I have a tsquare I´m scared

August 12, 2022 at 22:57 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Happycappy
I have a tsquare I´m scared
What do I do does this have to do with some inner conflict?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2022 at 23:25
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII
I would just not focus on the negative. Instead what kind of actions can you take to create a more positive experience. This is not focusing on the negative thoughts, emotions, feelings, and since it´s artistic energy, what can you do that is colorful. Art Mediums, Music Mediums, Literary Writing. What can you invent?

If you sit around idle, thinking of all the worst case scenario´s, then of course, you will be scared. Imagination sometimes creates the biggest green eyed monsters if we allow our thoughts to create them.

First write down your biggest fears. Then think about why you have the fears? Where do they come from in the past? Who is associated with the biggest fears? Why are you afraid of them?

It´s getting to the root of your fear. I always face every fear I have head on. Usually, on the other side of the fear, you find out your much more stronger then you ever believed. Probably more talented, gifted, and have your strong points then you realize.

Draw the scariest picture you can. Then what does it mean to you? What does it symbolize to you? What´s the meaning of it?

All about self-reflection of why you are scared.

Sometimes a t-square is just your personal growth and self-reflection.
August 13, 2022 at 00:00
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » GoldenlionXXXII
Can you expand on this being an artistic energy? I have this in my natal, artistically I´ve struggled with boundaries, perception and definition for most of my life. These are also the same areas I struggle with personally. I´d love to learn a positive view of the t-square energy in an artistic light.
August 13, 2022 at 03:14
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » GoldenlionXXXII
A lot of really good insight for me in that, thank you for the time spent.
August 13, 2022 at 04:32
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » pluto°rising
I´m having a hard time with the wifi dropping every time I start writing it out, and then I got to start over. Hopefully, it stops doing whatever it´s doing. I don´t get why it´s dropping tonight. Sorry!
August 13, 2022 at 16:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:Tee- :194:s in your own case relate to aptitude. :95:
Bound to have situations like the sarcasm "Well! if it isn´t little Miss Scientist again!"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »