astro newbie - chart help please!

May 5, 2019 at 20:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Afrydryk22
astro newbie - chart help please!
Beginner to astrology - was hoping for some more experienced Astros to take a shot at interpreting my chart. Trying to see if there is anything overall that sticks out or is unusual. Also have researched aspects and angles. Does my chart look like there could be a potential 3d angle(blanking on the term used), or does alignment have to be precise to hold any relevance? Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 6, 2019 at 00:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Starsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi astro newbie,

you perhaps receive more replies with a chart here in showing on first view planet aspect table with shown transits also.

You have a very busy chart on the “you side” and most planets in right half of your chart. You are an extroverted person and need contact with people to feel your own sun active. As sun as ruler of your ac in 7th house is not aspected – you need a counterpart as your mirror to see how and who you are.

What my cause some issues in relationships as you are not on your side to go for your own wishes and desires but more on partners side and more willing to do what your partner wants and want you to do. And tendend to leave yourself "alone" and regard yourself on 2nd place.

Uranus as ruler of your relationships is in conj. with saturn and in opp on your chiron - your personal injury in gemini in 11th house with uranus correspond. Making yourself a servant for your partner will self-hurting you and is against your life chart plan and against your midheaven sign aries with mars in 5th- to act self-responsible and self-confident and independant with mars in 5th in sagittarius..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »