Saturn Struggles

April 24, 2019 at 05:54 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
Saturn Struggles
Ohhh jeeze :63: , so I just did research regarding my Saturn; it´s pretty disheartening. :42:

My chart is already Saturn dominate because Capricorn is my ASC + two planets in my first house are also ruled under Capricorn.
However~ in my chart Saturn is in Pisces :182: in my 2nd house. I never realized how much of a role it had to play until I researched it. Apparently Saturn doesn´t like to be in Pisces because it´s so dreamy and scattered.. Money has ALWAYS been a problem for me; this year I´ve been trying to de-condition myself from feeling totally unworthy of financial abundance. I thought it was because I grew up with stingy parents but in reality, even now that I´m independent I still have issues surrounding money. It comes extremely slow and in random amounts.
Does anyone have any advice in this regard, or any experiences they´ve had with their own Saturn placement?
Please share

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2019 at 09:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you understand that Saturn is trying to teach you? Also i love that Leo Moon, so dramatic and able to hit nuances that others can understand in theatrical form, it´s a talent.

As soon as you understand that things in life are about learning you will be free of it´s burden, however no lesson is worth your own self or own vitality.

If Saturn is in your 2nd house and you are having money problems, it is time to be more responsible in how you deal with money.
Cut back on luxuries, think about the longer term goals you wish to achieve, think about the people you have around you and what they require from you, and consider the fact if they even value you beyond monetary gain.

You have to understand that it takes 50-50 too, give to receive.
That is not to do with just money, this can be anything, give your time, your love to someone and it will be returned eventually, attracting abundance.

Hope this helps in some way. - Taurus Moon.
April 24, 2019 at 18:47
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
:75: :175: :152: Yes, I am a tad dramatic because of my baby lion lol.

Yes, Yes, I know he´s the father figure and such. Which makes it so irnoic that my actual father was the most frugal one and has always tried to teach me lessons on money :61:
I just feel so floaty about it, or irritated, or bored. I feel there is more that people are missing... that I´m missing. In a spiritual sense. Idk if that´s the pisces talking.

Also, I feel my Virgo Sun & Capricorn ASC helps me to be very responsible & conscious of what I´m doing with my money. I am not the type to spend randomly on misc things that are´nt truly valuable to me. I have always been good with my money, it´s just the lack of flow that SUCKS!

Honestly, people are never around me b/c I have money or anything like that. I honestly don´t know why people like me :25: .. just a great personality I guess... but no one has ever asked to borrow money or anything like that. I never flaunt that I have money either when I get it so that´s neutral.
Give & receive is an important balance I am actively practicing.

Yes, thank you for your thoughts and response~
April 24, 2019 at 21:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Saturn in Aries makes me impatient, which can often be my undoing. But on the flip side, my need for speeeeed can help innovate quicker methods to do just about anything, just as effectively.

Your Pisces Saturn could have the positive effect of making dreams a reality, as your very sense of self discipline is within dreamy Pisces. Enjoy your fantasies I say, they might just come true, as your discipline likely pushes you in that direction.
April 25, 2019 at 14:41
(Pisces) fishscales
My Saturn is in Gemini, which would tend to indicate difficulties or restraint in communication. Also, a serious mind.

Anyone that´s read my posts here will probably not think I have a huge problem with communication.

However, my Saturn is in the 8th house, so I DON´T like to talk about things that are deeply personal. It is a huge effort for me to do so. I´ve had many partners saying I was more than willing to communicate about almost anything except what was going on inside of ME.. lol. This is true.

You have Saturn in the 2nd,and I have Neptune in the 2nd. These planets are complete opposites, and although they can both lead to financial problems, they lead to very different kinds of financial problems. You sound like you may occasionally have problems with cash flow, but can spend money wisely. My cash flow is pretty steady, but I spend money like an idiot. :61: I mean, I pay my bills (eventually.. lol) , but some of the things I spend money on... especially WHEN I spend money on them, are pretty ridiculous.

You´ve got Saturn in Pisces, and I´ve got Saturn opposite Neptune.. either way, that combo (or in my case standoff) between Neptunian and Saturnian energies is a tough one.
April 26, 2019 at 15:05
(Virgo) lostincurls
Saturn in pisces here! Saturn in in my 11th house. I read a great article online that said saturn in pisces is all about building practical boundaries. Pisces is boundless but Saturn has common sense and maintains structure. In my own life I´ve had to be better about who I spend my precious time with and also what group labels I allow myself to be a part of. I can here my dad in my head saying "be careful who you hang around", as you´ll get swept up in the group theme........
If I could guess..do you typically spend your money wisely when it comes in? I also have moon in 2nd house so I understand the money fluctuations. I´ve had to get better about saving (saturn) for the unknown (pisces).
I think your feeling of financial abundance will come in part from saving what comes in as much as you can. Let me know if this helps!
April 26, 2019 at 18:32
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess » lostincurls
Oh my gosh YES! That really spoke to me! I´ve heard somewhere else that boundaries are important for the neptunian influence period. It makes sense, especially around money and people who you spend your time with. I feel like my boundaries are almost too refined when it comes to people I call genuine friends. That´s probz another influence on my chart though :16:
Yesss this part really hit "I´ve had to get better about saving (saturn) for the unknown (pisces)." I definetly resonate with that too; thank you for the advice. I realize that when I DO save, even a bit it does make me feel 10xs better LOL. It´s like not knowing when your next meal is coming so stashing some crackers :61: not that dramatic but you know.
April 26, 2019 at 18:33
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess » fishscales
Oh wow! :173:

"You sound like you may occasionally have problems with cash flow, but can spend money wisely. My cash flow is pretty steady, but I spend money like an idiot. :61: "LOL it´s so funny how it´s the opposite!! Thank you for sharing; there´s still so much to learn from these placements!
April 26, 2019 at 18:35
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess » David Evans
Oooo that´s an interesting placement. Do you feel like you are sometimes a rebel when it comes to "Saturn-dad" telling you what to do?

Ahhh yes, making my dreams into a reality... that´s so beautiful because I really DO have so many vivd, crazy beautiful dreams and fantasies about what I´ll do once I have enough money :78: :17:
Thank you!
April 26, 2019 at 19:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » EarthsGoddess
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In terms of gathering, networking is probably more important than raw money, and can get you lots of it. Who you know is basically how managers are made. Usually a relative, friend, or connected by such. From what I gather.
April 26, 2019 at 19:39
(Pisces) 1janos
Looking at your chart it seems Saturn is in the third house not in the second.

There are numerous comments here, that appear to communicate, that planets are doing things to you and your life.

Please remember, that the planets in the Solar system are billions of kilometers away and don´t have specific, direct and objective effect on you.

Astrology is NOT about cause and effect. That is Cartesian thinking, whose principles were published in 1685. We made some progress since, I hope. Perhaps not all of us.
April 26, 2019 at 21:16
(Virgo) lostincurls » EarthsGoddess
Yesss good metaphor! Box of crackers, thanks, I gotta put that on my shopping list. Talk about saving for the unknown.. My fridge just went out the other day! Lol
April 27, 2019 at 03:43
(Aries) Lala83 » EarthsGoddess
I´m so glad I saw this post I too am having saturn troubles and money troubles..and now I think I know what to Google about my aspects

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »