Lost

September 18, 2022 at 01:28 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Catuscorpion
Lost
I feel lost in life... alone, feeling of abandonment. My family is wonderful and I have a very good relationship with my husband. But still lost. Help me find out why. Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2022 at 18:30
(Taurus) s81
Well, there a lot of things going on in your transits (for ex. Pluto transiting your natal 8th house) and progressions (for ex. your progressed Vertex still conjunct with your progressed South Node) that contribute to that feeling, but I guess the most recent trigger of that are a combination of your progressed Lilith (True calculation) reaching your progressed North Node plus the transiting North Node reaching your natal Chiron.

A key to open new horizons in the way you perceive your life might be indicated with the presence of your natal 9th house ruler, Uranus, currently opposing your natal Sun. A deep dive into the 9th house themes (religion, philosophy, higher studies, tourism, etc) could satisfy also the transformation demands of the cited transiting Pluto in your natal 8th house.
September 19, 2022 at 18:40
(Taurus) heeps
Ciao
Penso che Saturno in transito nell´ultima decade dell´acquario in aspetto duro alla tua congiunzione sole/urano ed in opposizione al tuo marte..siano sufficienti a giustificare la situazione.A questo si aggiunge urano in opposizione ancora al tuo sole/urano e quadrato al tuo marte.
September 22, 2022 at 15:45
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste I use Vedic astrology, if you like kindly read the thread about feeling lost by another poster,you might get a hint of what phase you are going through at the moment. Also you have Rahu,Moon Mars and Jupiter in one sign and you are running the period of Rahu called Rahu Maha Dasa ,it´s 18 years long and ends in September 2026. It´s usually a roller coaster for many!🙏🕉

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »