Romantic Life

May 9, 2019 at 03:31 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ludmila23
Romantic Life
What would be the most convenient signs for me? Everything you can tell me about my letter regarding love is welcome. Thanks ? ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2019 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You cannot fail to miss him, as you are instinctively only looking for what is in your 7th house. Where ruler of 7th is in and in what aspects.

With ruler of 7th in 5th house you look beneath all to find a man similar to your own father, as 5th house is also father and first male model role and principle.

If relationship with father was not easy you look for a partner to heal this or to get this healed.

With sun in gemini I suppose - you look for a slim guy, very communicative, versatile and curious who likes fun and to enjoy hisself- as well as sex and who is emotionally and empathic with mars in cancer.
May 9, 2019 at 16:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user yutaya, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You may be romantically involved with a Cancerian man. Someone who is nurturing, sensitive, good with children, someone who loves to go out an eat a good hearty meal. Someone who holds you; protects you. Takes care of you, a family man. He has to be passionate with his feelings, very communicative with them, you need that sort of assertiveness (your Mars conjunct Sun). 5th house is a romance house though, very flirty but not a house of commitment. But it helps having someone with Cancer placements in your house.

For example, it will be nice if he´s an early (2-5 degree) Cancer SUN that conjuncts your Venus. That will be sweet.

The descendant IMO represents the type of relationship you want. You may want a relationship that has confidence and flair. You are going to be surrounded by talented and expressive acts; creatives that radiates an aura pride and passion. You may want to show off your relationship.

A Virgo may be most ideal as your co-ruler of your 7th (Mercury) is in your 6th house trine your Moon in Pisces and sextile your Saturn in the 4th. So stable and intimate communication matters to you a lot. You need someone who cares about his health, animals/the environment, someone that matches your daily routines, someone who cooperates with you everyday. Someone with good job and does work for the good of others (painter, helps children, fitness coach, etc.)
May 26, 2019 at 23:44
(Cancer) ludmila23 » Starsky
Thanks. Could be. But my sun not géminis.
May 26, 2019 at 23:46
(Cancer) ludmila23 » yutaya
Yeah. It´s true?
May 27, 2019 at 10:50
(Taurus) MaryJos
I agree!
Normaly I look the 7th house ruler, Mars (and Jupiter) and Juno asteroid.

Mars conjunct Sun (Leo) in Cancer (Moon).
DSC in Leo (Sun+co-ruler Mercury)
Juno in the 1st Aquariu (Uranus)

He must be tender and probably will have a very carismatic communicative personality.
Everything that was said above I agree!

Astrologie assumes that juno represents our ideal.. so he will have some Kind of ecentric qualitie to him, it will have the unique uranian vibe (the luminaries or ASC or stellium in 11th house)

Vedic assumes the opposit house of your mars (and Jupiter) describing the conditions that you will meet your ideal... CAP. 11th (and SAG. 10th) you meeting your ideal in a work group? In work? In winter? He helping you to expand in your professional workfield? Friendship/love/respect relationship.

December 29, 2019 at 04:27
(Cancer) ludmila23 » MaryJos
thanks for your analysis :4: :79:
December 30, 2019 at 01:07
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
The short answer: Scorpio sun. It would be trine your moon and your venus would be trine his sun. So if I had to base it on one thing, that is what I would say.
April 6, 2021 at 15:42
(Cancer) ludmila23
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »