Are we seeing some major war during the later part of the decade?

September 22, 2022 at 17:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Elzxy
Are we seeing some major war during the later part of the decade?
Based on the transits, Neptune and Saturn will be transiting in Aries in 2025 & North Node will also be transiting in Aries with the South Node being in Libra 😭
Uranus will enter Gemini in 2026, the last time this happened, world war 2 was still ongoing

The US will also experience their Uranus return in the 7th house
The last time Neptune entered in Aries, the first civil war occurred

The US-Taiwan tensions aren’t helping & the Ukraine-Russia war is getting worse

On the positive side, i hope Neptune in Aries + Saturn in Aries finally ends covid because Neptune in Pisces basically brought this shit and Saturn in aries in conjunct to neptune will bring new societal rules so that’s a thing to look out

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 22, 2022 at 19:12
(Aries) diavolul
Earlier, much earlier, the summer of 2023.
September 22, 2022 at 19:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There might be no buying much time, The Canadian/ABC show "The Crossing" has folks risking great danger to return to the time of "The Great Peace"
American Broadcasting Corporation cancelled it just a little quicker than usual because they had the inside dope that there is no "Great Peace"; Just wars that keep popping-up! :181: is an evolved sign however to get to any new degree, there is first the very cusp for :160: followed by second degree, :181: doesn´t have much of a shadow side, however, the shadow-side comes first!
September 23, 2022 at 05:39
(Aries) ram_goat » Rosincvist
"Just Wars" or "just wars"?
September 23, 2022 at 07:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist » ram_goat
:83:If Nigerian coffee-sniffing dogs smell real raw coffee beans about to be flown out of the country, the form of quick justice is to pull the American out to the tarmac and shoot him/her dead without question! :83:
September 23, 2022 at 10:13
(Aries) ram_goat » Rosincvist
Sounds like those customs agents need to switch to decaf!

Or switch to a mellower brand of Qat.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 23, 2022 at 10:47
(Virgo) andreimcn » diavolul
Based on Saturn retrograde in Pisces?
September 23, 2022 at 12:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi
If i use my chart and mahadsha in the scheme of world events ...

i will enter war ( probably even my country ) in summer 2023
September 23, 2022 at 12:41
(Aries) diavolul » andreimcn
No.
September 26, 2022 at 06:19
(Virgo) Elzxy » Aren Levi
:94:
September 26, 2022 at 06:19
(Virgo) Elzxy » andreimcn
Oh i didn’t know Saturn is gonna be retrograde in Pisces! Shit!
September 26, 2022 at 07:25
(Leo) LifenDeath
Was going to say we have to look from a different perspective because other planets will be in different signs but every time Uranus has entered Gemini, they have been into some kind of war.
September 26, 2022 at 10:38
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Read my forum post about this

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
September 26, 2022 at 10:41
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Short answer:yes. Likely even a nuclear one.
September 26, 2022 at 10:51
(Virgo) Avior » Emanuel
agreed!! :99:
September 26, 2022 at 17:47
(Virgo) Elzxy » Emanuel
It is likely but it’ll be carried out in a different approach & way~

Not looking forward to this even tho i’m tired of this shitty Neptune in Pisces era & Uranus in Taurus era.
Especially Neptune transiting through Aries in my 4th house

Running away to Antarctica soon! :43:
September 26, 2022 at 17:49
(Virgo) Elzxy » Emanuel
One of the comments said this: “The funny twist is that while most of the world finally starts to forgo the social distancing around 2025… those of us with Aries on the 12th will be the ones staying inside, safe when the shit really hits the fan and all hell literally breaks loose. Folks will wish a virus (even a bad one) was the only thing to defeat as they slowly start to realize that they were staying home, allowing demons to mark their territory out there.”

Idk but i’m already seeing more & more people not wearing masks anymore in the public this year
September 26, 2022 at 17:51
(Virgo) Elzxy » Emanuel
It matches when you think about it

Pluto in Aquarius (Death of Humanity) + Neptune in Aries (war) + Uranus in Gemini (Quick and by air)
September 26, 2022 at 17:52
(Virgo) Elzxy » LifenDeath
True, it might not exactly happen. Like they are not set in stone or anything but still it’s good to look out.
September 26, 2022 at 17:53
(Virgo) Elzxy » Elzxy
Well at least even tho the world will be shitting itself, at least i think the culture & music during this era will be fucking great on the brighter side. I see rock returning! Hell yes
September 27, 2022 at 06:22
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Elzxy
Yeah. Also Pluto in Aquarius could mean the "New World Order", based on globalisation, global government... Read the book of Klaus Schawb(the artisan of the Covid Crisis) and you will understand. The wet dreams for many powerfull people, for decades, maybe centuries.

"You will own nothing and you will be happy"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »