Why am I having Nightmares?

September 21, 2022 at 20:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tina95
Why am I having Nightmares?
Hi all,

I am currently having bad dreams so often. Normally I sleep fine, but the last days / about one or two weeks I dream about my loved ones getting ill, killing someone, get killed etc, or myself being left alone... stuff like this :(

It seems like so much fears come up. I do not really know much about transit astrology, so my simple question, does anyone can see why I dream these bad things so often at the moment?

I want it to stop. Any ideas how to change this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2022 at 20:32
(Cancer) santy ady
f you look at the projection, then dreams are most likely associated with competitors, conflicts
September 21, 2022 at 21:00
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal
Well if its normal dreams as you mentioned that you were sleeping... not what called astral projection...

Then you can translate your dreams´´´
I don´t know if there is an english version of Ibn Sirin´´´ but you even can translate them to English through app...

When translating try to search for everything in the same dream like what were u wearing "colors", feelings of u and the surrounds... places that looks like something! lights or darkness..

And many other things... I´m just telling you that because some people say it not good telling dreams to others´´´ not even more than 2or3 persons that can translates them to you... it´s good that you didn´t say something yet!! Hhhh

But yeah´ I don´t know but like I was so okey when moon was on cancer last days.. but these 2 days when and 1 day left when moon was and is in leo Im not okey at all I dreamed a nightmare alike today´´´ but when translated it!! It was so good and positive...
September 21, 2022 at 21:05
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal
Even if you were over thinking about some for long in normal life, then most probably that u might dream about it!!!

It happened with most of us during examinations time... dreaming of having our tests or so...
September 21, 2022 at 21:24
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
How long have you been with the nightmares?
September 22, 2022 at 05:17
(Pisces) Tina95 » pluto°rising
About one or two weeks, round about that
September 22, 2022 at 05:56
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Tina95
In real life, have you been into some stressful situation or some situation that caused anxiety? This could well be some mind projections
September 22, 2022 at 09:43
(Cancer) sadiemae100
The sun has been opposite neptune in transit. Neptune is the far out planet that rules our dreams. The sun shining a spotlight on neptune with its opposition, is causing us to give more attention to our dreams then we may typically. Neptune is foggy & illusive, the sun opposition is ultimately helping us to see what´s lurking in the haze of our subconscious mind. :80:
September 22, 2022 at 09:51
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » pluto°rising
Going along with TJ´s line of thinking and because I´m not confident enough to address your transits.. I´ve read that dreaming of the death of loved ones can indicate parts of yourself (or psyche) that need to be cut off, let go of or addressed. So could there be qualities in the dream "victims" that you see in yourself? Or situations involving them that no longer serve you? There´s a valid reason the victims are loved ones and not acquaintances, strangers, enemies or pets. The dream of being abandoned reveals you as the "victim". So the dreams could be waking life projections that aren´t resting.

I´m guessing because I´m not an analyst or astrologer but I am curious of your transits, hoping someone else contributes, would love to see you find your way out of the nightmares. If they induce anxiety concentrate on the sound of your breathing. It´s impossible to dwell on a thing while listening to inhale/exhale. :17:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »