Life issues related to a stellium or to ruler 3?

January 23, 2023 at 10:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sampar
Life issues related to a stellium or to ruler 3?
My ruler 3 is Mars and on the other hand Mercury is in a stellium tight conjunct Saturn. There are features which could be related to a brain injury or to a psychological dysfunctional complex. If desirable, I can give more concrete features, I´m conscious of. There is no medical diagnosis, because in my childhood nobody thought about it

But I prefer to mention the concrete astrological patterns, I see, so one can give some reading without prejudice.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
January 23, 2023 at 12:33
(Aries) diavolul
I don´t see that connection (brain injury), only some things related to chaotic type of behavior, maybe autism or something similar, also I am thinking about OCD of some sort and anxiety disorder because of that Moon in Virgo in the 8th house, you are a "clutter" man and a very deceiving one. I have a friend who had some kind of seizure, he also has Lillith in 1st house in 22 degree but he has also sun in Aries in first so brain damage can be excluded in your case. I wonder if you manifest the dark side of Lillith to the degree that your house look like a shamanic way, dream-catchers, feathers and some other things that has to do with magic and such practices...
January 23, 2023 at 14:14
(Leo) Sampar » diavolul
This is the lifelong characteristic which made me think of a brain injury: " Such a person with a brain injury can compare himself with a battery, which loads itself every time for 35 %.. Such a person will have a charging speed of at most two hours, but there are enough persons too who need two days and are in a chronic state of exhaustion".

January 23, 2023 at 14:18
(Scorpio) Graham
"But I prefer to mention the concrete astrological patterns, I see, so one can give some reading without prejudice."

Could your issues be related to the interceptions and duplications in your natal chart?

You have Gemini "duplicated" on the (Placidus) cusps of 5th + 6th houses - and Sagittarius "duplicated" on the cusps of 11th + 12th houses. ... So, an issue in the 5th + 11th houses adversely affects the 6th + 12th houses.

And, until that issue is resolved ... the positive qualities of your intercepted Pisces, Virgo and Moon are "locked away" (so cannot be used EFFECTIVELY).

[Are you Sampar from the Astrodienst Forum?]
January 24, 2023 at 17:10
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
[Are you Sampar from the Astrodienst Forum?]

Yes, I am.

May I ask you, what is your nickname there?

Kind regards.
January 25, 2023 at 08:02
(Scorpio) Graham » Sampar
"What is your nickname at Astrodienst?"

I was banned from that forum ... but you knew me as EJ53_2

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
January 25, 2023 at 08:19
iris70
Sampar! SO good to see you here! :75: Who knows, maybe more Astrodienst members will join by the end of the month!
Sorry for saying nothing on your topic´s subject!
Maybe some other time!
:1:
January 26, 2023 at 07:05
(Leo) Sampar » iris70
Dear Laura, et alii

Yes, my birth was full of obstacles. It were very hot days in this region in the 2d half of August. My pregnant mother and my father in spe drove by bike to her parents and siblings on Sunday afternoon, August, 17 ( more or less 5 kms). Both of them were unknowing of all possible risks.

The following day, Monday, August,18 I was born in hospital in the afternoon, completely unprepared, one month premature. I was still in breech position, and after birth, wasn´t able to drink from the breast. But the doctor and others didn´t notice it, and too late they began to give milk or something like that by bottle. I wasn´t able to digest this nutrition end vomited and cried during 7 months. After 7 months they found the appropriate nutrition.

It was thus a couple of years after WW II, so people were in the restruction of the farm, the stalls and the business. Such a crybaby like I was, they could miss, and so sometimes I was placed in the house in a room, as far as possible, so they couldn´t hear my crying any more. The nurses at that time advised the young mothers, who had too much work to do, to lay the bottle with milk in a certain position on sheets, so that the baby could drink his milk while the mother cleaned the child-room.

Some astrologers say the conjunction of Saturn-Pluto in Leo in these years stands for the World War. I have it in my chart, tight conjunct Mercury, ruler 5 and 6.

My meanwhile late father was a workaholic. My meanwhile late mother was a Libra. And other family-members and others didn´t pay attention to issues I possibly had. But I have a stellium in Leo, which, I suppose now, can´t bear easily the deep humiliations and lack of nurturing during my childhood. I had to hide it all, and this,broadly speaking, has lasted whole my life.

Now, when I am 75 years old and of course am retired, I can try to see the whole picture and allow full consciousness.

Good astrology is the only tool to work with in such a case.

Let´s study and develop good astrology and with this, try to bring our 2 cents to mankind which, I fear, is in great crisis these years and days.

Thanks for reading.
January 26, 2023 at 07:30
(Cancer) santy ady
To trace traumatism, and this external manifestation, an analysis of the 3rd house and its significator - Mars should be done. Health problems are associated with the 2nd house, and the signs Aquarius and Pisces. Whether there were head injuries worth considering 1st house. In your natal chart, the significator of the 1st house of Saturn is weak, but most likely associated with the skeletal system and, more precisely, with calcium. Saturn in Leo can indicate the presence of cadium in the blood, because of this, weak vessels and bones. In general, judging by the 2nd house, the main theme should be related to blood. The second indicator will be Pisces, this is the state of sodium balance, it is regulated by the kidneys and the thyroid gland. Since Jupiter in Scorpio can cause bacterial infection or infection. In the early period of childhood, the earth element is weakened, therefore, the vessels may be weak, the development of the muscles is also the pancreas. If we talk about the deterioration of the condition or injury, then the injury could be plus or minus 2 years in 1989, it could be associated with blood.
January 26, 2023 at 07:47
"I have a stellium in Leo, which, I suppose now, can´t bear easily the deep humiliations and lack of nurturing during my childhood. I had to hide it all, and this, broadly speaking, has lasted whole my life."

So ... you are wanting a discussion here of both the (potential) psychological issues or/and of the (potential) brain-injury issues relating to your lack of nurturing during childhood?
January 26, 2023 at 09:01
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
I wouldn´t call it a "discussion". But I hope there is a chance my so-called "biography" from the used point of view could bring insights, astrological knowledge that can help me, or be interesting for me and perhaps others.

Insights, that possibly could have a healing effect. ( See my reply to Diavolul)
January 26, 2023 at 10:21
iris70
Dear Sampar, :1:
I cannot see indications of *brain injury*. Your n :153: is :191: :157: and :160:. :153: :191: :157: could slow mental processes a bit and make you focus on the negatives, which appears to be the case right now.

Focus on the positives of this :191::
A probing, intense mind that is interested in what lays under the surface of things, the truth and does not care much to engage into *frivolous* discussions.
A mind that can be used to carry out challenging tasks.

Do not reside on the negatives! Pessimism is your enemy! Keep your *productive mind* busy, otherwise it gets idle focusing on negative thoughts, which are fixed- :175:- in your mindset. It is not easy to make you change your mindset/opinions, only you can do it, if you try really hard. This is your *illness*: negative thoughts and they are persistent!

:1:
January 26, 2023 at 13:30
(Leo) Sampar » iris70
Dear Iris70

What´s really true is that Mercury tight conjunct Saturn slows mental processes. It´s important one is conscious about that, especially when one becomes older. It´s something from youth on. Sometimes, when my father gave me a task, I didn´t understand it immediately and asked to repeat it.

When one becomes older, some think of a mental illness that is caused by age. I know it´s not so. It was there in my youth and it is in my natal chart.

So, one can save one´s self confidence by astrology.

A little story. :3:

January 26, 2023 at 15:47
An issue in the 5th + 11th houses adversely affects the 6th + 12th houses.

And, until that issue is resolved ... the positive qualities of your intercepted Pisces, Virgo and Moon are "locked away" (so cannot be used EFFECTIVELY).
January 26, 2023 at 16:41
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
I´m not familiar with this kind of astrological thinking.

Can you give more explanation? Where do you see the issue? According to you it would be because on the one hand 5 and 6 and on the other hand 11 and 12 have the same ruler? How can this "lock away" the positive qualities of the intercepted signs in 2 and 8? Intercepted Virgo in 8 with Moon in it.
January 26, 2023 at 17:13
"I´m not familiar with this kind of astrological thinking"

Hence ... I want to give my answer in "small doses of this unfamiliar thinking" - rather than creating "information overload" by writing too much too soon.

"Can you give more explanation?"

Duplicated house cusps indicate "an issue in the current lifetime THAT HAS ITS ROOTS IN A PAST LIFETIME. However, these roots will have been reinforced by events in the current lifetime (during childhood and adolescence).

So ... IF your Gemini/Sagittarius duplications (on 5th/6th and 11th/12th) ARE the astrological indicators of issues relating to your lack of nurturing during the childhood of your current life - we first need to mindfully reflect upon WHY the soul would choose to lock away the qualities of (intercepted) Pisces, Virgo, Sun, Moon and Venus … https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

But ... are you comfortable with the concept of reincarnation ... or is such thinking too unfamiliar to explore?
January 27, 2023 at 07:37
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
Yes, I am familiar with the concept of reincarnation.

I will try to keep it simple.

The soul chooses which issues it wishes to heal in the upcoming reincarnation. So, I chose the circumstances ( lack of nurturing in childhood) which brought unsolved issues of previous life back to earth.

I see house 6 as the house of things you have to work on or otherwise, when one doesn´t work on it, one becomes ill. In my view, the issue of 5 can be healed in 6 by working on it.

But the problem is here : two following houses with the same ruler don´t cause an intercepted sign on another place in the zodiac, where then the qualities of that sign and of the planets in it would be locked out.

Would you please explain this step by step?
January 27, 2023 at 08:13
"But the problem is here : two following houses with the same ruler don´t cause an intercepted sign on another place in the zodiac, where then the qualities of that sign and of the planets in it would be locked out."

Every natal chart always-and-only has 12 houses and 12 zodiac signs. ... So, if a sign is intercepted (ie. not on the cusp of any house), this MUST be compensated for by another sign being on the cusp of two houses (ie. duplicated).

Hence ... intercepted signs create duplicated houses** ... (ie. each cannot exist without the other´s existence/"presence" in the natal chart).

The intercepted sign is the "cause" and the duplicated house is the "effect" ... But, effects are more noticeable/"visible" than are the cause of them - so chart-owners can be experiencing (and attempting to resolve) an effect for the whole of their lifetime, without ever realising (ie. becoming conscious of) its actual cause.

Thus, we tackle the fires as/when they arise in our life ... but new fires continue to arise, because we have not tackled (dealt with) what is causing them.

[** And WHERE they are located in the chart is determined by the time and place that the soul chooses for its current incarnation. ... Thus, had you been born in (say) the UK rather than Belgium, perhaps your duplications would be 4th+5th and 10th+11th houses - creating a different issue, rather than the one which the soul is intending to address in the current lifetime.]
January 27, 2023 at 09:11
(Cancer) doonit » Sampar
"What´s really true is that Mercury tight conjunct Saturn slows mental processes. It´s important one is conscious about that, especially when one becomes older"

I always see Saturn as improving things with age. Maturing whatever it touches, cutting away the fat slowly over time.
January 27, 2023 at 09:26
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
I see this explanation as the first step of a nice, balanced concept, which tries to give cause and effect.

To try to heal the effects is endless, one has to try to approach the cause.

Probably in most cases, the cause lies in a previous life.

Here the cause would be seen in intercepted Pisces and intercepted Virgo with Moon within it.

According to this concept, can one say something more concrete about this cause?

Years ago, I had a reading-healing of the aura and the chakra´s. The reader saw and told me pictures (little stories) out of supposed previous lives. So, there could be a possibility I see connections.
January 27, 2023 at 09:48
(Leo) Sampar » doonit
"I always see Saturn as improving things with age. Maturing whatever it touches, cutting away the fat slowly over time."

I think I can agree with that. One comes more and more to the heart of the matter, and much superficial falls away. Some inconveniences can in essence be superficial.
January 27, 2023 at 10:17
"Here the cause would be seen in intercepted Pisces and intercepted Virgo with Moon within it."

Yes.

"According to this concept, can one say something more concrete about this cause?"

Not yet. ... For that, we need to review events created by progressions or/and transits to the natal chart interceptions - since it is the only reliable way of attempting to identify how the interceptions are actually manifesting in your life.

Look for periods in your life when slow moving Saturn was conjunct natal Moon AND an event was triggered (during the Tsaturn-Nmoon conjunction) by a fast-moving transit of an inner planet.
January 27, 2023 at 10:35
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
That sounds logical. But it is not an easy way.

January 27, 2023 at 10:40
"That sounds logical. But it is not an easy way."

Identifying the periods only requires looking at an ephemeris. ... The difficulty is in remembering what happened at the time.

Do you want me to list a few periods** ... in the order of most recent timing? (And using a within-one-degree-orb for the transit to natal aspects.)

[ **That would take us back to April 2009. So, if that is too long ago to recall the event, we need to use Tsaturn square natal Moon of January 2017.]
January 27, 2023 at 11:25
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
I understand, but in my case I think I shan´t reach much in this way.

Thanks.
January 27, 2023 at 15:06
"I understand, but in my case I think I shan´t reach much in this way."

Your transits for 14:54 TODAY show transit Saturn at 25Aquarius20 (qcx natal Moon) and sextile transit moon at 25Aries09 (qcx natal Moon).

Thus, you currently have a temporary Yod (from 12:54 to 16:54) ... providing an opportunity for you to identify how your natal Moon in intercepted Virgo is manifesting in your life.

Why not write what has happened in those 4 hours today - and see if we can learn anything from that?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »