Mars, the masculine and sexuality

November 22, 2022 at 13:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Mars, the masculine and sexuality
I had a very interesting EMDR session last Friday and in there the therapist concluded my search for the Masculine is one of my main topics in life.

Suddenly some things in my head started to click and besides why I´m so hugely interested in books like "KWML" and "Iron John", I recalled someone said in my chart my Mars plays a very important part. I forgot who it was, probably someone from this site :6:

To be honest, I don´t see anything spectacular on my Mars. It´s in house 8, of who it was once ruler, and can be associated with a high libido (check), but also some action in transformation.

I also don´t "get" the square with Uranus. This doesn´t make any sense for me.

Apart from this, I don´t see anything that´s extraordinary but it seems somehow important to me also out of astrology. Can anyone shed a light on this?

Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2022 at 14:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Each planet in :181: is 30% like :199:.
:199: is in dexter :194: to a musical degree enhanced :155:
:199: gets confused with the parapsychological planet of :159:.
The "outsider" planet has too much temptation to torment pecker-head :155:
November 23, 2022 at 15:40
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Rosincvist
What´s a musical degree?
November 24, 2022 at 14:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Catch-22
More than two degrees would be a zone.
The Cardinal signs have at least two separate degrees each for `Musical Ability´ which a planet there can conjunct; :193:s to 16 & 17 of the negative fixed signs can´t be ignored because of a potential avalanche of talent!
Eighteen degrees has come up as a topic once in a while because of utter garbage elsewhere on the Internet. `18´ is not a big deal which should be causing phantom ailments!
People with negative aspects to Astrological degrees are more likely to have "Literature" marked in their charts; This was discovered by Chas E. O. Carter who´s books have been popular library references; It could never have been discovered in the U.S. of A. since America´s English classes just seem less likely to lead to improvement!
The other answer is "no" there is no magic parchment paper declaring an instantaneous Master of Arts in Music!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »