horrible work/life balance. Lawyering is only good if you come from a long line of judges & lawyers who can get you in somewhere (Bret Cavanugh)clerking for a big judge, or like Harry Hamlin in "Better Call Saul", your dad owns the firm, or you don´t really intend to go into law, but politics or something else related instead.

The pitfalls of both those occupations are well known. Do nursing instead. Get rich that way, or just be happy and walk the middle path between wealth and poverty, not really touching either one.

Every parent is happy when they hear their kid say lawyer, doctor or indian chief as their deisred profession.. but it´s not that easy or simple.

hashtag: #things_18_year_olds_say

May 9, 2019 at 06:38
(Pisces) TimeSciences » ram_goat
Well said Ram_Goat. Success is possible in either law or real estate but not easy & largely through excellent connections or dogged ability to make them! Also, must be very stubborn, good at planning and sticking to plans and adapting as you go to reach goals!
PS: Whoever said:´You don´t try real estate it tries you.´ was right!
May 9, 2019 at 07:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wealth is worthless without purpose. Purpose can´t be fulfilled without wealth.
What use is money without a soul?
What use is living without money?

Is any answer really wrong?
What are the results of each?
May 9, 2019 at 10:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
One should never say no, but in my opinion it is a lot missing for this in your chart. And in fact, your intention to come into this life isn´t even of this purpose.

Your finance house has pluto in (corresponds to venus pluto = endangered to get a victim in financial matters. Jupiter as finance ruler of 2nd is in exact conj. with saturn and in semisextile with ruler of inheritance and real estate. You have hard work to do your own to get your money earned and stay secure in. Ruler of 1st house in 2nd house. Same with chiron - the personal injury in 2nd in finance matters and selfesteem- in opp on your mars being ruler of 6th house work..

Even not rich by relationship. Your ruler of relationship is on 0 degrees in 7 squaring your moon. Needs more your help than supporting you

Aquarius in 4th means moon/uranus. No real home property, not even feel lucky with this- prefers freedom and independancy from real home affairs – doesn’t like to do the work needed a real house needs. Not feel yourself easy at home anywhere. Uranus himself in enforces this and moon in aquarius as well.

Your real creative potential is sun as 10th house ruler trining your 5th house neptune. Helping people empathically.

Millionaire´s chart look like this
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 9, 2019 at 12:37
(Capricorn) CapiSun
Jupiter in the 2nd house all day. Especially if it is in there by itself, with no other planets. Donald Trump ? has jupiter in the 2nd. Jay Z has a lone jupiter in his 2nd house and is a billionare. Not always inclusive, but a very high desposition for wealth, depending on the aspects it makes to other planets, and the person´s own desire to make use of that energy.

Edit: I just noticed this chart that starsky posted of Bill Gates, and what do you know..he has jupiter in his 2nd house!! ? $$$

May 9, 2019 at 13:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter transits right now your 2nd house, for what reason you think about it. Holds on sextile on your uranus - thinking about sudden wealth. But uranus will soon transit your neptune being natally in trine with your sun- exact on 7/25/2019. This time it might come up another intention into your mind for your own path of life (sun rules 10th house).

Feeling oneself wealthy is individually different for each person and out of his own chart. Nobody can take or follow another persons way- as everybody can only do it out of his own chart and with his own planet energies. Whatever one can "create" and get born on earth as his "own baby" is fixed in 5th house - shown by sign and ruler in house definitely placed. - In my personal opinion and astrological view.

"I am studying law" ....this is great and fits your chart with saturn conj.jupiter perfectly. Lawyers like you are needed outside in society.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 9, 2019 at 13:40
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Starsky
Yup, everyone has their own chart to work with..but it´s nice to compare charts to others with the same placements to find correlations.
May 9, 2019 at 15:00
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I have Taurus Jupiter in the second house. It semi sextiles my Gemini Venus, Mercury and Sun,, biquintiles my Sagittarius Saturn and Uranus and sextiles my north node.

Money comes to me without even trying particularly at gambling. I don’t live in the world of materialism as money and possessions don’t do anything for me.
I do tend to hoard money as I only purchase things I legitimately need.
May 9, 2019 at 15:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
=====
Taurus in 2nd house is same sign-house as natural zodiac and a good sign-energy, sense and good nose for money born with. Jupiter in 2nd corresponds to venus/jupiter- a good luck constellation and popularity aspect and also to find sponsors for luck and money. Your 9th house ruling jupiter is in semisextile with sun/moon conj..Moon is ruler of 5th house (also games for fun) and able to create something and also money- if you feel yourself well and you have enough faith in yourself (9th house jupiter in 2nd house). .

But right, taurus like to keep his property -if his ruler venus doesn’t tell him different things and meaning to give out money for a partner for instance, as venus is co-ruler of relationship in your chart.
May 9, 2019 at 18:32
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Iroquois Pliskin
Sigh. An enviable placement. Must be nice. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »