Pluto in Aquarius and new scientific paradigms

January 23, 2023 at 16:31 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Morpheus
Pluto in Aquarius and new scientific paradigms
What new impulses in science will be triggered with Pluto in Aquarius especially with regards to Uranus trining Pluto from Gemini.I know that Artificial intelligence and transhumanism will be important topics,but besides that will there be some sort of revelations about the origin of the human species or an enlightment on a consciousness level to some extent??Could we even get a better understanding about the origin of evil in the world ?????
Could it be possible that we will disentangle most of the mysteries concerning astrology itself ???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 24, 2023 at 06:59
(Taurus) s81
Science and technology will be more articulated than even before. I guess, by entering Aquarius, Pluto will strengthen Uranus in Taurus to perform more radical changes in technology (Uranus) related to anything biological (Taurus). For example, sooner than later science will get people living more years, may be 120 could be a norm, may be even 130, just with the health of a 90 or even 80 years old of today. And they will progress to enhance the life quality too with less diseases (for those who have the money for pay it, of course, science novelties are not for the poor). And all by genetic manipulation, or "therapy" as they like to soften the terms in a sort-of-medical way (marketing first, please).

Also, Pluto will destroy all sorts of false speculations like transferring the consciousness to a machine and crappy frauds like that, since Pluto purifies what it touches, lies will fall. But I guess those trying to scam people with that "technology" will play their cards first, and may be some people even will believe in that machine-generated simulations of your self identity (which of course will be just an AI with your life data, acting like you, but not you hehe). Humans have the ability to be rationally blind in front of new fancy stuff, so may be they can rob some money to the public before it wake up to the hard truth of reality.

I guess, anyways, the worst part will be the climate change going to a very plutonic "hell" level (Uranus in Taurus is only reaching the middle of it´s transit), amd hopefully new technology will help us to mitigate it in some extent. This I think is the most important thing that may be Pluto in Aquarius can bring to us being disposed by Uranus from Taurus, at least Pluto has to do with purification right? No matter which origin the climate change has, we need to tackle it down no matter what, or by one or two decades we are going to invited to a bbq... and we will be the meat on the grill.
January 24, 2023 at 14:52
(Libra) Morpheus » s81
Thanks for your input.....
January 24, 2023 at 15:05
(Gemini) FOWL » s81
The great thing about climate catastrophism is that the science never changes... absolute doom and cataclysm are always two decades away!
January 25, 2023 at 00:41
(Leo) cubic » FOWL
Agreed, it´s through and through manipulation, same as the green whatever-thing is happening right now, and actually has been going on since I was a kid with the whole recycling charade.

But hey, nobody would try manipulating people on large scale to offload responsibility from industries/corporations onto the average person, just to earn a few billion here, a few billion there, while shielding their corporate image and continue creating most of the pollution, right?
January 25, 2023 at 00:46
(Leo) cubic » s81
You know most of the time I appreciate your posts, but doesn´t mean I agree with every single point of course,eheh.

See I think that whole thing with Pluto or any other planet making reality as-it-is come out, "exposing lies", it doesn´t necceserily do anything. Whatever crazy truth comes out can be just either taken out of the news cycle, blocked before it reaches it, or subsequently a counter-propaganda is launched so it gets overriden / buried in time. Lots of things came out the last years, and not much ever happened or changed, unless it´s someone who is already in a vulnerable position and there is something to be gained from weaponizing the information. If the person is part of the dominant class, their position does not get affected by anything about them coming out nowadays.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »