I’m still lost

April 11, 2019 at 23:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kief, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

I’m still lost
Not lost on astrology but what to do in life. I’m a humanitarian by heart but don’t really know what type of career or what exactly I should be Pursuing in life. Based on my chart what should I focus on the most

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2019 at 02:25
(Gemini) capee
I´m practicing Vedic astrology as that one this your prediction

you have sat and south node conj. north node in 10 it means you have a still not permanent job and you have knee problems

most of the time you stay inside the house

ju in first it means you generous and own means you have a good husband

sat kethu in 4 house conj. you have lots of troubles in your life but after 32 or 36 its good.

moon pluto conj. you have sad thoughts most of the time but not change your religion.

you good at in mechanical section and logic electronic and computer

you get arms and shoulder probs

your little bit dominating

by
April 12, 2019 at 02:30
(Pisces) fishscales
Hi Kief,

Well, I´m not going to say you should be a "this" or a "that."

Instead, let´s gather up some key words based on houses, signs, and planets, and then you can connect the dots between the keywords using your own imagination and knowledge of yourself.

The ruler of your 10th house (your career house) is Libra. So an artistic or relationship oriented career might suit you. (By "relationship oriented", I mean something like a marriage counselor,couples therapist, etc, though it doesn´t have to be one of those.)

Venus, the ruler of your 10th house, is in the sign of Gemini.

So, perhaps an artistic (Libra) career in the realm of communication (Gemini) might suit you. (Writing, etc.) Someone who communicates (Gemini) about relationships (Libra) might also be comfortable for you. This could be someone who writes about relationships, or helps others communicate in their relationships.

You have Venus in the 6th house, which rules service, health, and every day affairs. So, you might enjoy doing something artistic (Libra) that involves communication (Gemini) about every day life (6th house.) A writer who writes about every day life in a newspaper column, for example. Or someone who writes "slice of life" stories. Maybe someone who communicates (Gemini) about the health (6th house) of relationships (Libra.) Or someone who heals people (6th house) through art (Libra) or by teaching healthy communication (Gemini). Or someone who serves (6th house) society through art (Libra), or communication (Gemini), or a combination of both.

As you can see, the amount of possible combinations are pretty vast. I´m sorry if my answer seemed rambling, but that was sort of the point.

These energies exist inside of you, and you can combine them in any way you like.

If a career doesn´t exist for what you want to bring to the table, no worries... it will exist once you create it for yourself. :5:

EDIT: I kind of abandoned my "keywords" concept as this post went on. Best laid plans. Anyway, some keywords I would associate with the kind of profession you might enjoy are:

Art, relationships, romance, fairness, balance, harmony, communication, intellectualism, talking, writing, service, health, routine, daily life, small animals.

These are all keywords associated with Libra, Gemini, and the 6th house.

If none of these keywords seem right to you, come up with your own list.

Combine whatever ingredients you like, leave out the ones you don´t. It´s your recipe. :78:

April 13, 2019 at 19:20
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
in case the following suggestions help pick and reflect, adapt-integrate,

mars-mer lords 4/9 over taurus 5th, luck-prosperity through
hotel management, banking operations, dentistry, industrial management, etc,
mars aspect own scorpio 11th for gains;

sun-venus analytical gemini 6th, able to influence through personality n charm;
aptitudes for art, instrumental music, information processing, graphics,
pharma analytics, etc

venus combust, venus lord 10th for career, significator for relationship;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

moon sag 12th, aptitude for philosophy-psychology-medicine;

sat-ket separative Snode aries 3rd, aptitude for mechanics-drilling,
social service; pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-head etc to care;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

asc lord jup debilated cap first, sat aspect cap, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in health-liver etc, and traditional advisory roles;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; prayers to saint of faith;

rahu NNode libra 9th, foreign travels and pilgrimage;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful-prospects-ideas to pick!

wishing well, kshantaram
May 12, 2019 at 18:32
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Awaiting your salient ground feedbacks on the reading how true-untrue!
traits-talents-health-prospects-plans etc etc to share about.

wishing well, kshantaram

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »