My natal chart

May 7, 2019 at 13:22 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Mavia
My natal chart
Buonasera, mi sto avvicinando all´astrologia ma vorrei sapere il significato di quel bel trigono d´aria e di Plutone congiunto al Medio Coeli.
Grazie

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 7, 2019 at 14:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Buongiorno Mavia,

parla anche inglese ?
May 7, 2019 at 14:59
(Gemini) Mavia » Starsky
Hi Starsky, I speak english just a little :)
May 7, 2019 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mavia
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do or will you understand an english reading of your chart ?
May 7, 2019 at 16:11
(Gemini) Mavia » Starsky
I think so.
Anyway I have the options to translate
May 7, 2019 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"ma vorrei sapere il significato di quel bel trigono d´aria e di Plutone congiunto al Medio Coeli

You mean your air trine between moon in 2nd house and jupiter/saturn conj.in 9th house in libra ?

Your pluto on midheaven in libra is in square with your venus as ruler of midheaven and of 5th house with chiron in. You are kinda struggeling inside what way for career you should go to feel a deep sense in your life. Acting and being independant is difficult for you with chiron in 5th house. You like to act accompanied by someone else preferably with a partner (?) Chiron in taurus.

Transiting saturn still holds on on opp. to your venus. Issues and struggles with career or with your father ?

Mercury as your ruler of work and also for relationship has been a long time revived by transiting uranus by sextile. Actually your moon as co-ruler of 7th house relationship in 2nd house is squared by uranus transit.

Something special on relationship level just "on" for you ? Did you met someone interesting or are you in issues with your actual relationship ?

Or both ?
May 8, 2019 at 10:58
(Gemini) Mavia » Starsky
Thanks for your reply.
I was referred to the trine Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.

I have no independence problems but it was not easy to get there.
I would like to change jobs and maybe
I suffer from these dissonances
I have a recently partner with whom
I recently had misunderstandings that have been clarified.
Is it possible to see how many children I will have?
May 8, 2019 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mavia
=====
Moon mars trine is not valid for me due to orb.

"Is it possible to see how many children I will have? "

If you get your chart here in so that people can more easy have a look in, maybe some can do and see and you get answers here.
May 8, 2019 at 20:48
(Gemini) Mavia » Starsky

Here is my chart.
The fifth astrological house is empty of planets but is situated in Taurus which is a friutful sign.
Or not?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »