The Big Bad Wolf

January 17, 2023 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
The Big Bad Wolf
Hello people,

i am researching and studying topics of Bible and "End times", also current socio-economic situation specifically in U.S.

I am intrigued, hungry for your opinions and knowledge about fenomen of Antichrist.
Astrologically, what do you think chart of such a person would look like ?
Do you have anyone in mind that could be this person ?
What is your opinion on this individual and his role ?
Do you have any interesting information you would like to share about this ?

And if you want, you can share what believes you follow ( religious beliefs )

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: / 12 

Sort posts:
January 17, 2023 at 13:11
(Pisces) Mamalina
I don´t follow any religious belief, but I find this topic interesting so I´d like to contribute with some astrological aspects I believe such a being as the antichrist would have in his/its chart.
Extremely oriented to the material world so empty 12H or Saturn in 12H, planets in the 2H AND 11H (influence to groups), pluto in 11H, lack of water, air moon, Mercury-Pluto, Mercury-Jupiter (natural talent for communication), very active mars (maybe in the 7H/8H/10H)
January 17, 2023 at 14:03
(Pisces) Mystique_007
According to many Bible scholars and Christians throughout the world, we are right now living in the biblical end times. Christians are eagerly waiting for the next big event called the ´Rapture´ of the church. In the Rapture, all the born again Christians will be supernaturally snatched away from the earth in the blink of an eye and will be taken to heaven to live forever with Jesus Christ. This event will shock the whole world. I believe that Rapture will be covered up by Alien abduction theory(it means that people will believe that aliens took humans from earth). And those who will be left behind on earth will go through 7 years tribulation. Tribulation is said to be the most dangerous and difficult time the inhabitants of earth would´ve ever seen. After this 7 year period of tribulation, Jesus will return to Earth to bring his millennial reign of 1000 years and Satan will be bounded for next 1000 years in the abyss. I´ve done a lot of research on end times and I realised the fact that it has been revealed to many christians throughout the world through dreams and visions that Barack Obama will be the future Anti Christ. There are lots of videos on YouTube regarding this topic. Even the corona virus planndemic is a part of a big plan to set the stage for Anti Christ to come on the main stage. The globalists and world leaders are working behind the scenes to bring a ´One world government´ which will be controlled by only one man and that person is Anti-Christ.
January 17, 2023 at 14:05
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I think I´ve seen a video once about Nostradamus predictions and he said something about a 3th antichrist
"From the depths of the West of Europe, A young child will be born of poor people, He who by his tongue will seduce a great troop; His fame will increase towards the realm of the East.”
Many people think he was already born and many say it will be year 2035
January 17, 2023 at 23:16
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
I think it would be a powerful chart like Jesus had but used in an evil way instead of good.

He would be the master of lying and trickery and fool the people into thinking he is a God by performing miracles. Life would be very peaceful for a short time ..but then his true colors shine. The world would be under a one world government and under his power. Disasters would come from the East, West, North, and South. I don´t know all the details yet but it will be terrible no doubt Earth at this time.

I agree with Manalina about lack of water and 12th house playing a role. I´m a Christian so this topic is interesting. AntiChrist would be a wolf wrapped in sheep´s clothing Aren!
January 18, 2023 at 06:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Mamalina
I do not think he/she would be into materialistic world too much, maybe yes but he/she gotta be spiritualist too.
Knowledge about him is that he/she would be spiritualistic politian.
I agree about strong 11th house.
About communication - i would say 3rd house could also show ability to influence crowds.

Why dont you follow any religious belief ?
January 18, 2023 at 06:24
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Mystique_007
I do not think Barack is Antichrist.
It is said there would be many Antichrists in end times but only one that is main and real.

It has to be someone openly spiritual that has aim to unify religions.

I agree that they would either try to cover it up by alien abductions or try to cover it up completely.
It depends how many people would be raptured on one place with witnesses.
January 18, 2023 at 06:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ioaanaa08
Some people believe it is Andrew Tate.
He was born poor, now rich.
Born in Europe.
Being Muslim.
His name equals to 666 in gematria.
January 18, 2023 at 06:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » IceSíckle
I wouldnt say in sheeps clothing.
It would be beast of peace from the start, but people would be too ignorant to see what the person actually wants to do and what is preaching.

The thing about this antichrist is that he would not now that he is antichrist.
Only in the end he would know.
And since worlds is so Anti-Christian thanks to media and programming via entertainment industry ... It would be easy to sway crowds by him.

If i remember correctly, Bible says he would not be interested in women.
Either he would be gay, he would be faitful to one women, he would have no time for women or be celibate or Antichrist would be female.
January 18, 2023 at 11:17
(Pisces) Mamalina » Aren Levi
I simply don´t. I believe in God but I don´t believe in religion. Simple as that. the antichrist is the antithesis of Christ. Divinity means the spirit, the soul. In opposition to that is a being overly materialistic. A being that puts greater importance on the material world than the spiritual world. So yes, I believe the antichrist is a overly materialistic being. They influence, manipulate to reach their goals. If Christ´s goal was forgiveness, love, hope and sacrifice for the sake of a better world then the antichrist´s goal is the complete opposite. Since they are a false prophet. Someone who seems like a spiritual being, like a good being, but it is not. So yes, it would be a "wolf in sheep clothes". That´s what a false Christ is.
January 18, 2023 at 11:50
But as i wrote,
You cant be "wolf in sheep clothes" when you do not pretend but act directly and honestly through your nature.

Antichrist should openly share his plans from the beginning.
He acomplishes his goels by being charming and swaying the nations by his ideas.
Only Christians and i hope even atheists with common sense will understand his ideas and plans are wicked.
That is essence of AC.

No lying, no pretending. No "cloak"

January 19, 2023 at 03:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
When Nostradamus said the first Antichrist would be Apollyon did he get one letter wrong or two? One could contend that since Napoleon´s tomb puts a "Y" in his name that in the far future when all our paper is dust that Napolyon will be remembered as a petroglyph when all else is forgotten!
Nostradamus had a handicap as a scrivener of ells and esses transposible; Which means the second Antichrist could be read as "Hilter"; Just a slight scrambling.
The third Antichrist is the one who generates the most speculation; We have perfectly decent people with :178: :159: :194: :181: stellium, so that significator was barking up the wrong tree!
January 19, 2023 at 03:26
(Scorpio) IceSíckle » Aren Levi
So if the AntiChrist is the big bad wolf. The ones he deceives are like Little Red Riding Hoods. Makes sense...people are so easily fooled :63:
January 19, 2023 at 05:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Rosincvist
If i remember correctly Nostradamus predicted that 3rd AC would be called Mabus ?

Maybe Elon Musk ? :4:
January 19, 2023 at 05:50
(Virgo) Aren Levi » IceSíckle
In my opinion:
If i use example of Little Red Riding Hood,

He wouldnt hide behind mask like he did when he pretended to be good old granny.

He would deceive in a sense of being wolf without mask but getting LRRH get close and eat her just by his character.

In the last 33 years there has been glorification of evil, all dark.
Just in TV shows alone.

He/she will be an Anti-Hero, Charismatic, dark and maybe taboo.
Many people will be attracted to such an individual and will listen to his new Age view on all religions.

They (people all around the world) will be deceived by their own choice and he will be the trigger.

Just like Hitler, he also believed his own crap and people followed. He did not hide behind any mask.
January 19, 2023 at 11:28
Theres no rational person in this world who would be manipulated by a being who wants their pain. And openly admits to it. For example, they give a order to kill hundreds of children. They openly admit to it. Who in their right mind would continue supporting this person? Nobody. They cannot influence large groups of people by being honest. Thus they cannot gain any considerable power and influence in this world. The only way that would be possible is if they are born in a very VERY influential family. The only people who could ever stand by their side are people like him. Sadistic and inhumane. And about Hitler, people did not follow him. They feared him. Hitler was surrounded by traitors because thats the influence he had. No respectable person actually believed in Hitler. They were simply forced and conditioned to do his biding.
Most of all, the antichrist is a false prophet, a false Christ. just by this definition alone it implies that he is a fake, a dishonest individual because he is false, he claims to be Christ (so has his values) but does not. Thats what a fake is. A mask. According to the bible, he is a liar, a deceiver. You cannot lie without being dishonest.
Personally, I disagree with you, but thats your take on this being and I respect that.
January 20, 2023 at 01:19
(Libra) polareyezd
all planets should be in houses which are thier fall.
January 20, 2023 at 04:04
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Aren Levi
"He/she will be an Anti-Hero, Charismatic, dark and maybe taboo.
Many people will be attracted to such an individual and will listen to his new Age view on all religions."

Sounds like you´re describing Joe Rogan. He certainly has a massive following and many idolize him
January 20, 2023 at 04:17
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Mamalina
"And about Hitler, people did not follow him. They feared him. Hitler was surrounded by traitors because thats the influence he had. No respectable person actually believed in Hitler. They were simply forced and conditioned to do his biding."

They feared him? He was a less than average build for a man. He was an unsuccessful artist. He was a vegetarian.

Who was forcing people to do his bidding?

"Wooo beware the hippies man... They´re gonna getcha" :1:
January 20, 2023 at 10:02
Lady,
Do you know what is Cult and how people kill themselfs and close ones for their cults ? 😆
People are crazy and easily drafted to cause that is immoral.

Who said they would want to kill children for example ?
The main "goal" of last Antichrist is to unify religions and get into power from where he would preach to people to do sinful acts and forget Christianity.

Anyway, ... Abortion exist and it is interesting how it is pushed in modern world as being great choice for women.
Over 60 000 000 children died of abortion in America in the last decades.
And you are saying who would kill their child if they ( people in power ) say it is right ?
Sorry but grow up and look in what world we are living in.
People that push abortion are honest, but people do not know it is a sin because they lost faith.

People followed Hitler because they liked Mein kampf ... Which is about his ideology. Yes there were a few that resisted but it is always like this.
Few resist while others get drafted to bad ideology.
And Hitler started from botton so your theory that people like him have to be from wealthy and influencer family to be listened is wayyy offf.

AC shall not claim he is Christ,
he is called false not because he is lying but because he is preaching badly and wicked stuff.
Its like he will tell you ideas that will sound good to people that do not follow Christ. ( example with abortions )
The only lie i think he will do is his goal of unifying religions as New Age religion but even then.... If he believes his own lies is it lying or a deceive of himself and many others ????
AC shall claim he is God in the end of his "carreer" moments before Apocalypse.

January 20, 2023 at 10:03
(Virgo) Aren Levi » polareyezd
nahhhh
even some planets in fall create good outcome.
Depends on overall chart.
January 20, 2023 at 10:04
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
I think he is another pawn or lesser AC.
The real one is yet to come.
January 20, 2023 at 10:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Wolfmoon
yep, Mamalina should not view world in pink glasses and study cults and mentality of people in mass mania.

3rd Reich was one massive cult.
January 20, 2023 at 10:45
(Cancer) doonit
Could it be that the anti-christ is not a person at all? That it may be a group, a culture, a country? I think it could well be.

Not to mention any names but...

It goes around the world stealing resources and causing mayhem, war and pain, turning brother against brother.
Its religion is money and power.
It´s own members are concerned about cosmetic surgery, bad diets and BMWs. They´re blissfully unaware of the anguish it causes.
It sells lies and deceit, it spies and prowls.
No matter what, it appears beautiful and attractive and everyone wants to be in it and part of it.
It creates a belief that everyone else is the evil enemy while it is the knight in shining armour, the bringer of justice.
It hates its own children and treats them with an absolute disdain that the children don´t recognise or understand.

Etc etc etc
January 21, 2023 at 13:10
(Pisces) Mamalina » Wolfmoon
Hitler had political power (which is really the most important power in a society) He was influential in politics and was a very respected commander in the army. They feared him because of his political power and status in society. He was literally allied with people of the same mindset as him. Thats how he gained power. I cant believe I need to explain this.
Do you think a ordinary german soldier or even citizen could have denied him? No, most likely not. It does not matter how his build was. His political power was what mattered. Thus most people feared him. You see I have this idea that most people in Germany did not like to torture and kill other people. So they consciously knew its a wrong thing to do. But they could not deny for their own safety which is exactly what I meant by -forced to do his biding- Strange concept, I know.
January 21, 2023 at 13:16
The killing children example was obvious to make a point that most people would not kill their kids because a person told them to. I feel sorry you think most people would simply do that. Of course there are people who do, but thats not the majority. And thats what we are talking about. In society, the majority matters. Note how I did not talk about abortion. I talked about killing an already born child.
Hitler did not have a influential family BUT what you forgot to mention is that he had the support of influential people (Anton Drexler, Dietrich Eckart to name a few, he was allied with world war I generals too from what I remember) which exactly proves my point.
So yes, he reached that far because of the support he had. Not to say that antisemitism existed in Germany even before hitler. He did not create this prejudice. The point with Hitler is that he attracted people who could help him. Thats how his influence began. Without the help of already established individuals he didnt matter.

"Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son." John 2:22
"Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the son of destruction,[b] 4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God." Thessalonians 2:3-4

No matter if the antichrist is a person or not. They are still a deceiver and a liar according to the bible. Thus they would need to lie to accomplish their goals. If not, then as I said their influence would be smaller.
Would you listen to someone who says it plainly that they want your destruction? Or would you listen to someone who seems like they want your good? The latter correct? Well then most people would choose to listen to someone who seems like they want their good too.
Nevertheless, you might be right just because people can be extremely dumb. And Im giving too much credit to the human brain. This is a sad reality. Someone like Andrew Tate and other criminals are still respected and adored by groups of people.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »