(Taurus) Beatriste
Medium?(psychic)
I would like to know if something on my chart indicates mediumship
Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 20, 2019 at 18:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Juan Unos, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Here´s a good reference, Dr Mitchell Gibson, medical doctor and mystic.
He developed a system on gleaning out of birth data, psychic and medium abilities. It was put in software, you could load on your computer, and his software was a
really good for scoring the birth data on these abilities including
Mystical ability. He also has the system in a book form, also a book that can show where to find mental illness.
Back in the day, he was acclaimed for this work.
I see today, there are some negative reviews on Amazon, but trust me,
His system works. The software is no longer available, and it only works on Windows XP. I do have it, enjoyed it for years. Perhaps I´ll buy an older used laptop, And fire it up.
But, the book is available, called
Signs, of Psychic and Spiritual Abilities.
I hope this information is useful to you.

Ty
March 22, 2019 at 07:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your natal :154: is moving at the speed of :155:, it is pulling some :78: energy from the sky behind it.
:157: at 0 dg :173: means UFOs with heiroglyphs have been by :66:, :49:, :48:
March 22, 2019 at 11:42
(Cancer) Trevor77
Yep!

moon sextile neptune (3 degree applying quite strong)- spiritual connection
sun in 12th - spiritual
neptune in 9th psychic knowledge, researching supernatural, learning about neptunian unusual happenings with public
prominent Uranus, insightful with public

sagitarius is a little psychic, in 8th of afterlife
mars in 8th can connect to the other side
March 22, 2019 at 15:13
(Taurus) Beatriste » Juan Unos
Thanks, I´ll search
March 22, 2019 at 15:18
(Taurus) Beatriste » IIyyaarr13
I love UFOs, sometimes I get scared, but I´m waiting for a ransom, lol
March 22, 2019 at 15:23
(Taurus) Beatriste » Trevor77
Wow, yes!!!!
Thank you
March 22, 2019 at 20:43
(Pisces) N_thecat » Beatriste
Semipsychic Power is the kind of Power I´ll find in 8th house, because this house is closest to experience like death, rebirth, transformation, some kind of things that touches our body and spirituality at the same time, associated with our animal (primitive) instinct.Yeah, for me the 8th house has the most in common with these psycho things.And maybe 4th house with all that "Back to the roots" theory and attachment to our ancestors and tradition and treating them like a big source of knowlegde, inspiration and energy/power.And maybe a 12th house? And with medium I associated of course planets like Neptune and Pluto - I think they are the strongest in that kind of things.A lot to say can have Mercury, but not as a force but something like "go-between" - If you know what I mean(I can´t find right world for this).I don´t know how much in common can have planets like Saturn,Jupiter or Moon, but the last 2 I associate with feelings, so maybe they have something to tell here...But Jupiter is for me too positive for those kind of things and Saturn too negative (or conservative?) Signs? Medium vibes can have water signs because they are dealing with feelings and can being manipulative - so on first place of course Scorpio and then Pisces, Cancer can have these abilities too. Maybe Aquarius too in air signs? This is only my thoughts... :1:
March 22, 2019 at 21:09
(Taurus) Beatriste » N_thecat
Yes, something to think about
and water on my chart is almost null
many times I found it difficult to empathize, but over the years I developed

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo