Perfect career path/job

March 31, 2019 at 17:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orpheusgf, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Perfect career path/job
Hello dear astro seek community. I´m not new to astrology but i realized that most of you on here can read and interpret charts, placements, angles etc. much more better compared the amount of knowledge I attained so far. I learned and found out many aspects of my personality, but one thing that concerns me the most since the past months is my career path especially since I got several interests but still wonder which profession(s) would match me the most according to my birth chart? I´d be very glad and thankful for some of your help!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2019 at 21:51
(Pisces) Waterandfire
I think you would be well suited for a career in law/justice/politics/service to others. First of all, you´re a Pisces (service to others). Second, your Midheaven is in Libra (justice), and your Ascendant is in Sagittarius (Jupiter is the ruler of Sagittarius, and among other things, Jupiter rules the law, justice, politics fairness). So you would make a great lawyer, victim advocate, judge, police officer, detective, social worker, things like that. I see three aspects in your chart that show you would be awesome in any "service" profession.

Are you interested in any of these professions?
:182:
April 2, 2019 at 02:59
(Cancer) detectahead
And what are those several interest? One of them could be the right path for you. Astrology is advice and support not a guessing game. Information from you helps guide us in interpretation.
April 2, 2019 at 03:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ll be very much happy to offer you my insights. Only thing I ask from you is feedback - either at the forum itself, or privately (the feedback, not the analysis).

By "feedback" I mean, your detailed explanation of how exactly did I got it right, or did I got it wrong, in my analysis.

I´ve done quite a few analysis here (or privately), and many times I don´t even get an acknowledgement, let alone a proper feedback. And that is sooooooo frustrating indeed!

So if you are 100% willing to offer me your feedback, then I will be very much happy to help you to the best of my abilities. Just let me know, :-).
April 2, 2019 at 06:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mael, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think many of your planets are actually placed in artsy signs like pisces (Sun), aquarius, libra (MC) and taurus (Moon in taurus is exaulted in here, therefore it is very good placement to be)- so all this points (very important points too!) you might be good at something artsy.

Your dominant planets are Sun, Uranus and Pluto, which indicates that you might be very energetic, independet person who possibly could see under the surface. The independence I can also see in the signs as scorpio, aquarius and aries, where you got 4 planets altogether in those signs.

Also as a pisces Sun and other pisces or water planets, the "service" kind thing might be a good too!

- Artsy
- service
- Justice
- Women like
- independent - where u can express yourself independently - and as u would be yourself, I´m not afraid your potential of an artist mind a very feminine like person would be there as well. So maybe someone who organize some kind of cultural event, who could also express there your potential sense of justice and service through the management of art and certain events and also through communicating stuff (dominant 3rd house of communication - other dominnat houses; 2nd: achieving things in an assertive and very materialistic, solid way)
April 2, 2019 at 07:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Waterandfire
System message: Post has been written by user orpheusgf, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This sounds interesting. I can totally agree with my great sense of justice. But I´m not very keen of being a service to others, although I posses a great sense of compassion and will to help others. I have more of an independent mind. Nevertheless, thank you for your help!
April 2, 2019 at 08:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mael
=====
I always doubted my artistic abilities because they seemed so small and not a big part of me or my life while I was busy with attaining the right education, studies, health, social life etc.

Thank you for pointing out my dominant planets, since I thought Neptune and Mercury are my main ones instead, including Pluto, which seems correct!

Since I´m a Pisces, it´s very easy for me to be forthcoming and be in aid of other, but with growing age I realize how much time and energy it cost for me to recharge again. Therefore, I´m not very suitable to be in a service sector.

Furthermore, I do have a great sense of independence in terms of having my own individual opinion on things and different thinking process due to my Aquarian Mercury. An environment where a hierarchical system exists isn´t a very good place for my rebellious nature.

Your feedback gave me a much clearer insight of my hidden traits and path I will maybe go. I´m very grateful. Thank you again! :)
April 2, 2019 at 13:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » orpheusgf
System message: Post has been written by user Mael, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m glad you found it helpfull! :)

Also I found the dominant planets in your birth chart actually, it is too complex for me to figure it 100% out - anyway you can find it as well in your birth chart, just click on the "dominants" under your birth info which is in the top and the click on "apply" under Aspects and Ruler to get more exact info. However Mercury shouldn´t be among the dominants, but Venus might be as it is near your IC (planets near one of those angular ponits (as IC, MC and Asc and Des) should be more significant I believe), anyway it is more an assumption than a fact, but it might be helpfull as well :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »