Need guidance with 16yr old son

April 23, 2019 at 13:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Lilplayer822
Need guidance with 16yr old son
If you could give some input on my 16 yr old son´s chart.

He is feeling a lot of turmoil inside between his emotions and anxiety

I have tried explaining to him about all the different emotions and energies he is going through right now.

I would like to maybe give him some direction on what´s probably going on with his planets right now, so he can read about them and have a little relief.

Any insight would be appreciated
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2019 at 15:59
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
First thing I looked at was Moon, and Water signs.

He has his Moon in Pisces (as I do), he also has Venus Retrograde (same).

Before I go much further in depth, I highly recommend he or you track lunar cycles to his moods. Even right now I am going down low in emotions and some anxiety, and I have tracked my mood to the moon. It is disseminating right now and returning to new moon status - the window from Full Moon to New Moon can be easily felt by Pisces Moon into a sort of melancholy, brooding, anxious state at times if you fight it. The best thing to do is observe, learn and flow with it. Know it´ll pass.

Could you post his chart with a transit chart? I´m curious, transit Pluto may be sextiling his Moon, and this would make things even more felt for him.

The difference is I am 6th house Moon, he is 12th house moon. So know this:

Pisces Moon - it´s like a mist over our emotions, we can´t easily grasp them, and cause for us a sort of distress.

12 house - unconcious, unseen, things going on beyond one´s control. Ruled by Neptune.

This alone would give -me- anxiety moreso, if my Moon was both in Pisces AND 12th house. 6th house is across from 12th, it´s the opposite, it´s known, analytical, daily routines, habits, work routine etc. So I can at least get a hold of it. But 12th house for him with Moon is really going to overwhelm.

With age and experience it can get better. I´d start journaling this fluctuation with lunar cycles though and learn how to flow with it. If you resist the emotional tidal wave, you become anxious. I mean I´m not feeling great either but I rest a bit more and don´t over react to my suddenly low moods etc, and this removes a load of pressure. First thing he can do too is learn to be ok with it being an ´unknown´ etc.

I just realised too, I´m feeling the slow build up of Neptune approaching my own Moon at 22 degrees, but he would be really feeling it right now with his Moon at 13 degrees. Transit Neptune is at 17 degrees, so it´s past his Moon, but it´s going to go retrograde soon and roll back a bit. It´s been over there a while drawing out this emotional roller coaster for my own Moon and 6th house in Pisces, but I really empathise with him because this is going on for him in 12th house, and that´s really another layer of ambiguity and confusion in the mix.

Neptune can be good and bad with the Moon there, it may add rose coloured glasses to emotional perceptions, or, blow them way out of proportions, but also it is definitely going to add a layer of sensitivity to the mix. Feeling and perceiving things at a heightened level during this transit.

This is why it is important ot learn to not jerk back from the experience - it´s creating more waves against you doing this. Have him draw his emotional states, make music, be creative to release it but also embrace and express what he is feeling, almost like therapy, needs an outlet but also he needs to process these things and become comfortable with them, and flow.

Therapy also isn´t a bad idea if it´s really problematic. I avoided it for a long time, but there´s evidence in the healing power of therapy within our own brain chemicals - just talking to someone and being reaffirmed stimulates dopamine and serotonin which encourages good moods and healing. We can get that from a therapist, or a friend and family we trust etc.
April 23, 2019 at 16:26
(Leo) Lilplayer822 » Admiral Hill
Thank you so very much.
I wanted another set of eyes to make sure to cover all because I have to help him understand astrology role in this also help him understand he is still just 16 lolI have attached his transit for you if maybe you have some insight to that also
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 23, 2019 at 16:38
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Lilplayer822
Here are a few aspects with general readings that may be causing an increase tension for him at this time. Also regard that transit Moon is Conjunct transit Jupiter and may be felt moreso by everyone at this time, but for those more in tune with lunar cycles even moreso. It may just add another layer of stimulation to the lunar energy for him.

TRANSIT NEPTUNE CONJUNCT HIS NATAL MOON:
Neptune transits conjunct Moon Ambiguity surrounds your emotional and domestic life at this time. You can be emotionally restless, but what it is you actually want is hard to pinpoint. You are more sensitive than ever, and through the course of this transit, your emotional life opens up to incorporate more refined, subtle and understated perceptions. You are “in tune” and pick up far more from your environment than usual. In fact, this can feel very much like emotional “commotion” until you accept that the essential purpose of this transit is to open up your feelings in order for you to ultimately become more compassionate, emotionally aware, and devoted. As the emotional pipelines open up and the emotional walls come down, you can become more vulnerable to deception. Your ability to discriminate is compromised, simply because Neptune’s energy lacks definition and boundaries. Some measure of caution is advised. Some unusual or unexpected problems with the mother, important women in your life, and/or your domestic life may occur during the course of the transit. There can be health issues that are psychosomatic in nature or hard to diagnose, although these are generally not serious. Your dreams are likely to become more vivid, and you can be quite susceptible to mood swings.

TRANSIT MERCURY TRINE HIS NATAL NEPTUNE:
Mercury trine Neptune transit stimulates your creativity, imagination, sensitivity and spirituality. While not such a good time for reading the fine print or studying factoids, your mind is ready to dream up fantasies or obscure theories. Your increased sensitivity to vibrational energy makes this a great time for working on anything involving harmony, like poetry, music and dance. Drama would also benefit from your closer inter relatedness with others, or increased empathy.

All of your communication skills benefit from a non threatening, caring and soft influence. People will want to listen to you, especially in person because of a sensual type of attractiveness. All of your senses are finely tuned so you can communicate effectively at the non verbal level, through gestures, your eyes, and telepathically. Any psychic abilities will be enhanced and you intuition will be strong and accurate.

This is a good time for reading about such subjects where you don’t have to remember endless facts and small details. This transit helps you see and feel the bigger picture, then convey it in attractive and simple terms to others. You can spread the word about abstract theories, politics or religion.

TRANSIT URANUS OPPOSITE HIS NATAL VENUS:
This will be a very upsetting time for your relationships to other people, personal as well as professional. Your desire for consistency and security in your partnerships will constantly be challenged, by your own inner restlessness or the erratic actions of your partners. Partnerships can no longer function in a restrictive or traditional fashion, but you may not be aware of this need. If you know that your relationships have become too stagnant or boring, you’ll attempt to change them to allow more personal freedom and independence. Unfortunately, your actions are usually so erratic that you’ll likely upset and confuse your partner with your sudden shift in direction, and you may not even understand your own motives. If you’re not at all conscious of the need to change the way your relationship functions, outside circumstances may intervene and you may experience a sudden break due to forces out of your control. Your partner may also be the one feeling extremely restless and relationships that are inherently too restrictive will likely end. Unexpected events, erratic emotions and a fairly reckless attitude will be common now, and you need to stay flexible and try to adapt to any changes that occur. Your financial situation will also be erratic and you may experience sudden ups and downs in your money flow. Your need for excitement may cause you to be more impulsive when investing or spending money, but your tastes may change rather quickly and it’s best to avoid major purchases or investments that may be too restrictive later on. This is not the best time to gamble or enter risky investments - you can’t count on luck this year. Your creativity is highly stimulated and you’re more inclined to try new techniques or mediums in your work.
April 23, 2019 at 17:19
Wow!!! Very insightful!! Thank you very much!!
THe one that concerns me is the part about

Some measure of caution is advised. Some unusual or unexpected problems with the mother, important women in your life, and/or your domestic life may occur during the course of the transit. There can be health issues that are psychosomatic in nature or hard to diagnose, although these are generally not serious.

Should I prepare for this or look out for something to avoid any more trauma for him?
April 23, 2019 at 18:24
As he is 16 I don´t think there will be an issue there, with female/women in his life, that aspect I would let flow and act only as needed - keeping the info for potentiality in mind but don´t act now unless something is warranted.

As for "There can be health issues that are psychosomatic in nature or hard to diagnose, although these are generally not serious."

So, I only recently learned this is a major thing for me. Psychosomatic and Moon in 12th or 6th, can be a real thing. Stress and unresolved emotional states can crop up as digestive and physical ailments. I thought I was intolerant to about 15 foods and had my blood finally tested for it to find out I have no adverse responses to those foods whatsoever, it is literally just my mental states.

This is something you would need to inform him on, if he suffers from a mild form or extreme form of hypochondria or any concern for pains and aches, to digestive issues, it is all tied very directly to the lunar energy and emotional state with such a moon placement. Getting a hard answer from a doctor is advised, but be prepared most likely for the results to show no actual issue thus making it "hard to diagnose", because it´s literally an extension of his emotional states which are, by his placement, ambiguous and unknown to him to begin with. His 6th house starts in Virgo, Earth so in regards to his health, I don´t see anything outright adversely aspecting it etc.

The simple math is:

Worse emotional state = worse health state.
Balancing the emotions, going with the flow and listening to your body (resting, respecting its low and high points) will help alleviate the symptoms.

If any health issues or concerns come up, see a doctor, but don´t react if no clear results come up. Feel free to get a second opinion, but if it continues to be inconclusive, it´s more likely it is psychosomatic.
April 23, 2019 at 18:46
Wow that information is such a relief and helpful to understanding him, yes we have been through each of those stages at a time or 2

I am going to share all this with him to help him have a better understanding of himself...
I cannot thank you enough for your insight!!

Now, I hope I do a good enough job relaying it lol
April 23, 2019 at 19:51
I am glad to have been able to help and if you ever need something feel free to message me directly on here.

Take care.
April 25, 2019 at 00:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Have him do his OWN research on the following. It needs to be his OWN research, using multiple sources for each item. He must keep notes about what he learn. Have him do it in this exact order:

1. Moon in 12th house

2. Moon in Pisces

3. Pluto in the 8th house

4. Pluto in Scorpio

5. Natal Moon square Pluto

6. Transiting Neptune conjunct Moon

Then have him research all he can about what is meditation all about. Then have him meditate from 45 mins to one hour each day.

If he does what I am telling you, EXACTLY as I am telling you,he will do just fine. By all means, help him, but LET him do his own research. If he wants to share what he finds with you, then fine; listen to him carefully, but do not interfere, do not correct him. If he prefers to keep it to himself, just let him.

He needs his solitude time. This is extremely important that you understand this, as mothers tend to be too possessive.

Best,
Peter
April 25, 2019 at 00:31
(Leo) Lilplayer822 » Davis212
Thank u sooo much
I will have him do it, he is very eager in researching more about it
I knew at a very young age he needed his solitude
I am very respectful to that...
I hope others appreciate that aswell
I believe based on as much as I do know about my planets, I think we are similar in some areas
April 25, 2019 at 00:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Lilplayer822
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Thank u sooo much"

You are most welcome, :-)

"I will have him do it, he is very eager in researching more about it"

I am sure he is, having his Pluto in Scorpio in his 8th house, ;-).

"I knew at a very young age he needed his solitude"

Great!

"I am very respectful to that..."

He is very lucky to have you, :-).

"I hope others appreciate that as well"

Yes indeed!

"I believe based on as much as I do know about my planets, I think we are similar in some areas"

I am sure you are, :-).

You´ll both do just fine, :-).

Best wishes,
Peter Torres

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »