Venus square Mars

March 19, 2019 at 18:58 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Venus square Mars
What do you think about this connection in natal chart? Is it difficult or bad? Always when I try to find some informations about this aspect, that were negative things. Is it really bad or maybe you can say something better about this aspect?

In my natal chart I have Venus in Aquarius in 8th house and Mars in Taurus in 11th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 19, 2019 at 22:03
(Cancer) Trevor77
Venus Square Mars can indicate violent love life, the smaller the orb the worse it is

Yours is at 0 degree so thats full on, I would be sure to check the synastry with every single partner, if you see moon square moon and sun square mars and mars square asc that kinda stuff, I would give it a miss

:152: :194: :152:
:152: :194: :155:
:151: :194: :155:
:153: :194: :155:
Asc :194: :155:
Asc :194: Asc
:160: :194: :155:
:160: :194: Asc
:155: :194: :155:

any of these and ditch em like no tomoz
March 19, 2019 at 22:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Gemini Mars square Pisces Venus here.

Id suggest being super aware of your "emotional, reactions", and what offends you and why. These reactions can really be intense. I´ve been able to through a lot of awareness, but it´s been pretty tough to overcome.

As Trevor said, watch out for violence in relationships. I can attest to this.
March 20, 2019 at 00:51
(Taurus) nutelina
And happy birthday :29:
March 20, 2019 at 14:22
(Pisces) N_thecat » 1Cancer
Thank you guys for your birthday wishes - it´s very nice.But that what you wrote about my violence/violent love Life scares and worries me a lot ???
March 20, 2019 at 15:18
(Cancer) Trevor77 » N_thecat
Prob never happen, some aspects dont always play there part, but its worth keeping open mind just incase
March 20, 2019 at 15:55
(Pisces) Scotty64 » N_thecat
Nolunia,

It´s critical to remember that astrology suggests karmic patterns, but nothing is fated or pre-determined. We (you) have free will. You can choose the future you wish. Always remember this.

Venus square Mars in the natal chart does mean you should be aware of conflicts in relationships. Especially with Venus in Aquarius, where she wants to be free, and with Mars in Taurus, where he wants stability. (can you see how these can cause problems?) These energies can manifest within you, or within your partner. Be especially wary of jealousy, either in you or with your partner. Discuss that or any other conflicts early on with your partner. Find the roots or the "story" of these conflicts within yourself and your partner. Relationships are exalted and become sacred when we act within them to raise our awareness to a level in which healing can come to the long-standing karmic patterns.

Remember too, that aspects labeled "hard" -- squares, conjunctions, oppositions--bring those energies together in ways that challenge us. If we are not aware of ourselves and others, those challenges can make life difficult. But when we use those challenging energies to propel our personal growth, we can achieve things that people who don´t have "hard" aspects can´t achieve.

This can be proven by looking at the chart of famous people who´ve achieved great things. They often have aspects deemed "hard" or "challenging" in their natal charts. They became great, or had longstanding relationships, through the perseverance of will and discipline of character. You can do this too. Never forget this. The Buddha, it´s said, resolved the karmic patterns of 10,000 lifetimes, then taught us we can all do the same.

Blessings on your birthday! :99:

Scotty
March 20, 2019 at 19:10
(Pisces) N_thecat » Scotty64
"Open mind" - this is something that I always remember/ never forget :)

Scotty64 - thank you so much for your long, measured and smart answer, this is what I expect.

Yes,I think this (but not only) aspect in my natal chart brings a lot of difficulties and unhappinness to my life, propably in love relationships, but not only - maybe in all social life (?!). For me aspect " Venus square Mars" is responsible for constant feeling called : "Chaos is a friend of mine".

And I can´t stop thinking about my position and place in life without remebering where I came from.I have a stronge belief that human cannot exist (or maybe exist well) seperately from his roots,so that what you wrote, your philosophy complies with mine a lot. Maybe it´s because of my Pluto in Scorpio in 4th house that likes things like Buddhism, karma "things" and tries not to ignore attachment to ancestors and their heritage, tradition and own roots:) On the contrary - treating that like a big source of inspiration, something that everyone should respect, because...this is "what you are made of".

And yes, in my mind I try to believe what you write - that all hard aspects aren´t "drag chains" and obstacles that stop us, but that is something that brings out our energy and power. Yes,this is what my strong and positive Jupiter often tells me, but some OTHER things in my natal give restrict and impede :(((

Thanks for Your wishes.
March 21, 2019 at 04:51
(Pisces) N_thecat » 1Cancer
Ewww...That 8th house, OMG.I can´t deny it that my 8th house gave me some strange feelings - it upsets me a lot.In this house I have 2 planets : Mercury and Venus.And having Mercury in 8th house in Pisces...it seems like tragedy.Astrology doesn´t like this position and what does it really mean for me? Having the 8th in Pisces means problems with communication,sometimes unlogical speech, a lot of misunderstandings.I am that kind od person who isn´t good at...how to clearly verbalizable what I am/was thinking.It is very frustrating and I think Mercury in Pisces is responsible for this.And what does it mean having Mercury in 8th house? Oh, only hard feelings if you know what I mean, but romance with astrology gave me answers for some annoying questions like f.e.:"Why I think about death and transcendcy so often?", "Why I think about money so often?" And these thoughts are so compulsive - and now I know why I have all these things in my mind.Because of Mercury in 8th house - THIS placement is very dark and its all bad stuff in my head is fault of 8th house.But now when I know that reason and his consequences I feel more comfortable...I know where this came from. Another thing is my Venus in 8th house - I try to believe this placement isn´t something creepy but it´s strange to have planets like Venus in 8th house.Any ideas or experiences what does it mean?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »