How are ways you can find with astrology for doing your hair?

January 24, 2023 at 02:56 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Elzxy
How are ways you can find with astrology for doing your hair?
As silly as it sounds… I’ve seen some people do their haircuts based on astrology transits or election charts.

I am asking this question because I did my hair during the full Aquarius moon 2 days ago and it definitely did not go well :14:
100% would not recommend but I managed to get it to look better again :75:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 24, 2023 at 03:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user OS*, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aqua is 8th from your n moon. yeah, I wouldn´t do that again either.
January 24, 2023 at 03:32
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
I definitely don´t mess with my hair enough to consider this, but I would probably get my hair cut or styled either during transitory Venus conjuncting, sextiling or trining my natal :176: :152:

Definitely wouldn´t want a square to factor into this :8:
January 24, 2023 at 04:42
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza
If you want a drastic change, wait till your natal venus conjunct transit mars or natal venus strongly squares mercury.. Well, that´s what the transit chart indicated for me. And I loved it. I buzzed my hair as I have trichotillomania and it was getting worst for me. So it was a relief. I thought I´d cry or anything but I just felt happy and relieved.
January 24, 2023 at 05:28
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey at least you fixed it. :15:

When I was in my early teens I messed around w/ my hair a lot.. :43: when I was a novice..
One time I attempted to bleach it at home - bad idea. Real bad idea. It looked like Greg Brady´s hair in that episode where his hair turned orange. Had to fix it immediately the next day...Looking back, I probably did that on a Full Moon for all I know. :41: :41: :41:
January 24, 2023 at 06:22
(Cancer) santy ady
The topic of hair is apparently not accidental. The hair significator Merurius (Gemini), as well as the 3rd house and its ruler, will indicate the preferences and condition of the hair. to light brown). The transit of Mercury and Mars says that the topic of hair is far from the last for you, it is also connected with communication. When Mercury changes sign, you may change your style, try something new.
January 25, 2023 at 01:32
(Virgo) Elzxy » OS*
What moon signs/phases would you recommend me to get my hair done?
January 25, 2023 at 01:33
(Virgo) Elzxy » Ana Cerveza
Will try out! Glad it worked for you :) thanks!
January 25, 2023 at 01:36
(Virgo) Elzxy » rohini moon
we learn from weird experiences :4: :37:

is a full moon really that bad to get a hair done, i really don’t know the meanings behind the moon phases.
January 25, 2023 at 02:21
(Leo) cubic
I maintain a convict short haircut so I don´t have to do anything to get it right.

However I use election charts shamelessly and frequently. It´s the best part of astrology for me, and extremely practical.

Simply casting an election with ruler of ASC in an angular house is enough for things to generally go well and in your favour about any chosen activity. It seems the more time goes by the more the chart of the moment unfolds too.
That seems to trigger some people on the forum, because of concerns about the future of humanity or some inanity like that.

Well guess what nobody pays for non-actions, regardless of good charts or not. Meaning using an election doesn´t´ mean you´ve now resigned to the planets totally controlling your life, and resigning your free will completely, but these are the extreme assumptions people seem to make whenever they hear about frequent usage of election charts.

For brushing teeth and haircuts - I don´t know, never done it. I mean what an election chart would do in micro cases like that is make the whole thing generally go smoothly - the hairstylist will do the job, and if some hiccup happens, she´ll go out of her way to fix it, and such little things. It´s saying "yes" by default.

And when in doubt about the legitimacy of elections, simply elect Scorpio/Aries or Cap ascendant and enjoy the little/big problems, accidents and blockades that show on the way, the hairstylist could be unavailable, you could get into endless traffic on the way, etc. It´s saying "no" by default.

Transits take too much cognitive space and are nerve wrecking to track. I don´t find it practical or even good psychologically to look at them most of the time. Frankly they can create more confusion and cognitive drain, and it´s not worth it for me.
January 31, 2023 at 01:02
Alice Portman
If you want your hair to grow, cut it on a waxing Moon. If you don´t want too many haircuts, cut it on a waning Moon.
It´s always nice to do anything about beauty on a Moon trine Venus day.
It is usually not a good idea to cut your hair on a full moon or a new moon.
January 31, 2023 at 05:56
(Libra) Opal E
When the moon or Mars is in the 12th don’t do it. If either are in the 1st go ahead. Watch out for Neptune and Uranus unless that’s what you are looking for.
January 31, 2023 at 06:32
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII
I know in Uranus in Aries it was chocolate mocha and red one time. But i haven´t done it much since Uranus in Taurus came in accept once with some shade of brown.

Uranus in Taurus i know gets my hair tangled a lot. :61: Found a good brush to solve that problem.

Uranus in Pisces I didn´t do much at all.

Maybe Uranus in Taurus square Aquarius doesn´t work to well at times with planets.
January 31, 2023 at 11:51
(Leo) cubic » GoldenlionXXXII
"Uranus in Taurus i know gets my hair tangled a lot."

Ahahaha :61:. Quotable.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »