Pisces Moon and Neptune Conjunction

January 25, 2023 at 08:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) StarryTexan
Pisces Moon and Neptune Conjunction
Hi all,
Has anyone had any vivid dreams with this Pisces energy? I’m super emotional with the transits now, and I actually had a premonition dream dealing with tornadoes. I just don’t want to feel like I’m the only one going loopy. :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2023 at 08:41
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
NO WAY! I literally have had vivid dreams the past two nights due to this conjunction! Very detailed too. I had a dream I was sitting down staring up at the night sky while there was a blizzard outside. The stars looked so alive in my dream and it was like an ocean of darkness glittering ✨

Pisces energy is intense isn´t it? But yet so soothing...
January 25, 2023 at 08:47
(Aries) StarryTexan » IceSíckle
Did there end up being a blizzard after you dreamt about it? Whether or a Dairy Queen blizzard would suffice lol. And your dream sounds so ethereal. I dreamt that I got caught up in a tornado, and then today severe thunderstorms ravaged around, and a nearby city got struck with one.
Don’t get me wrong, I love Pisces energy, in fact, I love my water energies so much, but I can only take feeling like I’m on crack for so long. I have enough of it with my Aries placements lol! :(
January 25, 2023 at 09:06
(Scorpio) IceSíckle » StarryTexan
I am actually due to get a blizzard in my area Wednesday-Thursday 🥶! A Dairy Queen blizzard sounds much better lol

I think both of our dreams were kind of premonitions of intense weather. It was for sure a spiritual experience. Your Aries energy + Water energy must keep you spinning xD
January 25, 2023 at 09:13
(Libra) Hylonome
Trust me, you´re not :) I would feel bad if the dreams-connections would stop (my draconic Sun is in Pisces hahah).

I´d expect this to be an opening for you, having more of them AFTER the conjunction -but that will depend on you.
January 25, 2023 at 09:21
(Aries) StarryTexan » IceSíckle
Ooh, stay safe and warm! And funny that a DQ ad pops up on here after I sent that lol!
I’d rather have your calm and beautiful spiritual experience. I’m over here having everything tore up!
January 25, 2023 at 09:23
(Aries) StarryTexan » Hylonome
I love having dreams! I’d rather be unconscious while in my subconscious for sure! It was just weird having a premonition, since I rarely do. I usually just dream of people in my past that I’d like to spite lol.
January 25, 2023 at 09:29
(Libra) Hylonome » StarryTexan
Hahah that´s a good technique I should implement lol

I meant this kind of dreams. Instead of a premonition, I´d call it connection. And why not? The only limit is the rational mind. But in fact we are all connected and we can know everything; ´everything´ that a superior energy let us see... Some times it´s just not the moment so it´s better we´re not able to. But I think that in general is more free than it seems (my personal opinion).
January 25, 2023 at 09:38
(Aries) StarryTexan » Hylonome
I like your outlook to it. We truly all are connected through the mass of the subconscious, and it’s a thin veil to the conscious. Everyone should get in touch with their subconscious more, and no telling what we as humanity can accomplish. We might even be able to overthrow the current system! :)
January 25, 2023 at 09:57
(Libra) Hylonome » StarryTexan
I´d say that everyone should be conscious, aligning with the energy of the soul, that is the only energy, the origin, the source. That´s why we all can be connected beyond of what our human eyes see or not, because we come from that source.

Subconscious sounds to me as something mental and everything that is mental comes in some way from the ego -that´s why my opinion above.

The only way to ´overthrow´ the current system is we stop trying to change the outside and start focusing in the inside. If we all would awake to our truth, there wouldn´t be the current (what we call>) ´problems´. It´s a process, we have to be patient...
January 25, 2023 at 16:38
(Gemini) FOWL
Ya, I had a VERY long involved dream last night, which I realized on waking involved distant friends whose parents all died recently, though was not overtly the theme of the dream, but did relate to staying in some air BNB at the end of a tour or something, and I didn´t want to go back to my home town, and so just kept convincing people to stay and go out drinking and explore the city, which had all these game rooms and such, and was on the ocean, and it had just a very detailed LARGE dream map that I kept going around in and getting lost, trying to find my way back to where we were staying... (and eating at KFC all the time for no damn explainable reason beyond the people I was with wanted to...) before there were these giant ships in the sky over the ocean, and it was like... whoa! so we ran down, but turned out it was this projection of a movie when we saw the credits in the sky! ha! But it was like a VERY epic alien invasion before that of futuristic purple ships landing in the water. tons more.. but ya was a VERY vivid clear dream I remember SO much of... but what is crazy is that the parts I remember were the tail end of the dream, because there was like a tour, or some job we had to do as a group before that on the road, which was a HUGE part of the story which is all gone now.. actually.. I think it was a tree planting contract probably....
January 25, 2023 at 18:41
(Aries) StarryTexan » FOWL
Oh wow, so many different aspects to that dream! And even KFC! I feel like I need to get into interpretation and hit it off big during aspects like these lol! :)
January 26, 2023 at 00:43
(Gemini) FOWL » StarryTexan
Yes for sure! Dream interpretation is fascinating! There´s a lot else to that dream... the city we were in just had all these buildings full of like arcades, and games like for kids at a carnival kind of stuff. And I wound up in this big pool trying to get out without getting wet, and of course I fell in at some point and was worried about my phone!
I honestly believe cell phones cracking, breaking, bending, getting wet, are the modern version of your teeth falling out dreams.
January 26, 2023 at 05:05
(Scorpio) IceSíckle » FOWL
Your dream sounded like an absolute blast! You have to invite me over sometimes to your dream world :P
January 26, 2023 at 05:11
(Gemini) FOWL » IceSíckle
Ha! Honestly it wasn´t that much fun, I mostly was lost and trying to find people! Also.. why the hell did we keep eating at KFC? This was a very sad part of my dream the more I think about it! I was just following along. Since when do I just follow along? In the real world I´m ditching those losers and finding the most intense Sushi joint I can find!
January 26, 2023 at 19:24
(Pisces) Rick1478 » IceSíckle
I´m ready for Neptune to move on, it´s been on my Pisces stellium of Mercury, Sun, Moon, Mars and Chiron for a long while and during my Saturn return too. Although these transits have brought dreams, awakenings, transformation, I´m ready for less intense times.
January 27, 2023 at 13:05
(Taurus) m__ee » m__ee
Weird that this reply is coming in after a day of submission... Well, I finally got approved for my first post :)
---
So yeah, I was feeling kind of dreamy myself... Relieved to know that the transit must have caused this.
January 27, 2023 at 14:57
(Cancer) dianalarussa
I don´t know what´s happening but for the last few days I started to recall all of my dreams, some of which I totally forgot about o.O
January 27, 2023 at 15:35
(Virgo) Shalimar111
Oh wow, you are in for a ride! A magical one! :D I just got out of this aspect and I already miss it :( It is wonderful not only for dreams, but also for creativity. Your imagination will explode! It is incredible. Especially if you are an artist or a writer. Also you will be extra romantic, take care of that or enjoy it wholeheartedly :) :79:
January 27, 2023 at 17:57
(Aries) StarryTexan » m__ee
Thank you for sharing :)
January 27, 2023 at 17:57
(Aries) StarryTexan » dianalarussa
You should totally start journaling them if you don’t already! :)
January 27, 2023 at 17:58
(Aries) StarryTexan » Shalimar111
Oh yes, creativity has been wild, but my sleep schedule is all over the place now lol! :)
January 29, 2023 at 23:26
(Aries) StarryTexan
Quick little update: it turns out my cousin was in the path of the tornado that hit last week. The windows of her car busted out, but she was ok in the school building she was studying at. 😳

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »