What is the point of chance and others in my chart?????

April 27, 2019 at 06:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What is the point of chance and others in my chart?????
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2019 at 12:43
(Pisces) fishscales
I have never seen the kind of chart you posted on this site before. Guess I need to play with the settings a little more...

Dai posted a link to a site that calculated the positions for all the Arabic parts in another thread a while back.

I will try to locate it... ?
April 27, 2019 at 12:45
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Got it

http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts…

Is this what you´re looking for though Sinem?
April 27, 2019 at 15:29
(Libra) leorising
Luck in abroad , house 12th
April 27, 2019 at 17:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
astro.com and this page automatically gives past the fortune point, But I still wonder the effect and meaning on the chart
April 27, 2019 at 17:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
This is interesting because the points of the vertex and the antiverteks are also in the 6th and 12th houses.
April 27, 2019 at 17:38
(Pisces) fishscales » Snm Str
I believe the vertex and antivertex are always in opposite houses, but I am not 100% sure about that.

The vertex is an interesting point that I´ve only recently started looking at. I can´t say I know too much about it. I definitely don´t have a good "feel" for it yet.

It sounds like it has alot to do with partnerships.
April 27, 2019 at 17:57
=====
vertex scorpio anti vertex taurus + past of fortune taurus
Login
(Log in)
April 27, 2019 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
Transit effect!
Login
(Log in)
April 27, 2019 at 18:39
Wow you have vertex conjunct Pluto. You should look that up... Sounds interesting!

My vertex is conjunct Venus.

I also noticed that my vertex in Taurus is opposite your vertex in Scorpio within 2 degrees. This would also obviously make our vertex and antivertex points conjunct.

Weird. :97:
April 27, 2019 at 18:42
=====
What do you think this means? ? :63: < My vertex is conjunct Venus.

I also noticed that my vertex in Taurus is opposite your vertex in Scorpio within 2 degrees. This would also obviously make our vertex and antivertex points conjunct.
>
April 27, 2019 at 18:46
Lol..I have no idea! :63:

My knowledge of the vertex is not so good...
April 27, 2019 at 18:51
=====
This is a synastry chart vertex and chance points can be remarkable???
Login
(Log in)
April 27, 2019 at 18:52
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I just read this on another forum:

"The Anti-vertex point in your own chart shows more of YOUR contribution to your life and your fate, in that sense. This is what makes the Anti-vertex more like your ASC than the vertex. The Anti-vertex is YOUR contribution to fate. The vertex is OTHER people’s and life’s contribution to your fate."

Good info. :15:
April 27, 2019 at 18:59
=====
Vertex Connected Pluto
Despite the good work in large organizations, you experience control problems. Even if it´s a subconscious impulse, you want control over your own life. The use of force or jealousy towards you or you may be extreme, but it means great power to be the person you want to be good or bad. :22: :22: This is a great power! :4: :2: :1: I understand why I´m so jealous.?
April 27, 2019 at 19:19
I would be lying if I said I wasn´t a bit jealous myself... Maybe possessive is a better word.. Mars and Venus in Taurus.. :3:?

I also found this for your Scorpio vertex:

"Vertex in Scorpio

You are expected to learn total self-mastery. You will explore the limits of your desires and appetites, defining the limits not only in terms of self but also out of respect for the rights of others. You will assist others in terms of mutual financial arrangements. You may deal with the dead or dying, healing, and good business practices in which you reform or recycle what is obsolete. You may provide concrete assistance to enhance the security of a partnership, acquaint yourself with metaphysics in order to sharpen perspective, and gain a sense of collective values. You may also bring occult knowledge forward into the light.

By doing these things, you may express an inner emotional need to reform, recycle, or find personal rebirth each time you are tested by appetites of the lower nature. Then you gain strength in the regenerative or healing forces of the higher realms, and you may be reborn to the higher self. You could be involved with the issues of working to gain the support of others as well.

If you don’t accomplish these goals, you may bow to the base material desires of others, creating a smoldering resentment within yourself. As a result, you may feel conflict and emotional insecurity."
April 27, 2019 at 19:23
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Vertex is in Capricorn and antiVertex in Cancer.

VX in 5th
AVX in 11th.

Hmm..

If i put my chart below, both are 6´33 of the signs.

So VX closest conjunction is Uranus at 0´26 degrees.
AVX closest conjunction is Venus at 11 degrees.
Login
(Log in)
April 27, 2019 at 19:40
=====
I´m really jealous of the people I love, but that´s not the way to drown the person in front of me. I never get overwhelmed, but if I can get off the person and I can hate it when nothing is left to me or my feelings are disregarded. I would like to thank you ? for the information you gave, but the vertex chance point may be more positive, perhaps in terms of synastry graphics, so this may be a "partnership of fate
April 27, 2019 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
If you look at www.astro.com you can see more clearly ?
April 27, 2019 at 19:46
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:5: Thank you.

Direct link, site don´t host this in proper size.

https://i.imgur.com/yGO65Gx.png
Login
(Log in)
April 27, 2019 at 20:03
=====
Vertex in Capricorn

You are expected to accept the fact that in carrying out your duties and obligations, you prepare yourself for positions of greater responsibility. You need to accept limitations and diligently work through them. You will realize that you are being forced to develop organizational ability, caution, prudence, and patience. You may possibly run for an office at a time when no one else wants the position. You need to accept limitations whether they are self- imposed or imposed by the outside world.

Accomplishing these goals may make you aware of how much your organizing ability is needed. You will also purify the self through struggle and restriction.

Not fulfilling these tasks may keep you from moving up to a higher position, due to your apparent undependability, instability, or excuses. You may claim that you lack the necessary time due to domestic considerations. You may experience inner conflict if you see yourself as the victim of an unstable environment. You could also have subtle feelings of inferiority from your lack of discipline.

Accurate...

Vertex Conjunct Uranus

There is a determination to express your uniqueness or sometimes genius. This can be favorable as long as it doesn’t become mere eccentricity. Modern technology is a natural for you.

Stupidly accurate...

Vertex Trine Mars

Not only do you have abundant energy but you also use it constructively. When you find it necessary to be aggressive, you do so in a way that is productive and positive. You can be especially helpful to young people, perhaps as an athletic coach. You are probably ambitious and competitive, liking to be number one.

Vertex Trine Moon

Not only do you expect yourself to have a harmonious home life, but you also have a good business sense. You seem to know what the public wants. Emotional situations are usually happy, with you providing a stabilizing influence. You may have good instincts about real estate.

I have no excuses, i know i have this, i have TOO much talent but i don´t guide myself well at times.
April 27, 2019 at 20:07
=====
You´re welcome!?
April 27, 2019 at 20:08
=====
So what can you tell me for my graphics!? ?
April 27, 2019 at 20:14
=====
Vertex Trine Mercury :5:

Your clarity of thinking and skills in expressing yourself could make you a good teacher, student, or writer. You want to exchange ideas and you have many mental interests, making you an interesting person to talk to. You also know when to avoid talking.

Vertex Trine Moon :5:

Not only do you expect yourself to have a harmonious home life, but you also have a good business sense. You seem to know what the public wants. Emotional situations are usually happy, with you providing a stabilizing influence. You may have good instincts about real estate.

Vertex Sextile Neptune :5:

You find forms of escape that are practical and constructive. Anything that creates an illusion, such as photography or cosmetics, interests you. Daydreaming, travel, or spiritual goals are constructive outlets too. You are also compassionate and idealistic, and services you render are helpful and imaginative.
April 27, 2019 at 20:32
=====
Thank you so much!?? Accurate information ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »