What interests you, but you wouldn´t go out of your way to do it?

January 19, 2023 at 19:04 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) risu
What interests you, but you wouldn´t go out of your way to do it?
I´m curious what you would love to do, but the pull to actually do it is just not really strong enough to get you to do it.

I personally love watching people ride freight trains. I love the sneaky rebellious freedom energy it has, and it feels like I´m in a world with no people, or in a different world, it makes me feel so peaceful. The routes can be really beautiful too!
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 19, 2023 at 19:18
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Hanging those who need to be hung. Corrupt politicians, council members, police or any other persons involved in Treason. Even going so far as to removing their lineage, to set the precident for others who wish to proceed in the same fashion in the future. As much as I am a creator fearing man, the removal of parasites is the only way forward.

Not sure if it´s about the pull as to there´s so many and I´m just one man. I don´t believe in Holly wood and I´m not the Punisher. I would need help. A group of like minded individuals to hunt, round up and corral.
January 19, 2023 at 19:23
(Virgo) rohini moon
Fun/interesting question Risu <3

Most things I find interesting I wind up doing - eventually ... but the question is - do I stick with it? I have and have had a lot of different hobbies, I just usually grow bored of it and stop whatever it is eventually.
I´ve taken up music, sang, played instruments.. which is all around my favorite hobby/pastime..

I am soo amazed at people with artistic talent, painting/drawing... I was this close to picking up art supplies/easel and giving painting a whirl more recently.. and I haven´t - so I guess that´s one for now :) I am so horrible at drawing ..but painting has always tickled my fancy.. I´d love to become great at it :6: *heres hoping* :16:
:6:

I have always been amazed at which the grace & poise figure skaters have. Always secretly kind of wished I had become a figure skater... so I guess that´d be the one.
January 19, 2023 at 19:34
(Sagittarius) risu » Wolfmoon
I understand how you feel, hope you find the way to your inner peace!
January 19, 2023 at 19:36
omg , these previous answers are like :155: and :154: embodiment :61:
January 19, 2023 at 19:36
(Sagittarius) risu » rohini moon
I´m also all about music, and suck at drawing :61:

Good luck with the painting! :4:

Oh I love ice skating too! But more about going fast hahahah
January 19, 2023 at 19:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » 11
You mean Wolf & I? :37:
January 19, 2023 at 19:50
11 » rohini moon
Yes :D

1st seems Mars dominant
2nd Venus dominant answer
January 21, 2023 at 21:13
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
I want to learn instrument. I love music 🎵 and I would like like to create music myself. But then I actually think of trying to learn music sheets and all the practice it takes that goes into it and I´m like....maybe another time lol
January 21, 2023 at 21:50
(Sagittarius) risu » IceSíckle
If you want to create music on your computer then you can skip a ton of the theory and sheets, you can really simplify it!

Let me know if you ever need a hand :2:
January 23, 2023 at 07:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
“ What interests you, but you wouldn’t go out of your way to do it?”

I’ve often thought of posting a reply in an Internet forum.
…..but I just never get around to it.

:2:
January 23, 2023 at 07:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
:6:
You´ve forsaken us :24:
January 23, 2023 at 11:36
(Taurus) Sæglópur » IceSíckle
Start with piano as your gateway, and if you can learn/make music with other people.

t. novice guitar player for 20 years. My brother was in a bunch of local bands for a while and my other brother makes synth music. The only time I got anywhere was playing with other people, and it´s surprising how fast things make sense when somebody is like "Okay gimme a kinda chunky rhythm in F major"

"How do I do that?"

"Do you know the F chord"

"Sure"

"Okay take some notes from that chord, make the notes into chords or power chords and mess around" I initially tried F - A - G to be waggish but it doesn´t really sound like anything so I went with G - C - F which is a common arrangement but I digress.

Within 5 minutes and my buddy´s drumbeat I was doing something that sounded like something Cobain would´ve made (obviously before the malicious yenta Courtney (((Love))) basically forced him to suck-start a shotgun). With music it´s all about time-on-target and practical application - and definitely not making any goddamn money lmao (which was my barrier to entry admittedly).

These guys help learn good
https://www.youtube.com/@SignalsMus…
https://www.youtube.com/@8bitMusicT…
January 23, 2023 at 11:41
(Taurus) Sæglópur
I´d like to write, and do politics. Third time would be the charm in both cases, but I´m bereft of any actual time to do stuff like that.
January 23, 2023 at 14:02
(Sagittarius) risu » Sæglópur
Hope you find the time someday :4:
January 23, 2023 at 14:02
(Sagittarius) risu » Leo Moon
:61: :61:
January 23, 2023 at 14:12
(Pisces) Tina95
What an interesting question :) For me it is travelling in general for sure.

When I think about it, I am like: Oh you see nice places, you get to know different cultures, you make new experiences.

But when it actually gets to the part: Where do you want to go? By which transportation? Where do you want to stay?

I am like: No this place is too far away, this one I do not speak the language, this one feels to dangerous to me etc. lol

Actually I start to feel like I only like the *idea* of travelling and how it would be, but not actually doing it hahaha
January 23, 2023 at 15:34
(Sagittarius) risu » Tina95
Hahahaha, yea it can be hard when it comes to the details!

I was able to overcome all of those things and take it step by step when I had a strong desire or reason to go to a certain country.

Without that, my mind looks at it as more energy draining and exhausting than enjoyable. But I´m not sure if that would actually be true if I just decided to do it anyway. So I would try to watch out if your mind is tricking you to stay in your comfort zone! :61:
January 23, 2023 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
Martial Arts would have been another one. Mars (also happens to be my chart ruler) on my ASC. I would love to Bruce Lee-1-inch-punch the shit out of many a people. With my Princess-hair fully done ofc :1: :16:
January 23, 2023 at 19:12
:61: :61: wow your Mars is the same degree as my Sun!
January 23, 2023 at 19:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » risu
Yes! :1:

.. in Vedic we´re Jyeshtha Sun/Mars people. Which translates too .. in no uncertain terms... Don´t get on our bad side. :16: :47: :47:
January 23, 2023 at 19:26
Love that ahhahahah, I feel like it´s so effortlessly powerful and unrelenting, I wonder if that´s the right energy I´m seeing.
January 23, 2023 at 19:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
Hi Rohini! I hope You’re doing good, and Your cats.

I check in here most days. I wouldn’t forsake You Rohini, or Astroseek.

This time of year business is slow and the band is on hiatus from playing shows.

So I get to do one of my favorite things: sit on the couch with my guitar and hang out with Tuesday.

Astroseek has been a bit slow lately, so a few of my posts never uploaded. Probably the influx of new users.

I’m happy for Petr. He has created an excellent site and I love being a member.

I’m sure I’ll be posting more silly stuff.

Tuesie is doing great.

Interrupting her grooming…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 23, 2023 at 20:18
(Pisces) Tina95 » risu
Yeah exactly... It mostly is energy draining from my experience hahaha :D But actually there are some things which makes travelling enjoyable for me. It makes me a complicated holiday buddy :D, but at least I enjoy travelling then :D (on the rare occassions I do this hahaha)
January 23, 2023 at 21:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Heyy LM :) I am glad you and tuesie are doing good -- ole´ peanut butter nose :92: yeah I know it´s kind of crazy how AS has blown up over the 3 (going on 4) years I´ve been here.. When I joined there was only a handful of users - "regulars" who posted.. you of course being one of them... and one of the first friends I made on this site <3 I wish you and Tuesday well my friend :80: btw I am happy to hear you´re still playing shows!
January 23, 2023 at 22:57
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
Oh I forgot to add.. snowboarding and skiing.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »