5 april aries new moon alpheraz fix star

March 26, 2019 at 19:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

5 april aries new moon alpheraz fix star
5 april aries is said to be effective alpheraz star in the new moon time.. I think that the stars on my fixed star map may have a connection with the new moon.Do you think the new moon and fixed star map may be appropriate?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 26, 2019 at 19:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries new moon 5april
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 26, 2019 at 19:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
https://astrologyking.com/new-moon-…
March 27, 2019 at 00:13
(Aries) ram_goat » Snm Str
:4:
March 27, 2019 at 00:14
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
so persistent. so hard working :1:
March 27, 2019 at 00:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
?? Yeah, what´s your idea
March 27, 2019 at 00:23
=====
???
March 27, 2019 at 00:26
Years ago, I made a spreadsheet that did the fixed stars based on birth date and adjusted for precession.

I am looking for it.
March 27, 2019 at 00:28
=====
My question may be an opportunity to show that you´re hard working ???
March 27, 2019 at 06:46
:4: :4: :4: I want to check it to make sure I did the calculations right the first time. it was a few years ago. I didn´t find anything important in my chart that I didn´t already know.
March 27, 2019 at 07:50
=====
Do you have an idea about my question?
March 30, 2019 at 12:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
If you share your ideas about the new moon and if you help!!! I would be glad!! ?
March 30, 2019 at 15:45
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
I guess its not that date on picture...
And i rather follow eclipse or if full or new moon is in conj with my native chart.
But to topic. I am not sure if it has some big influence that it is in conj with new moon. ALPHERATZ is venus/jupiter star, so maybe a little good influence. I think more interesting ? is that new moon will be in square to saturn/pluto/node.
March 30, 2019 at 15:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
You are so kind to answer!?.. Yes fixed star table does not belong to the new moon map.. But the other chart is the new moon map of aries on April 5,I´m not good at graphical readings and I´m constantly asking questions ??? the only thing i know about the new moon is the continuation of the previous libra full moon and the saturn squared..I had one more question with 3 graphics, If these 3 full moon are connected to each other, I wonder about their impact on me..( 20 mach-5 aprıl and 19 april new moon vs)
March 31, 2019 at 15:07
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
I think for you is that date 19 april from these three most important....it can touch you because sun will be on your north node and moon on south node and both in square to your mars in 8th where is pluto, saturn, node...same node on your venus and mars will touch asc (there is some orbit, but i think you can feel it very well)
I rather don´t want to see ahead, what can happened. But maybe it will be as sunrise (metaphoric). I think it could have something with borders...to take on light what you are and what are you yet not...in what you want to be open and what is for you enough...the same with closing yourself...and to find in yourself balance and assurance...so be careful of going to leaning toward emotions, because it is not same as feelings/intuition....and so on :6:
March 31, 2019 at 16:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Thank you very much for your reply and for commenting ?? I will keep in mind the importance of the last sentences tan you can rest assured that ???

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »