Leo in a rut

May 4, 2019 at 12:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Ville
Leo in a rut
Whats going on in my chart? Why Im so stuck? What keeps me holding back from living?

Also, do I have future with musical career?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 4, 2019 at 12:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user **Laura**, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are you male or female ? This is necessary to know first
May 4, 2019 at 12:55
(Leo) Ville » **Laura**
Im a Male!
May 4, 2019 at 13:32
(Pisces) fishscales » **Laura**
Laura, you can tell the gender of the poster by the little blue or red colored tab on the bottom right hand corner of their icon or photo. Red=female, blue=male :1:
May 4, 2019 at 13:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user **Laura**, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh- thank you for information, DManos :1:
May 4, 2019 at 15:18
(Leo) Ville » **Laura**
Thank you for the reading!

I have lot of bottled emotions inside me. Havent found yet a way to open up emotionally, maybe music is the answer to that. After ive solved my emotional issues, I can see things more clearly.
May 4, 2019 at 16:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ville
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Ville, I think one of the great things about astrology is that it teaches us that difficult experiences don´t last forever. In your case, by using the annual profections timing technique, you are currently in a Virgo period with Mars (the most difficult planet for you in your chart)so this year in general must have been a very hard one. Fortunately once you turn 26, you can look forward to a more pleasant Libra period since you also have the moon conjunct Jupiter there. I don´t know what may be causing you problems, but my advice to you would be to work on improving your self esteem and mood by doing little things like cleaning your home, taking care of yourself, going out and interacting with more people (especially since you are a leo ascendant and Leo sun, getting attention from others should be very important to you). If you don´t plan on going to therapy there are plenty of self help resources out there through books and videos that can help you as well, or reading up on philosophy may also help give you a broader perspective on your life. Basically just work at it rather than falling into the rut, you do have the power to DO things and whether you think you are capable or not is inconsequential , just start doing something, whatever it is you are called to do, and the rest will follow.
May 4, 2019 at 16:35
(Leo) Ville » thankedbloom
Thank you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »