Neptune + Music

April 18, 2019 at 02:01 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
Neptune + Music
Hey :)
So I have my Neptune in 1st house and have really taken a liking to this placement. Something I pinpointed is my ability to feel the artists emotions in the music they share. Like reeeeally feel it, like I am them in that duration of the song. Even switching genres I can somehow fall into that artists sound perfectly.
Does anyone notice any music affiliation with their Neptune placement.?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2019 at 02:09
(Capricorn) someguy
I also have Neptune in my 1st house (Capricorn) and I cannot live without music. I read on a website that there is something about Neptune in the 1st house that just draws people to music. I love loud clubs, especially with the music I am intending to listen to. Sometimes I wish I were to even pursue a career in music. All in all there is something that music does for us deeply and it´s up to us how we channel that energy, whether it´s for entertainment or creativity.
April 18, 2019 at 05:57
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess » someguy
Uhhhh YES! I can totally relate to that! Ever since I was little I always had this dream of being on stage performing in-front of millions! Music is literally life to me..
Thank you for sharing!
April 18, 2019 at 13:36
(Capricorn) someguy » EarthsGoddess
My pleasure! Chase what makes your heart full :)
April 29, 2019 at 09:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Neptune also relates to oil rights; Maliciousness + Negligence has caused my relative´s oil rights to be darkened.
The Astrological phenomena that is most interesting right now and combined with :159: upper :194: :155: is Mercury and Mars in mutual reception; It will have more to do with :157: upper :194: :153: soon. The temptation is towards :83: :84: :83: :84: :83: :84:!
April 29, 2019 at 12:25
(Pisces) N_thecat
I think Neptune has a lot to say in artistic professions.Especially for musician, but actors and filmmakers too and maybe dancers? Neptune is in my opinion that light that must have and need people who like to be on the stage.Neptune gives that specific vibe(s) - something mystical, mysterious and imaginative.Very good planet for artists, maybe the most important?
Why Neptune? Because he shows that "thing" between dreaming and waking life - that what we Wonder if that really exists but it´s hidden or maybe exists only in our imagination.And Neptune it´s all that.

And I am really jelous because of your Neptune in 1st house.I think that placement is great and must give you specific vibe or called it "aura" - way that people see you.Try to find celebrities with this placement in their chart.In my opinion that placement is valued.

I have my Neptune in 6 house in Capricorn.I still try to study that, but yes...Neptune in 6 House is connected with work environment and maybe in my fall that could be entertainment.Just wonder how many media professionals have strong Neptune in their charts.

I still learn about my Neptune in 6th house.

And I have Neptune in aspects with
Pluto (like a lot of People ofc) and Mercury and I am lucky to have combination (s) like these.I think their increase and improve my creativity and imagination ofc.

I look at your chart - I am curious what aspects makes your Neptune and how it works in your chart.
April 29, 2019 at 12:31
(Pisces) N_thecat » someguy
I feel something similar and I have Neptune in 6 House, but that house tells about work environment,so...

In my opinion it´s great to have Neptune in 1st house.I love actors with that placement - they have that neptunian vibe :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »