natal Sun conjuct Pluto

April 21, 2019 at 22:02 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Raion
natal Sun conjuct Pluto
I´ve read that when the Sun conjucts an outer planet, it tends to be coloured like that planet. How about when Sun conjucts Pluto in 9th - Sagittarius?

I do have some life experience on this aspect, like the death-rebirth thing, but I would like to know more on how I can use this power, because conjuctions are powers, to my advantage.

Thanks for reading! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 21, 2019 at 22:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Since its Pluto, you might be very Scorpio like.
April 21, 2019 at 23:07
(Sagittarius) Raion » David Evans
To be honest I definitely do relate more as a Sagittarius than a Scorpio.

I´m kind of confused!

I know it´s a powerful aspect so I´m looking for guidance.
April 22, 2019 at 00:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Raion
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Could be other aspects overpowering it. Guidance, you are better off looking inwards yo
April 22, 2019 at 08:33
(Sagittarius) Raion » David Evans
Hah, you are very right about that friend. I didn´t even think of that :p
April 22, 2019 at 08:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Sun overpowers Pluto, at least in early life. This conjunction is a tricky one to understand, however it will be triggered at some point, most likely at your Pluto square around 37 to 39 years old. Depending on the condition of this conjunction, like aspects and dignities and such, you will have powerful experiences that can be difficult to go through. The key is to transform and not get stuck at that ego level. It is a powerful combo that gives strong personality and sometimes intimidating. The ego and the soul works together with this conjunction but it`s very difficult to get them to work together. The Sun becomes the expression of the soul, so you`ll find it sometimes that you have an intense urge to change, to actualize as an individual, or that there is some greater purpose to your life.
April 22, 2019 at 09:53
(Sagittarius) Raion » Olenna
Olenna, thanks for your feedback, your words are beautiful. :79:
April 22, 2019 at 10:06
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You`re welcome :79:
April 22, 2019 at 11:36
=====
:15: :4:
April 22, 2019 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have this aspect, angular and cazimi. I dont see it as an advantage. It´s been challenging to deal with it. Most people would describe me as a bit intense, I can do superficial, but with those I´m close to I cant. I´ve been like it my whole life, and don´t think I´m ever going to change that. I noticed your Pluto is conjunct MC, so not just 9th house.
April 22, 2019 at 15:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow, ain´t that the truth :15:. Powerful experiences for sure. Totally agree with you about the powerful intense urge to change. This is something that has disrupted my whole life. The need to become more aware/spiritual. Has been forever present, impossible to ignore.
April 22, 2019 at 15:31
(Libra) leorising
using placidus, i have this pluto conjuct with my sun in 3rd house, my father was distant of me until i had 30 years old, i am intense, but i am learning how to be in society, my intensity I leave at home.
I can see when someone is lying, it´s like I have x-ray eyes
April 22, 2019 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ricardo22
=====
You`re the Pluto in Virgo generation, that`s rough, and you`v got Venus involved in it too. Becoming spiritual is the way to go, as Pisces is Pluto`s polarity.
April 22, 2019 at 15:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
I´ve never seen myself like a scorpio sun. In fact, I´ve always found scorpio sun sign difficult to get along with. Also, I find the scorpios quite easy to read, more so than the other signs. I guess maybe that is where the conflict has come. I´m not quite sure nowadays, i guess the problems are more likely down to my own insecurities. As well as sun/Pluto I´m also scorpio moon, so very intense mixture. Having said that, I work with a couple of scorpio, and my relationship with them much much better nowadays.
April 22, 2019 at 15:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Yes indeed, no choice at all
April 22, 2019 at 16:16
=====
You are Scorpio moon though, no wonder it´s easy to read us. Hold up, perhaps I might understand Virgos well if I try, Virgo moon here.
April 22, 2019 at 16:34
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you read me well.
I see a curious mind, i notice you are quick to respond to profile visits, highly observant, careful with how you present yourself, careful with how anyone perceives you.

This is in fact Plutonian and a form of control.

I do similar, sun trine Pluto, trine Jupiter, square Mercury, square Asc Pluto 4th house (My Sun & Moon ruling house)

I fall under what is known as a plutonian, you do also.

Denial is a bad stage to be at however or you may not yet be aware of your own power.

https://themysticmedium.com/plutoni…

And i am now going to back off because you will sense me trying to pierce the veil and transform you.

I get it, but believe me... yeah i see it all.
April 22, 2019 at 16:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
Virgos?. We can be annoying, but hard working ?.

@Raion, yes the death re-birth thing I´ve experienced. I went through major change back in 1993. Also just recently and now going through big changes. Its life long experience, nothing is over night with Pluto. I´ve also noticed this with a friend who has heavily aspected Pluto.
April 22, 2019 at 16:37
(Sagittarius) Raion » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
You missed one, buddy.
April 22, 2019 at 16:40
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How are things on your end?
Hope everything is good, i am attempting to undarken the room a bit because the way i just wrote is.. yeah.
April 22, 2019 at 16:42
It just annoys me how I am the one who made this post, yet that guy seems to get all the attention for some reason.

Did you even read the post before commenting here?

By the way you described me very well by the controlling plutonian characteristics, you seem like you know your stuff.

How about you share some of your wisdom with me?

My placement conjucts the MC.
April 22, 2019 at 16:46
=====
Pluto is a double edged sword, it is how my life has been, we need destruction to see the beauty and light of everything, Pluto can be used as a force to destroy others, or it can be a force to destroy us that helps us become the best version of ourselves, to be able to take on life in all of it´s coherent and fully understood by then glory.

Pain and suffering makes us feel alive because on the other end is a breakthrough to a new light and a new world and a new way in which we view things.

And then all it takes is that little seed of belief to see that world grow.
April 22, 2019 at 16:49
Thank you. :79:
April 22, 2019 at 16:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
No I cant read you, and there´s always dought, I do my best not to judge no matter what I think. It´s most often projection anyway.

People do go on about being Plutonian as something good. Bordering madness from my experience.

But yeah, everyone´s experience is different, no two people the same.

No need to back off, you are very quick and right :15:
April 22, 2019 at 16:59
=====
I noticed i quoted the wrong person before, my apologies, a slip up on my behalf.
April 22, 2019 at 17:15
I´m sorry I got heated up friend. :79:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »