Uranus conjuct porta fortuna

March 27, 2019 at 10:34 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) rit
Uranus conjuct porta fortuna
Hi! Can anyone please have a look at my chart and give me their opinion. I have transiting Uranus coming up conjoining porta Fortuna 4degrees Taurus and Medio coeli 7degrees Taurus which will be trine my natal Venus and Chiron 8degrees Capricorn. I am looking forward for this and would like any prediction or readings that anyone can offer. Thanks a lot for any insight

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 28, 2019 at 05:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Part of Fortune was invented by the Arabs when they had forgotten the location of :199:, :159:, & :160:.
The Equal-House MC is not to be strongly activated in your chart for several years.
Was there too easy an opportunity when :160: trined mid- :172:? :98:
March 28, 2019 at 10:26
(Aquarius) rit » IIyyaarr13
Thank you so much for responding. Not really as I have to be honest with you I have been waiting for a financial breakthrough with no avail. I suffered a lot of injustice at work, and also from my own mother. But now my mother being an elderly lady wants me to look after which I am very willing to do if only I just can get a buyer for my old small house to get a proper one to be able to look after all the family.
March 28, 2019 at 10:29
As you notice now Pluto and south node they will be trine my natal moon. Do you have an insight or opinion about that? I thank you for replying
April 4, 2019 at 13:43
Not really. I am really hoping for a financial breakthrough as I would like to sell my old house and get a proper one for my family. Thanks for your reply .
April 6, 2019 at 07:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rit
The Moon is wobbling for the next 14 days, it is more severe than the retrogrades or void of course :152:
The :27: is :42: when it happens at :161: :194: & :162: :194: & :192:s & :191:s It could make some people hate the :64: with :28: :95:
April 8, 2019 at 05:26
thanks for replying. I was not able to contact you before as I did not have internet connection. I was just hoping having Uranus conjunct my porta Fortuna conjunct my Medio ceoli and trine my natal Venus could have a fresh of breadth air in financial matters as I feel like the pink panther with a heavy roller upon me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »