Vertex

April 6, 2019 at 23:53 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lisse
Vertex
Hello :)

Can anyone please explain what Vertex is?

I just found out that I have my vertex in Leo in House 7 (I also have my part of fortune in house 7), but I can´t understand what this means exactly!

Thank you all so much for your time! :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2019 at 06:11
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Vertex is an astrological point that is used to predict fated events,
For example, when your natal vertex is touched (conjunct) with a transitting planet, you can expect themes from that planet to happen.
To have venus conjunct to your natal vertex it can bring a fated love relationship for example, but also all things that have to do with beauty, money, law, other people, arts, etc etc.
Conjunctions are the strongest in my opinion. other aspects are also good, but they must be very exact in degree/orb.
Challenging aspects can bring more so fated events that give some tension.

To have vertex in 7th is a good placement in my opinion.
POF in 7th also, it means that you will have good luck with meeting the right people in life, to collaborate with, work with, or to even come across a partner that brings you the opportunity to work together
April 7, 2019 at 09:15
(Libra) Lisse » MelodicBlu
Thank you!! I think I understand a bit better now :)
April 7, 2019 at 11:25
(Leo) pixel
Hi !

Vertex is a fictional point called Counter-Ascendant.

To calculate it, you add 12h to the TS (sidereal time), you take the colatitude instead of the latitude (the colatitude = 90 ° - the latitude). The calculation is done in the same way as the calculation of the ascendant.

The Vertex is usually located in house VI, VII or VIII but very rarely it is found in V and IX. In analogy with the descendant, this point describes the relations that the native attracts. This point is colored by the sign in which it is, but also by all the planets which would be conjoined there. These planets inform us about the relational possibilities of the individual.
(from the website : http://www.astrocours.be/)

Extract of Holistic Astrology of Pierre Lassalle

The vertex has a "VII / balance / venus house color".
It shows a type of experience that you can only undertake with the collaboration of Others (eg marriage or association).

It also indicates the predestined meetings, the karmic reunion, that is to say when two people have already lived relational experiences in other lives and they find themselves to continue their relationship, for better or for worse.
This is obvious when a planet or angle (AS-DS-MC-FC) of a theme is superimposed on the vertex or anti-vertex of another theme.

A joint planet within 5 ° of the vertex pushes you to share what it means to others, or to search for a person who corresponds to what this planet means to experience the potential of your vertex.

The vertex (and the anti-vertex) are very sensitive points that must be considered as very motivating. Sometimes they motivate a career (especially one that is done in association).
Often the vertex remains an unconscious potential.

:17:
April 7, 2019 at 20:01
(Libra) Lisse » pixel
Thank you! Such an interesting topic, I really have to find out more about it!!
April 7, 2019 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://forum.astro-seek.com/hledat…
April 22, 2019 at 03:25
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It´s a 3 dimensional thing like the :161: or that MC that is never 90 dg. and 00 min. from the Ascendant, I look at celebrities charts near my time of birth to know it a little better! :49: :67: :49: :67: :49: :67:
March 29, 2020 at 09:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Vertex in Aries in the 7th right between NN and Vesta within a 5º orb of each. Could this mean the Vertex event is connected to these two points (Vesta,NN)?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »