Why i can´t be loyal

September 18, 2022 at 14:37 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Fatiy
Why i can´t be loyal
I never be a loyal man, if i date with someone i allways want to cheat her, i allways look for other Girls. İt is not about how i love her. Even if i can´t sleep whole night ´cuz thinking about her, I still want to cheat her.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 18, 2022 at 17:48
(Libra) Metadom
Probably venus in gemini but who knows.. sounds like your on track with the rest of your generation. Just be yourself and honest if you can
September 18, 2022 at 18:09
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
Agreeing with the Gemini Venus, which is ruling the 7th, square to a 4th house watery Uranus. You keep your need for freedom well hidden. Or alternatively haven´t recognized it fully yet. Seconding also the advice to be transparent about who you are to potential mates. There´s a T-square there involving Lilith open to the public eye. Developing your liberated airy Venus will help you avoid developing a reputation that could become hard to rid yourself of.
September 18, 2022 at 18:16
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
O zaman sende kendine benzeyen insanlarla ilişki edin ,zamanini geçir, aşk profili kendin gibiler ile beraber olman daha adaletli olur.boşu boşuna karma edinmemelisin.
September 18, 2022 at 18:18
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Metadom
Tanidiğim tüm venüs ikizler tek eşli.
September 18, 2022 at 18:41
(Gemini) FOWL
You are not loyal because you choose to cheat. Everyone has temptations, acting on them is a choice.
September 18, 2022 at 18:45
(Libra) Tennis
Ohweeh.... :61:
That is a question.... :61:
September 18, 2022 at 18:53
(Pisces) Kareem Gamal
Man you will be loyalist person when you got with have or shares same feeling to you.. You are only 16 that shows that u r so brilliant and smart person! Then you can easily know what risks your security!! You also can passes all challenges with great results from the aspects of venus in 7th h´ in Gemini plus if urs venus is at 16 degrees and mars is at 21 they are only having 5 degrees different to form a sextile...
September 18, 2022 at 18:55
(Virgo) rohini moon
I was going to give a serious answer, until I saw your age.
September 18, 2022 at 19:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"I never be a loyal man"

You´re a child. There´s more to being a man than just age. Honor, integrity, loyalty are just some elements of what a man is. If you can´t be a man in practice then you´re what´s known an aged child.

In adult terms it´s what´s commonly referred to as a "Bitch".
September 18, 2022 at 19:08
(Leo) cubic
Hey, hey well you know, once you find the right one everything will be ok.
September 18, 2022 at 19:34
(Cancer) Oracomentisus
Ippocrate, diceva,prima di guarire qualcuno,chiedigli,se sarà in grado di rinunciare a ciò che gli ha creato la malattia....ora cresci un po´ poi ti dedicherai ad essere sano giorno dopo giorno :76:
September 18, 2022 at 19:37
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Hahah fake account or trolling :61:
September 18, 2022 at 20:06
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
The trajectory of this thread. Wow.
:61:
September 18, 2022 at 21:07
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
iyi ingilizce bilen bir türk fake
Ya da iyi turkce bilen bir yabanci trol
Ayy! :61:
Ya da her neysen
Bak şimdi eğer bir "dare"olmaya devam edersen ,"selçuksasa" türde karmik partnerler seni bulacak..
September 18, 2022 at 22:49
(Aries) ram_goat
Loyal to his left hand..

We really need to get the under 18´s out of here.

They just don´t have the minds for this.
September 19, 2022 at 06:45
YouTube
YouTube
September 19, 2022 at 07:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
pretty sure gingers hold the key to the universe..
September 19, 2022 at 12:49
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I believe it is your own choice but the enrgies that help it in your chart are :

Scorpio Moon in 1st house while ruler of scorpio - Mars is in cancer with Mercury and Saturn.

Moon getting aspected by Rahu ( 9th aspect )

Venus 7th house while Moon ( mind ) is so challanged can give your desires.

:37:
September 19, 2022 at 12:57
(Libra) Morpheus
Because you are such a young lad ...don´t worry time will change everything

and do not bother too much about astrology....

Best wishes from :199: :159:
September 19, 2022 at 13:59
(Taurus) Selene09
You´re so young , talking about loyalty at just 16 seems a little precocious to me.
Even at the age of 50, you aren´t longer loyal, it´s a value that is no longer in use in our times.
I think we also need to protect yourself a little from the lies of others, and that is why almost all of us lie, no one has the courage to break this chain now, especially as teenagers.
Palcements that indicate this:
Stellium in water signs
Leo mars :192: neptune
Gemini venus :194: uranus
September 19, 2022 at 19:56
(Cancer) Fatiy » MONA_ROZA
Yok lan Türk´üm de troll değilim kanka, ciddiyim felaket dert oldu bu durum. Abi sevgilim var eski iki sevgilimi özlüyorum çok hoşuma giden bi kaç kız var aynı zamanda eski flortumu özlüyorum. İşin çelişkili yani ben sürekli ciddi de düşünmek istiyorum bla bla bla...
September 19, 2022 at 19:57
(Cancer) Fatiy » nergis65
I want to fix that.
September 19, 2022 at 20:00
(Cancer) Fatiy » Aren Levi
Mars, saturn and Mercury are in Leo according to my birth chart???
September 19, 2022 at 20:15
(Gemini) FOWL » Aren Levi
I respectfully disagree about the Moon in Scorpio element. While people like to emphasize the sexuality elements of Scorpio, it also has a powerful possessive element, especially on the Moon. The Fixed Water nature can play out as being overly jealous and obsessed with loyalty to the point of neurosis. At least on the Moon, I´d argue this is the element of his story where he lays awake at night upset about what he´s done. Scorpio Moon is a real bitch. I´d recommend, if this isn´t someone trolling, to get their libido under control because that MOon will TORTURE you with guilt.
September 19, 2022 at 20:44
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
Also.. gotta say I hate the stereotyping of the Gemini Venus! It´s not true! (always...) The uranus square has a stronger effect on wanting the wrong thing...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »