Middle Child?

September 18, 2022 at 18:57 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Middle Child?
Are you a middle child? How do you feel about the family?

If not a middle child, what do you think about it? Did you notice something with someone who is a middle child? Do you think order is not significant?

I´m curious

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2022 at 20:53
(Libra) Metadom
Well i think it immediately becomes more significant when there are 3,5 or 7 offspring otherwise its like who actually is the middle child lol
Being the middle of 3 i believe it could become more significant when the first 2 are boys and the last is a girl, such is the case for us.
Thinking back it was only discomforting for me when my brother was old enough to do things i wasnt and my sister being a girl or perhaps the youngest I could see as having a "special" relationship with my parents or altered method of uprbringing.

I notice oldest as a girl vs youngest as a girl as significant
September 18, 2022 at 21:15
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
Birinci çoçuk as ve en sevilen en sözü geçen en cefa çeken en ve en
Ikinci çocuk en ezilen,kendi kendine büyüyen,ağlayan,susan,sessiz,sinsi,kindar, evin yabani otu genelde aileden ayrilan
Üçüncü çocuk kavgaci,şimarik,huysuz,şansli ve anne,baba,kardeşlerinin en sevileni
September 18, 2022 at 23:03
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Metadom
well in the case of even numbers, there could well be a "middle" in one way or another; depends on the sequence (like sometimes having 2 successive children with one year difference, so they count almost like 1 or a twin in some way, something like that)

so i take it that you experienced this and the middle child is really a thing. How do you think it affected you as an adult?
September 18, 2022 at 23:04
(Leo) TTTJJJ » MONA_ROZA
bunlardan herhangi birini yaşadın mı?
September 18, 2022 at 23:35
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » TTTJJJ
3. Siradayim
September 18, 2022 at 23:37
(Leo) TTTJJJ » MONA_ROZA
Nasıl yani?
September 20, 2022 at 13:05
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Heya, TJ~ :1:

I´m a middle child born (I have 4 sibs: 2 big sisters and 2 younger bros)
Since I was but a little child, my big sisters have always been overly protective of me.
Both of my big sisters acted like responsible guardians too whenever our parents were away.
My two younger brothers have always respected me despite my lack of communication with them.
They are the life of the party and I don´t mind them being loud. Having younger siblings is amusing.

You know, as a middle child this is what I´ve noticed as well, most of us feel like we are overshadowed by those who are older and younger than us. My parents seemed to have neglected me too because they have to tend to the needs of the younger ones. I´ve been independent and learned things on my own. Oftentimes, whenever I need something, I´ve struggled to ask for someone´s help because I grew up how to figure it out what to do on my own. (I chose to suffer instead of finding an easy way out lol but the most satisfying part is knowing how to get back on your own feet and not bothering anyone) c:

Most middle child borns are great mediators. It´s like an innate trait, I supposed. My friends benefited from me handling things diplomatically too. We are quite agreeable to almost anything that we aren´t aware of how passively we are conforming. Whenever someone asked me what I want be it food or a movie to watch, I find it difficult to decide what I really want because I´m used to following what the other person wants. Middle-child borns doubt themselves to lead and I´m also the most silent among my siblings ... (you can´t lead if you barely speak).

According to Alfred Adler´s birth order theory: most middle child borns suffered from middle-child syndrome.
They feel like they don´t belong or are lost most of the time because they are left out alone. His theory also stated that middle-born children struggled to feel adequate about themselves because of how neglected they felt growing up.

If ever you´re interested to know about his birth order theory
https://alphachihonor.org/headquart…

^^^
So, in a nutshell, a middle-born child is quiet and may lack character development by being too passive but that can be changed if you give them the opportunity to speak their minds.

Thank you for taking the time to read how lengthy I´ve written.
I hope you are doing okay.
Anyway, take care!

- Tinnie :108:
September 20, 2022 at 19:59
(Leo) TTTJJJ » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Thanks for sharing. I pretty much can relate to most of what you´ve said here. Specially the part about not being able to decide for oneself.
Furthermore, I would say, I was raised on some values regarding my elder siblings, but when I became in their age, those younger than me don´t quite treat me the same way I treated those before me. Makes me feel just hmm not sure what´s the word, maybe worthless, or unimportant.
Right now I´ve been really isolating myself as I don´t get a long with anyone here. I don´t feel like sitting or talking to anyone in this house, and if I felt like it, there is nothing really to talk about (not the mood). Feels being the black sheep (well, I guess I am at this point already).
September 21, 2022 at 14:42
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » TTTJJJ
I´ll send you a message instead.
/hugs.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »