9 year cycles

August 26, 2022 at 00:09 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
9 year cycles
I just thought of how things have unfolded in my life, and it seems there´s something to a 9 year cycle. In numerology, they have personal years that begin with 1 and end with 9 and then the cycle repeats. I´ve been through at least 2 experiences, where during the 9th year I felt done with that situation, regardless of the personal year I was in.

Does anyone else relate with this?

Jobs? Relationships? Residences? Etc.?

Seems now I´m a little ahead of time, being in a personal year 8, but feeling like a 9, since the issue I´m dealing with is in its 9th year

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 26, 2022 at 02:52
(Taurus) s81
Ceres has an orbital period of around 4 years and a half, so it does 2 revolutions in 9 years, may be it´s related.
You´ve your natal Ceres, amongst many other aspects, conjunct your Moon and is part of the grand trines in your chart.
Some say it´s coruler of Virgo, where your natal North Node and your natal Saturn (Kronos) are present.
August 26, 2022 at 06:45
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Yes. I realised I was entering a year 9 when I joined this site.

It was a year of great sacrifice and loss. I exited a toxic relationship. Lost my Dog. Lost my Cat. Lost my vehicle. Lost my house and Lost my best friend. The only thing I wanted to lose was my Job, but that stayed... which made sense later.

Alot was happening to me and it wasn´t until I met someone here who explained the number cycles to me and I started to understand.

For me to enter the cycle that I was meant to travel. I had to start again.

A lot of synchronicities and odd situations happened but all lead on to something greater.

I´ve since tried to rely more on my inner feeling and intuition that all that happens leads to something greater.

Anything that you lose or is taken from you in your year 9, no matter how painful, will only help you on your next cycle.

The smallest insignificant action can lead to the greatest change.

My year one was like starting life again. Awesome new beginnings have happened. Year 2 is building on those and so far it´s pretty exciting.

I hope your year 9 isn´t as harsh as mine but looking back, it´s all been worth it.

Still want my Dog and Cat back though
August 26, 2022 at 16:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » s81
That´s interesting, thanks for the reply. Haven´t thought much of the asteroids lately.

What seems strange though, is last year felt like an 8 year, from what I´ve been reading. And was the 8th year of the situation I´m dealing with (job) even though it was a personal year 7

Makes me wonder if life situations go through their own 9 year life cycle, or if it´s just me
August 26, 2022 at 18:00
(Taurus) s81 » Wolfmoon
What you say makes me wonder the cycle you both observe may be it´s lunar nodes related, after all a revolution of the nodes are about 18 years, been the inversion of nodes around 9 years, but it´s never exact. In fact, the nodes are calculated aproximatelly, and are not exact nor the True calculation nor the Mean calculation, so with the years you can accumulate an increasing difference.
August 26, 2022 at 19:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon » s81
Here´s a post I had done around the time I lost my van. It gives an idea of the planets at the time. Was all happening with Saturn traveling through my 12th.

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
August 26, 2022 at 20:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
oh god.. i remember that.. she was batshit
August 26, 2022 at 20:04
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Gemini. How many characters do they play?
August 26, 2022 at 20:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
to their own detriment..

"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself -- and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the truth."
August 28, 2022 at 00:51
(Scorpio) OS*
there´s personal years, from birthday to birthday or calculated by year but there´s also other cycles in numerology, in your name as well if you look further.

seems like you´re in the last of a pinnacle cycle, from 35 to 44 yrs old. second pinnacle lasts 9 years. you can look this on pretty much any site using pythagorean numerology. there´s also the seven year cycles, ages 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56 etc.

both numbers in terms are very "cyclique" so it can often feel like this after 7 years or 9 in a relationship, job, etc whatever it may be regardless of the personal year. speaking in numbers there´s many expressions with seven and nine that portray this pretty well, such as "the seven year itch" or "cats have nine lives" :92:
August 30, 2022 at 23:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » OS*
That´s interesting. I´m gonna check into that further...

Starting to think it may have to do with Pluto in 1st house (getting totally off topic, I know) but recently remembered how pluto 1st people go through transformations in life. Maybe it coincides with a certain # of years, idk. But does seem like we reach a point where things just have to change, non-negotiable.

It can be interesting but also difficult going through these transformations. Having life turned upside down and having to start again on a different path. It´s kinda cool, kinda crazy and kinda wtf? all at the same time
August 31, 2022 at 00:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
"and having to start again on a different path"

maybe you should watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 31, 2022 at 00:55
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
That´s interesting! Watched about 18 minutes and took a break. I was agreeing with alot of it. Wanting to turn inwards and experience life, have more private deeper connections and conversations.

Think there´s something to this.

I´m still struggling a little with my direction right now, but am in the final week of my 10 year sentence (job, lol) and feeling like it´s definitely the right decision. It´s just more than I can deal with anymore. Think I´m gonna sleep for a week when it´s over...very very soon.

He basically said how I´ve been feeling, when he described going from air to water (edit:or maybe earth to water in sidereal) from wanting security and stuff, to wanting to turn inward and experience the depth of existence. Just being there now is painful because it feels so empty and there´s too many people always leaving me exhausted. The deeper 1 on 1 connections I rarely get anymore are about the only saving grace, which rarely happen. I do try to go deeper into the real lives of certain people when the occasion arises.
August 31, 2022 at 01:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Your D9 is in full force... your Moon is vargottama too - which basically means, when the D1 Natal planet stays in the same sign in the D9 chart also - it becomes very very strong...
so, in your case, your Moon becomes very powerful... (you´d have to check to see if you have any more planets vargottama - I don´t have it open right now) but the qualities of the Moon will be extremely apparent in you..and it´s in your 1st house in the D9..
August 31, 2022 at 01:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
I learned a new word! That´s interesting. Didn´t know about that! No other planets in same sign, but have Mars and venus in the same houses, so...

Also noticed my 1st house ruler is in 12th house in D9. I do notice a theme of 12th house and pisces in my chart. The outside "real" world just isn´t for me :61:

I dunno, a lot to think about, as usual
August 31, 2022 at 07:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Just calculated mine it´s 11 personal year. I´ve been seeing repeated numbers that have 11 in it. The rest description here on astro seek is true. 11 is about self reliance and independence and I´m behaving like that. Going to move to a new place new job soon.
August 31, 2022 at 20:29
(Aries) GraceyT22
Hi,

Not necessary a "nine year" cycle but close enough to mention. The Rose of Venus cycle is a very powerful cycle around matters of the heart & your belief systems. I would check the dates of the previous cycle and see if they line up with your experiences. https://foreverconscious.com/the-ro…
September 3, 2022 at 01:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » boyakasha the guru
That´s interesting. Good to know.

Looks like it should be around a 4 year cycle :61:

https://www.zippia.com/advice/…

No wonder I´ve been burned out feeling so long. I hung around for about 16 years too many :61:

Don´t know where I got the idea to try and do the same thing for a lifetime 🙄

I must be extremely stubborn
September 3, 2022 at 01:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » GraceyT22
Wow, that´s really cool! I´ve never saw that before. Gonna have to look into that. Makes sense it would be Venus

I wonder if any of the other planets make (symmetrical) patterns with the earth.
September 3, 2022 at 16:22
(Aquarius) Newmiracle
You´re completely right, imo. And, I´ve learned that being unprepared for the imminent change is problematic, too.
September 20, 2022 at 08:41
(Leo) Anni23
Arghh I’m in a 9 year, I heard that 8yrs and 9yrs can be similar

So you noted before specific occurrences in your past year 9?

Can you elaborate?
September 20, 2022 at 08:42
(Leo) Anni23 » Newmiracle
What kind of changes should be expected??…

I’m making a big change soon, and it’s a year 9 for me
September 22, 2022 at 05:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Anni23
I´ve just noticed a trend of things lasting ~9 years in my life. And doesn´t exactly coincide with personal years

After posting this thread, I read over Pluto in 1st house again, and realized we go through transformations every so often. Beginning to think it may be Pluto to blame. I can do things for so long and then things just change, situations and routines come to an end, and something else takes their place.

I reach a point where I´m done with whatever it is I´m doing. Often after approximately 9 years

Sometimes before the end will feel like the descriptions of an 8 year also, which is why I linked it to numerology. The pattern seems to follow the progression of the years, but I don´t keep good records or memory of each year of the various phases :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »