Leos Are Spoiled

April 17, 2019 at 18:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess
Leos Are Spoiled
So...
As a Leo moon, I´ve noticed people have told me this throughout my life and I never realized why..
It´s honestly annoying and heartbreaking in a way because my Leo wants acceptance and love not people telling me I´m "too much". It doesn´t help that my earth signs are also pretty refined or "prudish acting"..
I hate to dampen the only fire I have, but I feel like I constantly have to do it for the sake of others and how they might perceive me.. I hate it.
I want to express my Leo moon more. I want to tell the world that I do in-fact feel like I belong to a royal family and I want all the riches in the world LOL. I´m not ashamed-- It´s exciting to me in my day dreams, but in reality it´s depressing as hell because no one feels they´re valuable in the world and they project that onto me..

What are your thoughts knowing Leos or as a Leo sun/Leo moon/Asc???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2019 at 00:22
(Taurus) lnsabch
I feel bad saying this, but I know 2 Leo´s and do not get along with them for the reasons you stated. I know I can only control my attitude, not other people´s (such a hard lesson for a :151: :192: :160: to learn!) so I don´t criticize them and just stay away. My :181: :152: just can´t handle it!

Having said that, my :179: MC and :199: :191: MC advises you to say "@*%# those people, shine even brighter to make up for their negativity!" The world needs *all* kinds of people and as I mentioned in another thread it´s long overdue to realize that.
April 18, 2019 at 05:55
(Virgo) EarthsGoddess » lnsabch
Haha, thank you for your honesty~ and encouragement !!
Love how you use the signs so frequently throughout your posts btw. :)
April 18, 2019 at 08:29
(Scorpio) Angelina
Well, Leo people have lot of pluses, of course. They are bright personalities, brave.
I like the fact, that even though Leo women particularly are not those traditional beautiful faces, but they still are attractive. Leo women I know, have too big noses if compared to the whole proportions of the faces, small eyes and thin lips. And still, they are very attractive. They are achievers, want to be leaders and often become ones. They want to live beautiful lifes, have expensive things. What is not bad in my opinion. Why live a blunt life if You can live in a sparkling life? :D They love their family.
And yes, that wish to be leaders can annoy others. And sometimes Leo people look like they are maybe a little bit too shallow with they strive to be adored, but I don´t think it is a big minuse.
April 18, 2019 at 09:44
(Aquarius) krushi
Hello, @EarthGoddess!

I´m in love with person who has Moon in Leo, culminating, in opposition to the Sun. (Which is just a fancy way to say that she was born in February, near midnight, at full Moon). She is artist, currently working with mosaic. She teaches fine arts in a college. Her workroom is her kingdom. If I were her student, I´d probably become an artist too.

Moon like that shows high degree of emotional vulnerability. Sometimes my lovely wife depends too much on recognition from others, being discouraged without applause.

By the way, have you ever noticed connection between your Leo Moon and your mother´s disposition? In our case I see very clear matching of the two.
April 18, 2019 at 10:39
(Leo) pixel
I am :175: :151: with a :151: :191: Midheaven !

However, seen from the outside, my sun is not "invasive" for recognition, on the contrary (People tell me I´m too "erased" and too reserved). I admit to seeking recognition at the cost of effort (more than recognition, I prefer a position of expertise).

Very often, this desire is stifled: I am always afraid of the "too much". I´m afraid to make mistakes about that. I want to stay humble. I need encouragement too. But if I do not have them, I draw on my inner strength to realize what I have to achieve : Leo sun needs affection and admiration of other because in a way he/she needs security through social relationships(even he/she will never confess it : ego troubles ! :4:)

I do not know if I would like a leadership position, because I prefer notions of equity and equality... and I struggle with authority, even if I submit to it

As for all things, even if things are "too much", they will be more easily accepted according to the manner in which they are presented (it will be easier to forgive the weakness of a good soul than those of someone with other tendencies).

I do not know if my comments bring anything to this topic.
April 18, 2019 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not my experience, contrary the Leo i know get´s no support from whom she would want it from and that is her family.
Moon in Cancer conjunct Chiron.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »