Can you help me interpret my chart?

April 1, 2019 at 15:54 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) LLJB
Can you help me interpret my chart?
Hello! I´ve recently became much more interested in astrology, therefore I still have a lot to learn. Would it be possible for someone to help me interpret my chart, I´m still not 100% sure what it all means yet, but I am learning :) any help would be greatly appreciated!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2019 at 23:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When Mars is in 12th house, he gives his anger in, And mars is low pioneer group in libra sign... Since the 12th house is a closed space, you may be able to handle your anger with more shopping or aesthetic issues, and you may also be experiencing an internal imbalance..The sun is in the 3.ev and carries the capricorn mark, you can be perceived as a person who is loyal and more masculine or cold.. jupiter 5 can give you a positive effect on your hobbies in love and child relationships at home.. I´m not good at reading.? I tried to say what I saw ?
April 2, 2019 at 23:27
(Capricorn) LLJB » Snm Str
Thank you Sinem, I agree with everything that you have said about my chart, I am often viewed as cold by people, and I like to think that I am loyal :78:
April 2, 2019 at 23:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LLJB
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome! ?? Capricorn is loyal in his words for being saturn´s nature, but can be slow in practice

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »