Healing transits

September 21, 2022 at 07:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Healing transits
I don´t expect many answers in this topic, but still want to give it a try...

What are interesting aspects in transits to plan a healing ceremony? I´ll start with my objections for Chiron, to my opinion it´s just a pebble in the sky that got the luck to get a fancy name of a centaur with a nice story.

So what are the real signs I need to look for? My gut tells me it has something to do with Saturn, as healing is accepting the strong lessons life tells us.

I´m planning a ceremony in the next few years and it has to do something with my love life, wonder if :160: :191: :154: would do but don´t see a direct connection to healing.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2022 at 08:01
(Gemini) FOWL
Any transit can be healing if we respond correctly. Pluto conjunct Venus willdestroy what no longer serves you and redefines what you want. It may not be healing in the moment... but can lead to great peace down the road.
September 21, 2022 at 08:40
(Scorpio) Graham
No-one has yet responded to your earlier thread at https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/… - and my gut tells me that exploring the nodes (and the square to them from Chiron) may help with what you are hoping to achieve on this "healing transits" thread. ... So, I shall comment first on that earlier thread and then return to this one.
September 21, 2022 at 09:03
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » FOWL
Maybe you´re right and I am thinking too rigid on transits... I appreciate your input.
September 21, 2022 at 09:04
(Gemini) FOWL » Catch-22
Thank you! And you are right about Saturn too!
September 21, 2022 at 10:42
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Graham
Oh nice, I actually didn´t connect the dots. I appreciate your views
September 22, 2022 at 16:44
(Scorpio) Graham » Catch-22
"wonder if Pluto conjunct Venus would do but don´t see a direct connection to healing."

If a maximum orb of 2 degrees is allowed ... Natal Venus makes a 24th Harmonic Aspect** Triangle with your natal Chiron-165-Uranus, in the 5th/7th/11th houses (of relationships) and fixed signs of Taurus/Aquarius/Scorpio.

So ... transit Pluto conjunct natal Venus would activate that 24H triangle, providing an opportunity to "transform" (heal/resolve) the issues created by the triangle.

[ ** 24th Harmonic Aspect = 3H x 8H = instinctively persisting with something beyond the point that others consider to be reasonable/rational.]
September 22, 2022 at 20:03
(Aries) diavolul
Where do you plan to do it? Where do you live or somewhere else? Maybe under the beams of Chiron, astrography wise?
September 23, 2022 at 07:25
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » diavolul
good question. I plan to do it on (and now I know I am violating my declaration of a pebble of Chiron) on my ASC*Chiron line.
September 23, 2022 at 13:19
(Scorpio) Graham

Transits
30 Oct 2022
12:59h

Moon Capricorn13°30’
NodeNode Taurus13°30’
Chiron Aries13°08’

September 24, 2022 at 00:11
(Scorpio) QuietStorm » FOWL
Yes I agree with this.

Transit Pluto in Capricorn has been trine my natal Venus for the last couple of years and will continue until 2024 because of the retrograde periods .. Pluto is sitting outside my 4th house (trine my natal Venus in my 12th)

My Pluto/Venus transit began in 2019, I moved out of my ex’s house in 2018. Two years prior to that, I found out that he cheated on me and was deceptive.. our relationship was unhealthy for so many reasons. but I stayed longer than I should have because we have a son together. Until Pluto came and tore all that shit down lol and I’m grateful for it 🙏🏼

It has not been easy, by any means.. but I absolutely agree that it has brought on much healing and emotional strength and clarity. It is helping me learn to trust myself more than I did all those years ago.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »