Travelling a long distance on a numerology day 8?

September 20, 2022 at 06:16 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Travelling a long distance on a numerology day 8?
Is this a good or bad number??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2022 at 18:25
(Aries) Aprils Fish
The number 8 is usually linked to :153:, so the type of activities best suited for days #8 are 3rd House and 6th House related. :156:´s number is 4 so it´d be better to undertake any 9th House activity on a day 4.
September 30, 2022 at 16:43
(Leo) Anni23 » Aprils Fish
Ohh ok… but it’s not “bad” then

I thought that jupiters no was 3 :63:

Also I should have said that I will be travelling on a 8-9 day
September 30, 2022 at 18:09
(Aries) Aprils Fish » Anni23
´I thought that jupiters no was 3´

Well, from what I read about numerology, :156: is 3 while #8 is for :155:. The only problem I have with these attributions is that I´ve often seen them change from one author to the next. That´s why I prefer to stick to the Kabalistic attributions that I´ve noticed to be more "fixed" (3 for :157:, 4 for :156:, 5 for :155:, 6 for :151:,...).

´Also I should have said that I will be travelling on a 8-9 day´

Please note that the attitude N° determines the numerology of your personal calendar. Like, as today is a day #9, it´s therefore a personal day 3 for you (given your attitude #3).
September 30, 2022 at 20:42
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste there are no " good or "bad" numbers generally speaking, but there can be numbers which are unfavorable for each particular person depending on thier d.o.b.

In vedic numerology there are 9 numbers which correlate with the NavaGrahas,the 9 "planets" so Vedic astrology and vedic numerology are used in tandem to determine which numbers can bring favorable or inauspicious results.
Besides the date of the month,the day of the week, the sign the moon is in,the phase of the moon,the "tithi", the Nakshatra, etc..are all taken in account before deciding on a favorable date.
So it is exceedingly difficult to know exactly what a day will bring, but a good rule of thumb is to avoid your Chandra ashtama phase,also when the moon is in your 4th house from natal moon, the 9th house from natal moon and the 8th,9th and 14th days of the Moon.

The 8th,17th and 26th are all related to Saturn as well as Saturday itself, if Saturn is unfavorable for you than avoid those times to initiate or start traveling .
If the 8th(or the 17th and 26th) correspond to a Saturday and the 8th day of the moon or the moon is in a Nakshatra of Saturn or your Chandra ashtama is in effect then I will advise to pick another day as there is too much Saturnian energy infused in the date which can bring unforeseen difficulties down the road🙏🕉
October 1, 2022 at 04:42
Oh right so it is no 3,

I can see 8 being ruled by mars yeah,
A lot of the characteristics overlap

So I guess it´s good to travel on a mars day..

Sorry what do you mean by attitude?
October 1, 2022 at 04:48
(Leo) Anni23 » Datta108
Yes, I´m aware of that

I was just thinking in terms of traveling,
Because I´m aware also that some people think certain days are better to do certain things on ie. Surgery

I´m traveling on the 28th (of Oct) which equals 1 and arriving the next day
October 1, 2022 at 13:18
The Attitude N° is the addition of the day & the month, just as the life-path N° is the day + month + year.

The numerology of the 28th of this month (28+10+2022) is 8, and with the addition of your Attitude N° (23+7=3) it´ll be a personal day #2 for you. :68:
October 3, 2022 at 17:29
Ok so a day 8 is ruled by Mars, and 2 is ruled by the moon right

Does this balance out
October 3, 2022 at 19:13
I think it´s a very good thing for you, particularly if you plan to travel in the night.

The Khemite God of the moon, KHONSU, is also known as the protector of the night travelers ! :44:
October 4, 2022 at 10:35
Yes I do!? Very late, so infact I realised that I would be travelling mostly in the 9 day,
Just I leave on the 8 day

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »