What your Mars can tell about you?

April 4, 2019 at 19:59 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
What your Mars can tell about you?
Maybe someone can share his experience(s) of placement Mars in his own chart - how do you understand the acivity, power and effects that your specific placement of Mars can cause?

Mars - planet of action, agression and power must be strong and important.Impossible to ignore.

I have Mars in Taurus, in 11th house. Maybe I find here someone with the same placement and we can compare this. :1:

And I am interested how it is to have Mars in Pisces? Or Mars in 12th house? Or in 8th...

And what we can say about Mars in 1st house? Or Mars in signs like Scorpio or Aries ? Or maybe Cancer?

Waiting for your answers and opinions :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 4, 2019 at 20:06
(Libra) Lynne Ariah
hi there Nolunia , intresting topic ! although i´m not an expert in this , i only know that my mars is in sag :p i´m looking forward to see what others from the astro family has to say about this one *,* have a great night ^^
April 4, 2019 at 20:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In my chart mars capricorn and 8th house. (But it´s stationary) Venus opposed to Mars (And other water groups)... Mars capricorn gives me the patience and the condition of being solid. The challenges are not temporary, She always wants the wisdom and solidity.. Actually, it wants to be permanent.. Even if there is a capricorn sign, if the structure it is building is intact and is sure of this situation, the actual treasure opens the way.
April 4, 2019 at 20:28
(Libra) leorising
I have mars in aquarius na 7, I prefer men´s companies, I am usually a person that I help the group of people that are around me, always sharing (I believe that it is also my chiron in the 11) I attract people of aquario, I like them.
with mars 7 I prefer to do things by myself, I start my projects on my own, but I always share the results
April 4, 2019 at 20:30
(Gemini) stigmí
8th :122:
people love you or hate you x) (maybe both at the same time)
my energy is sometimes for others too much...feelings are very intensive...
you have always great potential to change and transformation, you just have to know how to let go...death and birth is like breathing...you can´t stop if you want to stay alive...
i think i use it most successful in my work as psychological insight...
April 4, 2019 at 20:48
(Taurus) nutelina
I have Mars in Pisces, 10th house... I´m not sure but it seems very hard to do something I don´t like. And I also don´t like to finish things especially when I worked too hard on it before or it was hard to do... It´s hard to start and hard to stop! It´s very frustrating and I would like to change that... But it´s hard to know what is what because I have Mercury and Venus in Pisces too.. I´d happy to answer questions because it would help me ´debug´ myself too.
April 4, 2019 at 21:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This effect is valid in my house because mars is in the 8th house.. I agree with you about hate and love
April 4, 2019 at 22:40
(Pisces) N_thecat » stigmí
OMG,Having Mars in 8th house...I can´t imagine this.That must be similar to Scorpio.

I don´t know if there is any placement for 8th house that isn´t dark,pessimistic...Maybe Jupiter in 8th house is in some part better than other placements.
April 4, 2019 at 23:57
(Cancer) TimeLord
My Mars is a Slave.
Mars can´t take action independently and it has no freedom.

I have Exalted Saturn Conjunct Mars Conjunct Pluto in Libra. 5th or 6th House depending on which house system you using.
April 5, 2019 at 04:57
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Interesting, I´m not well versed in Astrology and learning about it (see profile for how and why if you want to know) mine reads as ´conjunct the sun´ in Pisces 12th house and my sun too. Here they are with my general life experiences:

´Conjunction- Sun Conjunction Mars (1°33’, Separating)

Conjunction is a typical aspect of fighters, explorers and researchers. These people often have too much energy. However, they also suffer from sudden energy losses.´

I can relate to that being self employed for well over 15 years. In my work I´m always exploring and researching to find opportunities to make transactions come to fruition. The ´too much energy´ well, yes there´s that and so it´s channeled into work and fitness so there´s balance.
At times my work has been consuming but ´live and learn´ has been a path that has taught me to be a better planner, more methodical and, most importantly, not to create a ´workaholic´ style of work that previously did result at its worst in the kind of mental and physical depletion from neglect of a balanced approach to work and physical health habits!

Then, for 12th house Mars it says:
´Mars in the 12th House
Mars in the twelfth house points to the desires and actions that spring from the subconscious. These people feel that they have a mission but they do not tell others about their goals because they want to avoid open confrontation. They like to work alone and they are secretive at work. They need to understand their subconscious mind.´

This reminds of my thinking of the vision for my business and dreams for the future along with how I go about planning and developing it which has been a long path of growth with a fair share of challenges in a changing business climate.I take awhile with my vision and goals then formulate them and then I tell them to my partners who also share theirs and we work on them together going forward!
April 5, 2019 at 05:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars in Scorpio in 6th :194: Saturn in 10th

Constantly fighting internally. I´m unable to truly express my masculinity/sexuality most of the time, which is for the greater good, because if I don´t ´submit´ to Saturn´s extreme discipline I eventually self-destruct real quick. My raw, lower sexual impulses are canceled by Saturn, forcing me to sublimate my sexuality; obviously Mars doesn´t want to.

I´m like a volcano ready to erupt but unable to.
It leads to repressed anger and psychosomatic health issues. It´s pretty hard but I know Saturn has a plan.
April 5, 2019 at 06:42
(Pisces) TimeSciences » Randomperson
Thanks! The ´traditional´/´whole house´ system seems more accurate. As for your goals for self employment & channeling energy: Depends on the type of business and your goals for it along with many other variables. If you have a good plan & are able to provide a much needed product or service the sky´s the limit & now, most business & marketing can be implemented faster and broader than pre-internet!
My length of time experiencing success and really ´having too much fun´ and truly loving what and how I was doing it followed by challenges such as years where business was excruciatingly barren (ie:the massive financial crisis of 2007/´08) and still ´loving it´ is one example of how some businesses can and do separate those who are ´in it to win it´ from those who give up. Not wanting to ´end´ what has taken alot of effort to build but pushing oneself really hard to keep it going resulted in considerable stress but at least my prior years of investments & savings allowed us to adapt & focus on different areas of opportunity in the same industry while realizing as well the importance of a more balanced approach in the face of extreme challenges to business livelihood.
April 5, 2019 at 07:58
(Leo) pilipili
like @Timelord my Mars is in a stellium with Saturn, Moon, Pluto and Jupiter.

11th house/libra

Saturn being the dominant planet has not let the other planets fully show their energies. According to some now that I´m 36 Saturn should ease the leash on the other ones.

So as Timelord said Mars is a bit of a slave.

I can´t really tell what Mars is like in Libra/11 house since the energies of the stellium are quite confusing.

Mars is on detriment in Libra, so it´s fire is lowered. This make me diplomatic
April 5, 2019 at 09:17
(Cancer) TimeLord » pilipili
It´s my 5th house so Life is no Fun.
April 5, 2019 at 09:19
(Leo) Ville
Mars in virgo third house. Im pretty ocd and all over the place.
April 5, 2019 at 09:54
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
Like today I finally reconnected a cable so I have stereo in the kitchen too (I love music). I was thinking it´s hard to do but it took under a minute... And I waited months to do this. Sometimes my Sun would like to kick Mars ass?

Wtf is this? Thinking a milion times how hard it is and then you find out it´s not hard at all? :63:
April 5, 2019 at 09:55
(Pisces) N_thecat » Ville
Interesting.I can´t imagine what is and how looks the activity of Mars in air signs like : Libra,Aquarius or water signs like Pisces.But maybe my Mars in Taurus is strange too ?
April 5, 2019 at 21:41
(Scorpio) Aiax66 » Ville
Ahah, same here... It often happens that I start something thinking it will take for exemple 2 hours, and then it takes me a whole day cause of my (sometimes useless) perfectionism. The 3rd house makes me a bit too captious, but I have to say people what I think or I won´t feel ok.

However generals Patton and Montgomery (ww2) were scorpios with virgo mars :3:
April 6, 2019 at 13:00
(Gemini) stigmí » N_thecat
Yes i feel it similar to scorpio...
I have also jupiter in 8th...ruler of my chart...and maybe this brings me always some light in dark...(even if i have there also saturn x) )
But i think its not so dark, pessimistic...its life...natural...if it is winter, of course you are looking forward spring and summer, but....its a part of bigger complex....part of circle...i feel it as power....power that is greater than us...always challenge...

(and there is also one theme about 8th house that is really not pessimistic :61: )
April 6, 2019 at 16:04
(Aquarius) ShayT.
I have Mars conjunct Sun in :181: & 9th house. Some descriptions says that it would make someone energetic or aggressive, but im more passive & usually a calm and relaxed person. The aggressiveness only shows if im extremely provoked or let things build up too long. I definitely want to travel alot and can be competitive.
April 6, 2019 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars and Sun both Gemini both 4th house

I literally can´t relate to my Mars description at all... But it opposes Pluto I heard that can cause that?
April 6, 2019 at 19:45
(Scorpio) Angelina
I have Mars in 1st, but in Libra. I think this gives not a pleasant position, cause I often feel myself like torn apart. My energy is expresed weird. I have a lot of energy and I want everything now. I can´t sit in one place for a long time. But all the time there are like insertions of ease between high energy. Like I start a project with big enthusiasm and then this Libra energy wakes up and says "relaaax, what are you fighting for, do You need it?". Simply: my mind works fast and wants a lot, but my physical body doesn´t correspond to that or vice versa.
April 13, 2019 at 18:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon & Mars in Taurus in 5th.
Very competitive, love to have some fun, can be very aggressive.
Former military.

Sun square Mars.
Mars trine Uranus.
Mars bi-quintile MC.
Mars Quicunx Ascendant.
Mars square Mercury.
Mars conjunct Moon.

Very Earthy, highly sexual and have a love for music and art too.
Love gardening, doing things with my hands.

Ruled by my moon so my Moon does have the benefit over Mars in my case since it´s a conjunction but i am not afraid of assertion when needed, i don´t know but i feel i am a bit of a mistake with this Mars, i don´t get stuck when the fight is needed, but when pressured about doing what i am doing, i hammer my horns in and make sure they understand my ways.
April 13, 2019 at 19:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmmm, I will share my Mars then.
Mars in Virgo in my 2nd.

I am very service oriented, very demanding at times, but my 2nd house explans my love for food ( think the "food glorious food" song, in the movie Ice Age). Also my sensual and for a contradiction to service.... stubborn.

Basically my drive is everything Earth, must ground and secure EVERYTHING. Always wants a sense of control, even if it is while being in a submissive position, or situation calling to submit a little.

Even my 2nd house is earth, Virgo.
April 13, 2019 at 19:27
(Pisces) N_thecat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
So nice to meet you here, 7hz - I am always glad when I meet people with Mars in Taurus.I have the same Mars placement in sign, but another in house (11th).

I always wondered how to describe Mars in Taurus and what exactly is his nature. I have problems with this because of house placement I think - I don´t understand what 11th house really is, so I don´t know how describe activity my Mars in Taurus.

But I can try to do it...So - I don´t see myself as an agressive person. I don´t act like this and I hate violence. But I think I have that agressive vibes "under my skin" (You know what I mean)

I think your love to art has the most in common with that Moon in Taurus, not Mars. I love art too I associate that with my Moon in Scorpio, in 5th house, just like yours. You are lucky - couldn´t imagine better position to artistic and creative activity as that Moon in Taurus in 5th house - just wow ! But I like my Moon in Scorpio too - it is good too,for that kind of things.

And one other thing - I know one or maybe 2 men with Moon in Taurus, who even if they don´t have any artistic acitvity, they like and appreciate artist women and often have life - partner like these :)

Mars conjucts Moon ? Interesting, I have opposition between these two and I try to explore that now :) I heard that can have some artistic vibes too...
April 16, 2019 at 09:10
(Capricorn) itsmanuela
I have Mars in Pisces, but in the 2nd house.

Pisces is a water sign, so you get in through the emotions. The whole emotional world means a lot to an Pisces Mars. This sign is like an emotional "esponge". If the environment is hostile, it will be hostile; if he is cheerful, he will be happy; if it is closed, it will be closed. Pisces feels the medium in which it develops, and can become like the medium itself, unconsciously speaking, in order to survive.

Blogs and forums say that we suddenly explode (and I can´t deny it, in my own personal experience, lol), also that we fall in love easily and that we are dreamers.
They also say that we feel the feelings of others in our own skin, that we want a collective good and that we don´t take care of our own capital.
Supposedly, a Mars in Pisces is insightful, intuitive and a captor of the energies. In general, Mars in a water sign is a person with qualities to heal and work with subtle energies and psychology. In addition, they have their manipulative ability.

Guilt, melancholy and emotional ups and downs can accompany Mars in this sign.
They may also have artistic skills, such as painting, music or writing.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »