Stellium in 12th house, what does this mean

November 23, 2022 at 19:34 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Mitches
Stellium in 12th house, what does this mean
Hi, I am new to astrology, know the basics, but struggle with my chart, I don´t think that a lot of it is true for me, not sure why. But am interested in what my 12th house stellium might mean for me, appreciate any help, Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 24, 2022 at 21:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Each planet is an aspect of some sort in your dream-world; I only give 30 degrees to each house so there isn´t a fifth planet to tip it over into the paranormal! :32: :33: :31:
November 25, 2022 at 12:43
(Capricorn) stellium12
We only share a few twelfth house planets so your experience is probably different than mine. With your Virgo stellium, you may relate more to Virgo tendencies than you do to your Leo sun. With the 12th house energy, you probably enjoy or need a certain amount of solitude to re-energize.

When I first started looking into astrology, a lot of what is written about the twelfth house was doom and gloom. I have not found this to be the case. If you would like to share your experience, I would like to hear it. Feel free to message me if you don´t want to be public.
November 26, 2022 at 00:29
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
The doom and gloom side goes something like this:
You are likely to have found yourself being often isolated or at least feeling isolated. We all go through these periods but I expect your whole life is somewhat summed up by this despite your desires being quite to the contrary - you wish to be social but find your life didn´t allow for it as much as you dreamed of. You feel unlucky in this regard.
12th house can indicate long term injuries or feeling alone in foreign countries and anything that plays into the theme of isolation like prison time, hospital stays, general loneliness etc.

However this theme of isolation can be used positively for your own success. Many great people have been 12th house people. It´s lonely at the top afterall.
November 26, 2022 at 03:02
(Leo) Mitches » stellium12
Thank you for your comment, yes I think I am probably more Virgo than Leo, I don´t see myself as a leader, and I very much dislike being the center of attention. Definitely need me time, but then also struggle with not having enough of a social life tend to feel lonely quite a bit. I am still learning about astrology so I am not sure how much the 12th house has affected my life
November 26, 2022 at 03:05
(Leo) Mitches » srgeorgio
Thank you for your response. I can relate to the feeling of never fitting in rather than isolated, and desire to be the opposite - more social, maybe that is where my 12th house comes in, I self sabotage? Any idea´s of how to use the 12th house to my advantage?
November 26, 2022 at 20:58
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » Mitches
I have 12th house issues with an 11th house sun too (the ruler of my 12th house is conjunct my AC so the 12th house is always with me). Everyone should deal with things their own way but I´m trying to learn to accept loneliness as a fact of life and make the best of it. I want a better social life than the one I´ve got and I´ll keep following my interests and hoping it leads to positive changes. No point in giving up trying to fulfill what you want. Just have to be stoic about it while it isn´t happening and be positive getting ready to take advantage when your luck changes.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »