Renunciation from homeland

November 24, 2022 at 22:00 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
Renunciation from homeland
That what I clearly feel in my heart and with all my inner self - that I don´t want to belong my homeland anymore. When possible^ I´ll move abroad again (as a I´ve lived 7 years before).

But I want to do it on benevolent aspects and with some planet support if I have some predisposition for it. Is it possible to see this in a natal chart or in transits? What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2022 at 16:12
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Just avoid making the big move on a day when the moon is in capricorn, your 12th house. (In theory perhaps avoid moon in cancer or virgo too, your 6th and 8th houses though I never noticed a pattern of anything bad for myself).

When the 9th and 4th houses relate to one another in a chart this is one way to indicate making a home in a foreign land. For example in natal charts people with the ruler of their 9th house in their 4th house. In your chart the domicile ruler of both your 9th and 4th houses is venus so there is already a link. Maybe a transit where venus is in libra and the moon is in taurus would make for a good omen.

However I wouldn´t let this kind of thing rule your decision on timing. There are stories of people not leaving their house until the astrology is favourable and it seems to me this can become a sickness of the mind.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »