North Node in Aquarius 4th house

May 8, 2019 at 13:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user yutaya, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

North Node in Aquarius 4th house
Lately I´ve been confused about this placement.

For years I didn´t care for having a family, getting married, raising babies. The thought of it feels so foreign. Something changed when transit Taurus entered my 7th house.

I had this mentality that I should aim higher and higher in my education and career.

But I couldn´t go any further whenever I´m ambitious to be like the "in-crowd" with these amazing careers and high status profiles.

These people appear so established and capable to at least financially raise a family.

I mean I´m sure being a stay at home mother is a luxury.

I´m not rich. I don´t have a high paying job. I don´t have the networking savvy skills to meet the right people nor future husband who could possibly provide for the best.

I don´t understand. My south node leads me away from only focusing on career/being a public figure/status driven yet if the north node in the 4th calls for being a mother, raising a family, being at home, how can I be that if the reality is that you have to have a stable career or lots of money to have that life? I don´t know many people who are happy in their family life while working 2 jobs or in a shitty relationship.

The only way to be a mother is to have a career so I can meet eligible men. Convince me otherwise because everyday I see happier couples with their babies in rich areas whenever I visit them.

It´s really all hopeless. I want a stable marriage and a family. I FINALLY want that life but it seems like a dream now more than ever.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 8, 2019 at 14:21
(Gemini) pneumadeux
There is an old saying that says something to the effect of:

“God cannot fill hands that are already full.”

And your hands — more specifically, your mind — is so overburdened that it’s unlikely you could hold a blessing if it were dangled in midair in front of you.

I hope that you can receive that in the spirit in which it was offered; I’m attempting to be straightforward and loving, not judgemental.

The North node sets before you the attainment toward which your soul yearns. You’ve got that right. But you’re both coloring it in with preconceptions and refusing to allow the universe to guide you to it in unique ways.

The simple fact that your North node is in Aquarius attests to the fact that the home you could create will most likely be very unique and non-traditional. At least it will be or should be crafted with a very open mind.

And there in lies the problem: your mind is not open presently.

Motherhood and family life is very strongly associated with 5th and 7th houses. I’d encourage you to separate those realities from the geographical and physical attributes of “creating a home.”

When you visualize a comfortable, fulfilling home for you and only you — irrespective of other souls — what do you see? There is a reason flight attendants tell you to “secure your own mask before helping others.”

Setting yourself up first in an emotional, spiritual, and geographical home base is your first priority. You’re conflating the topic with other aspects: wealth, partner, etc.

My strongest advice to you is — learn to surrender. Surrender your notions of what this attainment looks like. Open your heart to the very long term proposition that the universe will absolutely delight in bringing you to your soul’s purpose, but the way in which it organizes itself to fruition isn’t necessarily yours to construct.

Consider this: your hair grows and your heart beats, but you are clueless as how you ::do:: those things, yet — you do. Set your intention to be content in a happy home — then allow the intention and feeling of contentment to materialize.

There are many, many fulfilled and happy homes that are not flush with cash.
May 8, 2019 at 14:33
(Aries) ram_goat » pneumadeux
^^ Yes, what he said.. seriously.. read it 100x if needed, until his post makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 8, 2019 at 14:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:157: return means YOU are being born again.
You really want babies curbing your travel and freedom?
In the majority Astrology :161: & :162: are Rahu & Ketu which does not make them any less tough testing your generosity and creativity! :28: :39: :28: :24: :28: :24:
May 8, 2019 at 15:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user yutaya, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t "want babies". They aren´t possessions.

They are real human beings I wish to RAISE one day at home. I want to nurture them to be who they are and help others along the way.

I´m just starting. I bought a home last summer. I´m learning a lot of myself being in my space. Being myself with my emotions. My body. My mind.
May 8, 2019 at 15:29
(Pisces) fishscales
I have this exact placement.

I can strongly relate to what pneumadeux is saying.

Think of the home as a base of operations for the soul, not as the traditional home as depicted in the "American dream" of a spouse, 2.5 kids and a dog.

Aquarian energy deals with humanity as a whole, the collective. Aquarius doesn´t particularly care about its status in the collective, but whether it has the freedom to interface with the collective in an unrestricted and honest way. In turn, Aquarius extends that same freedom to others.

On the surface, it seems that Aquarian energy doesn´t have alot to do with what many think of as the traditional meanings of the 4th house: home, family, etc.

However, home is what we make it.

Aquarius has to do with things that are bigger and beyond ourselves.

Perhaps, as holders of this placement, when we look beyond our personal desires and conceptions regarding who and what we are supposed to be, we find our home: the place where we can be who we were always meant to be.
May 8, 2019 at 15:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pneumadeux
=====
Learning to surrender is great advice. I´ve done that many times and many good things DID happen. Like my home.

But if something like raising a family requires another person (a partner) how can I trust it? I´m ugly. I don´t have a lot of money. No perfect career. Not sexy enough. It´s never enough with men.

I´m not sure what you´ve seen but so far I´ve seen actual beautiful CONTENT families in rich areas.

Where I live. There´s many single mothers and abusive home life. I had to call 911 on my previous neighbors because of abusive disturbances.

Yes race and social ecomnical factors does play a factor in getting what you want in life.

That´s reality.
May 8, 2019 at 15:42
(Gemini) pneumadeux » fishscales
Well said, DManos.

I had just finished editing my post, not only to correct typos :-), but to reinforce the Aquarian aspect of the original poster’s fourth house north node.

This is very much a spiritual and internal reality; one that will be unique at least in so far as the world is concerned.

The original poster is (currently) locked into a traditional worldview.

But isn’t that really what the North node is all about? In order for any of us to realize the fulfillment, attainment, and culmination of that node, we have to go through a transformation. That’s exciting really.

And it involves surrendering… To Joy.
May 8, 2019 at 15:51
(Gemini) pneumadeux » yutaya
I have seen the full spectrum. From poverty and abuse, to wild, ostentatious opulence. Both personally and observationally.

Astrology aside, your phrasing leads me to see that you are not open to possibilities unless they conform to your pre-programmed notions.

Until you can visualize and actually experience the emotions of attainment within yourself before those tangible things appear, you will be stuck and frustrated in a world of impossibility.

When you ask, “… How can I trust it,“ you are implying that you cannot trust unless you have facts.

But trust implies faith, and faith does not require facts.
May 8, 2019 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Do you have children? I´ll probably understand my placement if people told their story.

I don´t expect to have a perfect "traditional" family at all.

My original question is (because the 4th house is home and FAMILY), how can I achieve being a mother if most well off mothers came from money and great careers? I see this in my reality every freaking day.

If my south node in Leo is leading me AWAY from being status driven and career focused then how can I raise a family? These days you need money/career to do those things.

I guess the key word is balance?
May 8, 2019 at 16:01
=====
Older generations like you really don´t fucking get it. I need someone who is sane enough to understand where I´m coming from because what you´re REALLY doing is passively punishing me for not surrendering to YOUR "spiritual" point of views. There´s no ONE way of looking at life.

Anyways. So far no one gets it at all. It´s ok. That´s my life. Being misunderstood.
May 8, 2019 at 16:02
(Aries) ram_goat » yutaya
I´m ugly. I don´t have a lot of money. No perfect career. Not sexy enough. It´s never enough with men.

Crazy talk.. look at those photos...

A woman who looks like you do & owns her own home. You should be the one picking & choosing. Sounds like someone who has got it together to me, at least in the material things. But it is a path, a process. Sounds like the foundations are ok though
May 8, 2019 at 16:07
(Gemini) pneumadeux » yutaya
I have six children, all grown, now.

I was raised in the racist South, and came of age in the ´70s, yet my 2 oldest children are bi-racial.

My upbringing was lower-middle class, yet I, without a college degree, went on to attain a 6-figure income in the advertising industry before I left it for ethical and spiritual reasons.

My rural-born mother told me to "go get a job in a factory." But I persisted in speaking with small agencies until a little 6-person shop took me on at the lowest level. I made $18k a year, and was a newly wed with a young woman who worked a $6 an hour job in a bridal salon.

I have very strong reasons to counter the reality you see.

But you don´t need my story — history, past and current, is replete with successful people who came from meager situations to create passionate, caring, loving, stable, and yes, opulent personal worlds.

But they all — every one of them — believed it was possible first, and enjoyed the deliciousness of it in their emotional hearts along the way.

Your South node indicates what you attained in a previous incarnation; those are skills that you have in spades that you are tempted to fall back on. Yes... you need to balance what you have at present without falling back on it in total.

And, I have to say something personal here: I am among other things, a photographer. In my past life as a Creative Director I hired $$$ models for global work on a regular basis. You, my friend, are not ugly.
May 8, 2019 at 16:12
(Pisces) fishscales » pneumadeux
Thanks pneumadeux. (Awesome name for a Gemini, btw. :4:)

I learned alot about my North Node by looking at my South Node: Leo in the 10th.

Once I knew a little about astrology it was pretty clear that attaining love and adulation (Leo) through my public image and status (10th house) was not the direction I should be headed in... although in my younger years, it was precisely the direction I was attracted to. I am not saying this is the case with the OP, just that it was the case with me.

The signs and houses are multilayered however, and can have different meanings that although related, are different.

My point is, we can learn alot about our North Node by learning how to interpret our South Node and recognize its energies, and then asking ourselves "OK, what is the opposite of *that*?
May 8, 2019 at 16:19
(Gemini) pneumadeux » fishscales
And thank ::you:: for noticing what I always hoped would be considered a clever username :)

I respect your POV on the South / North node experience.

The Vedic understanding of Rahu / Ketu has been helpful to me, and I alluded to it previously; if the South node is carrying the "momentum" of what we achieved before we chose are current "package," it stands to reason that we´d stick with what we know.

But sticking to what we know tends to blind us from what could be.

#Integrate :)
May 8, 2019 at 16:44
Astrology aside, your phrasing leads me to see that you are not open to possibilities unless they conform to your pre-programmed notions.

A VERY Taurean pitfall. Not to criticize. Keep fighting the good fight, but keep an eye on ALL your opponents, especially the inner ones.
May 8, 2019 at 16:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
It´s crazy but seriously. I don´t think I am enough anymore. A lot of men in my generation are doing MGTOW now, refusing to have kids and a wife. Their having relationships with virtual girlfriends. Many want Instagram big-butt models types now. I´m skinny and have a small chest.

I was in a relationship with a man with a stellium in Aquarius (his Venus conjunct my North Node) and the first things he spoke about early in our relationship was wanting "wife and children. At the time it wasn´t really in my radar but overtime it just "made-sense" to want those things when you love someone. And I mean, his stellium DID fall in my 4th house...

His south node was in the 2nd house however and I see now looking back he wanted to make so much money to provide but not really raise a family. He wanted to work. Work and work and posses material things like a wife and babies. To him, they were things.

Fast foreword 3 1/2 terrible years his words when we broke up (I never wanted a relationship/family/children, I just wanted on because society says so...or along those lines) It was heartbreaking. Being dragged around for nothing.

I´m very happy with my home but I feel "alien" here. I have my sister and two cats. I´m OK with that now. It´s a process BEING at home.
May 8, 2019 at 16:56
=====
I know. I am fixed. Transit Pluto/Saturn in Aquarius will perhaps break my Taurus Sun/Mercury in a few years. But honestly, it´s not easy to be who you are or adopt a "I don´t care what society thinks or say" mentality when you are really living a life where people all around you status driven.
May 8, 2019 at 17:01
=====
Yes, this may sound crazy but a few years ago I had a energy reading done and was told my most previous incarnation was a Japanese geisha...another a king somewhere in Eurasia. I had these "center of attention" titles in my last lives.

But, Prince Harry has North Node in the 4th. He as the family he wants now...as a royal. It´s confusing. He has a very well-known status yet has a family that´s not traditional...wait I´m going to reflect a bit now. :24:

I just realized something.
May 8, 2019 at 17:05
You, my friend, are not ugly.

Yeah she had me going until it got to that part.

Sorry, nope. Confirmed, not ugly.
May 8, 2019 at 17:08
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
ooh that is a new way of looking at it. makes me sad a bit though...

I too am AQ NN and have Leo in VIII, which I understood in a certain way
and have acted upon most of my life. Now I am questioning that. My tone in the Saggy post is one example.. Leo in VIII shedding light on the dark corners of the psyche.. but maybe with too much drama and flair in the case
of that thread.. or no?
May 8, 2019 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » yutaya
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I understand where you are coming from. With the MGTOW epidemic (my north node in libra 3rd lead me away from that), and everything else. The "I don´t look good enough", the "I don´t have enough money or good career". I get it.

Shit sucks, but perhaps it forces us to learn more about ourselves. You can only see yourself, after it has been shattered and broken. How else can you put back together the pieces?
May 8, 2019 at 17:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Take two,

So does AQUARIUS north node in the 4th indicates to let go of the traditional mentality of what a family/home life means? To become detached to it? Does this mean I should not have a family or let go of the IDEA of it? In the age of YouTube/Instagram too many families are vlogging their "perfect" lives. They live in these big homes, take trips to Europe, have nice holidays. They appear so happy and it´s continuously fed to my psyche. I seriously live this everyday. Online and real life.

And as a black woman, this other forum many women are encouraging to date interracially to "secure the bag". No love. Just about advancing your status by snagging a non-black man with $$$. Insanity. It´s everywhere! BUT I see more interracial couples in richer areas than my own neighborhood. More black women with white men. What is the truth???

It´s a horror film. None of this, the material world, material mentality, the status mentality makes me feel emotionally SAFE at all. :42: I feel sick.
May 8, 2019 at 17:34
(Aries) ram_goat » yutaya
His south node was in the 2nd house however and I see now looking back he wanted to make so much money to provide but not really raise a family. He wanted to work. Work and work and posses material things like a wife and babies. To him, they were things.

Many people are confused this way. They know the price of everything and the value of nothing. And that passes for "clever" and "wisdom" in this world. People are so dumb.
May 8, 2019 at 17:39
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Many people are confused this way. They know the price of everything and the value of nothing."

This ought to be a motivational quote.
May 8, 2019 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
I don´t know yet, how to put it back together? Can I just buy new pieces?

In my 2019-2020 Solar Return, I have Pluto/Saturn/South Node in Capricorn 2nd house this year, (Scorpio ascendant ruler in my natal 2nd) so this is a strong year where I have to kill and transform the "I don´t have enough" mentality and be more emotionally intimate with myself and others. This is NOT easy. I am ashamed fighting these feelings. Wanting more money, thinking money will make me happier. :9:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »