Crush on someone from Astroseek

December 2, 2022 at 14:06 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) _lati_
Crush on someone from Astroseek
Hello all the lovers, hope that the love, passion and all the other related feelings inspire you rather than surprsess.
Congratulations, you are a human being, you feel.
So there is a place to share about your crush on someone from Asteoseek: exciting or hurting, online or actual, ended or in progress,both sided or one sided, higly compatible or challenging, to whom... Whatever you feel sharing.
:79:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 2, 2022 at 14:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user boyakasha the wizard, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Come on babe it´s our secret :3:
December 2, 2022 at 15:05
(Virgo) LotusStar » boyakasha the wizard
:61:

That´s what I was thinking...
December 2, 2022 at 16:14
(Leo) cubic
Never had it, and I´m sure nobody will have it on me.

Slave to the outer planets, metaphysical martyr 4 humanity, my flesh prison functions to access the sphere of knowledge in the middle of the galaxy etc, the usual.
December 2, 2022 at 16:21
(Leo) cubic » cubic
Actually, now I remembered, that´s not true.

There was this homosexual man, who sent me a message out of nowhere last year where he offered to fly to where I lived at the time which was about 1800 km distance, so we would hang out. I politely declined.

He was quite decent about it.

Made me wonder if women get these all the time.
December 2, 2022 at 16:32
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
Damn Cubic.. you made quite an impression. :37:
December 2, 2022 at 16:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user boyakasha the wizard, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lotus or Lati, I can´t choose >_<
December 2, 2022 at 17:06
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
Yes, to the opposite sex of the one I´m interested in. :61:
December 2, 2022 at 19:09
(Virgo) rohini moon
Ohhh Latiiii - you are cute :) I actually have thought about this sort of topic but in differing terms.. who here do we have the best most compatible synastry with?

When there was solid circles of "regulars" around here, I remember noticing that My synastry was supposedly really good with Ram and Sunny..our "passion" levels were pretty good lol. I have not checked in awhile but I know those 2 were pretty good.. I think I had the worst synastry ever with Marvin & Davis. :61: :61:
December 2, 2022 at 19:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
someone who I believe to be a satanic AI bot sent me a photo of his penis once. :23: :28:
December 2, 2022 at 19:51
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Interesting idea, lol.

Though I wonder how accurate these are... The most I ever scored on a passion level with someone was a 9, with 5 key and 4 loving. This was a person I went on a date with in real life (not met here). It was alright, but nothing crazy. 😅 Heres the thing, our numbers were a clash though, I´ve been finding numerology compatibility pretty bang on since...
December 2, 2022 at 20:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Reallyy? so passion levels didn´t really resonate in real life? Hmm.. you are probably right, maybe they aren´t so accurate..
December 2, 2022 at 20:49
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Numbers matter too..

a LOT.
December 2, 2022 at 20:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
That´s also true.. I haven´t ever looked at that aspect for anyone here..
December 2, 2022 at 20:52
Well it is the role of the Virgo/Virgin to trample on the head of the serpent..

Hope you were wearing spike heels that day.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 2, 2022 at 20:58
Morena is really good at this.

It can point out some less than obvious patters. Sometimes too much Uranus energy makes for chaos and turmoil, too much pluto makes for unbearable drama and passion and fighting.. just a different flavor of turmoil, but it can make a relationship unbearable and intolerable. Doom it´s chances over the long term.
It always makes perfect sense after the crash & burn. The patterns become plainly apparent during the autopsy, after the "patient" is dead.
December 2, 2022 at 21:01
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
trample on the head of the serpent..

but then that too is a kink and a turn on for some reptiles..

it seems the evil one will try and out-maneuver at every turn and opportunity.
December 2, 2022 at 23:06
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
There was attraction, but just couldn´t really connect. He was a double 5, birthday and life path... which doesnt work with my numbers at all. I´ve come to realize bad numerology is sort of a deal breaker.
December 3, 2022 at 00:46
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
I´ve come to realize bad numerology is sort of a deal breaker.

It sure can be..

Mars or pluto in someone´s 1st, or theirs in yours, is also something you´ll notice right away.

But that is not the same thing as depth or durability or longevity. It can just as easily be just a flash in the pan..
December 3, 2022 at 02:01
(Taurus) Sæglópur
Hah, I suppose I have maintained a number of crushes on this site. There´s some beautiful ladies on here but hell I´ve crushed on women with no pictures but with whom I´ve held dear correspondences. On reflection it´s more a well-wishing thing where I hope they find somebody like me or perhaps more somebody that´s good for them in their lives that adores them. One of these "crushes" probably has and on discovery it made my morning, lame as it sounds. There´s a lot of very negative things going on in my life (and others, I see) on top of the loneliness of parenting in Currentest Year and not trying to project any of that frigid emotional landscape onto our little one while also trying to keep things afloat and oh yeah better squelch those lofty ambitions... it´s a lot. So I well-wish on others.

I suppose I just miss the hell out of flirting, the most fun of illicit pastimes. It´s more just knowing you can still write up a storm in a fit of passion, that that part of you still lives somewhere within.
December 3, 2022 at 05:26
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
Well..I might be an anomaly, but I don´t have any romantic feelings so it´s a no go for me.

With that said, there are some beautiful people on AstroSeek :74:
December 3, 2022 at 08:32
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Dear Lati, I wish to feel the same passion that others claimed but I usually lack the passion and ended up talking robotically instead :61:
December 3, 2022 at 08:41
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » cubic
welp, some of us function as gargoyles here silently a spectator, within the distance~ :61:
December 3, 2022 at 19:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Also to add: I recently said that I do believe you can find something attractive in mostly all people. Most people (not here) did not like this answer, they wanted to continue to feel sorry for themselves regardless of anything anyone said. I can honestly look at most people and find something pleasant or alluring about them. :::shrugs:::
December 15, 2022 at 16:40
(Pisces) _lati_ » boyakasha the wizard
That was funny indeed :4:
December 15, 2022 at 16:42
(Pisces) _lati_ » cubic
Would say calmer for you and protected others around you... if not Scorpio moon and rising that might bring other sort of drama...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »